Start by marking “Unspoken Vows (The Unspoken Love Series, Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Unspoken Vows (The Unspoken Love Series, Book 3)

Unspoken Vows

(Unspoken Love #3)

Once upon a time, a boy met a girl.
The boy liked the girl.
Years later, the boy fell in love with the girl.
Lucky for him, the girl fell in love with the boy, too.
Soon after, the boy asked the girl to marry him.
Seconds later, the girl said yes.

Now Camryn and Jamie are set to walk down the aisle, but first, all the traditions must play out. They’re not alone for the ride. The

To ask other readers questions about Unspoken Vows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unspoken Vows

Start your review of Unspoken Vows (The Unspoken Love Series, Book 3)
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

"...love is a gem. You may go through a few bad rocks but there's one that will always catch your eye that turns out to be a diamond in the rough."

This is Camryn and Jamie's special day. Their love story really was an epic ride, which defied all odds and overcame all obstacles. In Unspoken Vows we get to witness their journey to happiness.

I fell in love not only with them but with the love they shared with their friends and family. I shed some tears with the letters! It was impossible not t
Kizzy
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jamie is pure perfection ❤❤ review soon
Loredana
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This novella made me happy and a little weepy. After everything Camryn and Jamie went through, they finally got their happy ending (and perfect day). He proved every single day that he was her prince and did everything possible to put a smile on her face. There's the same comic relief provided by Christian (C*CKBLOCKER and graffiti artist extraordinaire, lol!), friends, and family members. Comes with the territory, right?!

Overall, this is the perfect way to give us the happily ever after for th
Richelle Robinson
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this novella with Jamie and Camryn. I've been rooting for them since "Unspoken Words" and so happy they got their happy ending after everything they went through. Their story was the definition of true love and over coming all odds. Love and relationships are easy and you have to fight to make it work. We had a lot of sweet and sappy moments and we got to catch up with old characters. This was a well written story and I enjoyed catching up with the gang and witnessing Jamie and ...more
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pure perfection! Jamie and Cameron's novella is beyond words. I fell in love with them even more! You will not want to see this end!!

This book is everything you want in a novella! You laugh, get teary eyed and swoon.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-2017
Wedding novella...count me in. The whole crowd is here and this couple totally bowled me over in Unspoken Words and I couldn't wait for them to get their happy ever after. These two have fought to get where they are today and I couldn't have been happier for them. There were some incredibly cheesy and overly sappy moments, but I didn't care, because these two deserved every single one of them.

..."because vows are never meant to be broken...even Unspoken Vows."
Kelly Fountain
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The beginning of the end. This novella is the culmination of Jamie and Camryn's story...the wedding. Two lives twisted together from their very beginnings. All stages of life were experienced side by side so it only make sense for this to grow into the kind of love these two share and for this love to take the step into forever.

Before the celebration of their love, we still need to laugh and live and experience the joys leading into this day. Bridal showers with heartfelt and meaningful moments
Tami Talbert
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In H.P. Davenport’s Unspoken Vows, she delivers to us the final chapters, so to speak, to Camryn and Jamie’s love story as we finally get to witness their journey down the aisle to holy matrimony. And WOW! What a journey it is.

The timeless and unwavering love Camryn and Jamie share with each other is absolutely magical. With all of the hurdles and evils they had to overcome in the beginning, this enjoyable and drama-free conclusion is the perfect ending. With the return of all of the support ch
Shasta Hope
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A perfect wedding for the perfect couple

This was a sweet novella wedding by the amazing H.P. Davenport. Jamie & Camryn are undeniably the cutest friends to romance love story ever written.
Kim Ginsberg
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Camryn, Jamie and the gang are back for the stuff leading up to the wedding. We get to see how everyone interacts at the wedding shower, bachelorette and bachelor parties, and the wedding. This book is a MUST READ!!!
Pam
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Beautiful Stars

I completely loved Camryn and Jamie's story in Unspoken Words and this is a beautiful extension of their story. H.P. Does a superb job of pulling you into the festivities with her attention to detail. It doesn't take much to imagine the decorations, emotions and feelings being shared. I can say I shed a tear, giggled out loud and maybe just maybe had to stop reading for a minute to compose myself so I could actually read.

The love that is
Samantha Shawhan
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
This story is not only about love but about overcoming your past and still finding happiness!

This story was great. I loved seeing cam and jaime get their special day to celebrate with all their loved ones.

I can't wait for more to come in this series
Dec 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: beta
I have a hard time reviewing novellas. It always feels like there either isn’t enough story to form an opinion of or there is too much story to be told in so few pages and a lot of important information is glossed over. As far as novellas go, this one is pretty good. There isn’t much action or conflict; it’s just a feel-good account of Jamie and Camryn’s wedding and the events that lead up to it.

Unspoken Vows is the third book in H.P. Davenport’s Unspoken Love series. It is a novella and can be
Franci Neill
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Culmination of an Ultimate Love Stars!!!!

