Start by marking “Lost in Love (Second Chances, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Lost in Love (Second Chances, #2.5)

Lost in Love

(Lost & Found #2.5)

If you read Finding Love, then you know… some characters are unforgettable.
George Hughes never minded being the spare heir – at least, he didn’t mind until his brother and father almost got themselves killed six months ago. He might be brawny and good at fixing things, but without his older brother’s charm or cleverness, what good is he? Then George meets a woman whose pro
Published July 14th 2017 by Gallant Fox Press (first published July 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Lost in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost in Love

Start your review of Lost in Love (Second Chances, #2.5)
Kristen Casey
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lost in Love is my own book, and I love it for so many reasons. Here are just a few:

I had a blast discovering what George and Poppy – that seemingly odd couple – were getting up to there at the fringes of all those scenes in “Finding Love”. Where did they keep slinking off to? Were they really doing what everyone assumed they were? And what, in the name of all that’s holy, could they possibly see in each other? It turned out to be much simpler, and much more interesting, than I expected.

For one
Bianca
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this short story from Kristen Casey. I enjoyed her detailed descriptions of actual places in Boston. It is a fun love story that can stand alone as a story but also connected to her previous books.
Janice
Jul 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
George Hughes never minded being the second son until his father and older brother were involved in a serious accident and he had to take over. Luckily, during the angst he met Poppy Whitlock.
Helen
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This novella was unlike most I've read before. Typically, I feel like novellas are a small part of a bigger picture and often only tell a sliver of the story. This book, though it focused on characters we met in Finding Love, felt like a stand alone book. So much story was packed into those ten chapters! We get to read about George (another of the Hughes brothers) and his relationship with Poppy; they’re a mismatched pair with unmistakable chemistry! Also included in this book, is a short story ...more
PATRICIA Klobucher
is currently reading it
Jul 21, 2021
April Shuffler
Sep 22, 2021
Goodreads Librari...: Please add characters to my book 4 17 Jun 28, 2017 01:26PM

• Padraig (The Brothers, #2)
  • Gibson (The Brothers, #1)
  • Dream Chaser (Dream Team, #2)
  • Repeat
  • Christmas Babies for the Italian (Innocent Christmas Brides #2)
  • Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)
  • Watch Me Unravel (Blue is the Color, #2)
  • Such Great Heights (Blue is the Color, #3)
  • Mountain Man Next Door (Mountain Men, #1)
  • Rebel Hard (Hard Play, #2)
  • Under The Bridge (Blue is the Color, #4)
  • Blue is the Color (Blue is the Color, #1-4)
  • An Irish Affair (Heart of Hope #2)
  • Love Hard (Hard Play, #3)
  • The Favor
  • Hellfire Riders Vol. 1-3
  • My Sizzling Second Chance (Flame, #0.5)
  • Between Cases (Callaghan Green, #4)
Kristen Casey pens contemporary romance novels with heat and heart, and loves to get lost in scenes of snarky dialogue! Kristen lives in Maryland with her husband, two kids, and assorted cats. In her spare time, she enjoys all things crafty, particularly knitting and crochet.

Lost & Found (4 books)
  • Finding Home (Lost & Found, #1)
  • Finding Love (Lost & Found, #2)
  • Finding a Husband (Lost & Found, #3)
  • Finding Forever (Lost & Found, #4)

News & Interviews

“Charlie stood there like a stone monolith, blinking at his friend. Former friend? Christ. Eventually, he managed to utter, “So it’s like that, then?”

Sean visibly swallowed, stood up straight, and seemed to force himself to meet Charlie’s provoking gaze. “It is exactly like that,” he replied, brave as can be.”
1 likes
“When George spotted the pinup girl of his fondest fantasies across that cheesy bar, he had no idea what his pickup line was going to be. All he knew was that he had to get to her, right that second, and stake his claim. He didn’t give two shits if she was meeting someone, or was there with friends. That bird was going to be his.” 0 likes