Well we had quite the trip to this day, but we've reached Jamie and Camryn's wedding day and it's EVERYTHING I wanted it to be. But before the actual big day, we have a bridal shower that made me laugh and cry, you'll understand when you read the book, and there's the obligatory racy lingerie given and oh my Jamie is ready to see this on the love of his life!!!

I loved how all their friends were so integral to this story just like they are in their e
Jenny
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“She is my angel. Sent from God, specifically for me.”

This was an absolutely beautiful novella about true love and how when you’re meant to be with someone all the stars align in order for that to happen. Fate. Destiny. The love, support, and faithfulness of this group of friends was inspiring.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I blubbered like a baby! Seriously the ending to this story was so emotional and I loved every minute of it. Cami and Jaime's love story is one that we all would love to have and to have it end this way made me so happy. Great ending!!!
Christine
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm so happy we got to see Cami & Jamie's wedding day.....and events surrounding the wedding! A perfect way to wrap up their beautiful love story! Plenty of love and laughter.....everything I would expect from this group of friends!! Can't wait to read more in this series!! ...more
Melissa
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cami and Jamie's Wedding

Such a great book! Unspoken Vows tells the story of the weeks leading up to Cami and Jamie's wedding. With scenes from the guys trip to Las Vegas and the girls trip to Mexico, this was perfect.
Jennifer Alexander
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lisa
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jamie

O m g Loved this book series and author I can't wait for more books they were so good recommend trying it
Tracy
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75* - review to come
Lisa Mulvihill
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

This book didn't have any drama. It was just the build up to Jamie and Camryn's wedding. It was really sweet.
Kirsty Lyon
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and delectable

I have thoroughly enjoyed the previous 2 books in the series and HP Davenport does not disappoint in this one. Make sure you have some tissues nearby
Kimberly
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

This book was short and sweet. It made me laugh and tear up. I absolutely loved it!! Thank you HP Davenport
Teri
Jan 03, 2020 rated it liked it
The story these characters have overlaps with each other on the timeline. Unfortunately that means there is a lot repeated from a different view point. Too bad because Jamie and Cameron's story is worth the read but because it's a repeat it makes you want to skim through too much of it. These couples have off the chart chemistry which unfortunately means tons of sex scenes but thankfully not enough to take over the story. This didn't end up as one of my favorites of the series but that's just my ...more
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this book and the fact that we got to go back and see a bunch of friends that we have met throughout H.P. Davenport's work!!

If you have not discovered H.P. Davenport's work yet, you are in for a treat!! I am so glad that I have been able to read her work from book one. She continues to impress me with not only her characters, but her plot lines as well. I look forward to see what else she has in store for us as this series continues.

~ Review by Heidi Pharo
Sarah Beth
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book with wonderful characters!!

H.P. Davenport has given us a perfect novella and the happily ever after Camryn & Jamie deserved!! This was such a fun book with lots of great moments with old friends!! These characters that H. P. Davenport has created are so real and relatable!! This series a great read, with wonderful three dimensional characters you can't help falling in love with!!
Jennifer Millaway
Awwwww

Awwwww this was a beautifully written novella about Jamie and Camryn's wedding. It was so beautiful and eloquently put together. I can't wait to find out what happens in the last book. Bring in Christian's story. Plus I hope it has the rest of the bunch especially to see if Jamie and Camryn have any kids.
Tricia Mccoy
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So cute

I loved getting to hear the details of Jamie and Camryns wedding! Such a cute and sweet novella! After reading about the start of their relationship it was neat to get more information and details of their big day!
Sharon
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a quick and easy read that brings Jamie and Cami's relationship full circle. It's the perfect blend of love and friendship. It's romance and dedication. It's bridging the past and the future. It's about dream coming true! Loved it!!

• The Bars Between Us
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Divided Interests (Southern Bride #3)
  • Always Enough (Meet Me in Montana, #2)
  • Ball Peen Hammer (The Morgan Brothers, #3)
  • Never Fall in Love with a Rockstar
  • Captain (Morgan Brothers, #2)
  • Rockstar (Morgan Brothers, #5)
  • Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1)
  • Hating the Rock Star (Rock Hard #1)
  • Marrying the Rock Star (Rock Hard #2)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Release
  • Cross (The Gibson Boys, #2.5)
  • Anti Hero
  • The Trade
  • Always Have (Always, #1)
  • Longing to Hold (Hard to Love #0.5)
Paralegal by day, romance genius by night! When she's not tending to her furry children and her handsome husband, HP DAVENPORT is seamlessly carving beautiful stories from her mind in her comfy PJs in New Jersey.

Unspoken Love (4 books)
  • Unspoken Words (The Unspoken Love Series, #1)
  • Unspoken Promises (The Unspoken Love Series, #2)
  • Unspoken Fears (The Unspoken Love Series, #4)

News & Interviews