Start by marking “The Untold Story: A Tale of True Love and Beyond” as Want to Read:
The Untold Story: A Tale of True Love and Beyond

The Untold Story: A Tale of True Love and Beyond

Love comes in different forms. But in all its forms, it comes with various challenges. Only those who can combat those challenges are true lovers.

The Untold Story is the tale of Vihaan and Riaa. Vihaan falls for Riaa’s charms at first sight and brings to her life crazy adventures and madness. They soon emerge as two hearts with one soul and their intimate fantasies begin
Published June 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Untold Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Untold Story

Start your review of The Untold Story: A Tale of True Love and Beyond
Reshma Ranjan
Oct 09, 2017 rated it liked it
The Untold Story by Ridhi
A nice love story!
A very sweet and innocent love story of Vihaan and Riaa narrated on and off by Tanya, the sweet and charming friend of Vihaan. An all-together good read. Few editing issues stood out as I read through the book.
The author has tried a different narration technique. Sometimes it felt that it was taking the attention away from the story but soon your attention moves back to it.
As the book moves to climax, you never see the twist coming. The lighthearted ro
Kavita
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
I love reading stories and really love them when the plot turns out to be more than amazing and different from what you expect.
This is not a regular romantic story, it is a good one but the best part is the unpredictable twist. No I am not going to spoil the experience of reading this story for you by giving out a spoiler.
It is an easy read but the narrative could have been tighter and a good quality editing would have added to the total experience. Nevertheless,
You can pick this one up for a re
Aparna Prabhu
Aug 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Plot:

The story begins with the birth of a baby boy to the business tycoon Vihaan and his wife, Ria. Even though he cherishes the birth of his child, he struggles to fight his inner demons. All the news channels had broadcasted this good news, but one such news channel had portrayed the same in a negative light. It seemed that Eva, the reporter of that news channel, had sensed his dispirited mood after the delivery.

Eva, brags about her find to a hoard of people in a social gathering. She is inter
Surbhi Sareen
Oct 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-reds
Cover: The cover of the book is appealing and the way with which the color scheme is used makes it great. The couple seems so much in love and the blush of the guy shows their bond.

Title: The title ‘The Untold Story’ is the main highlight of the book. The whole book revolves around it and the author has beautifully maintained this intact. Plus, the sub title, ‘ A tale of True Love and Beyond’ gives us a hint about the main theme but never explains clearly.

Theme: The story rotates around three th
Floryie
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I had heard good things about the book from others before I picked it up. So I was eager to explore the story. When I first started reading it, it felt like the typical romance book. The cliches were all there in the first part of the book - the meeting between Vihaan and Riaa, their exuberant love and the way Vihaan tries to impress her. I admit I was a bit disappointed at first. But as I read further, I understood why others were impressed.

The deft handling of the story with its unexpected twi
A.
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My honest review:

First of all, a big applause to Ridhi Drolia for writing such a beautiful and thought-provoking story.

One will think The Untold Story is a usual romantic story of a boy-meets-girl kind. But no, this story is different. Different because it carries a very strong message which in the current situation is the need of the hour and each and every parent must read.

The story is of Vihaan and about his love Riyaa, his passion, his struggle, his friendship with Tanya and his Untold Story
Angela Peixoto
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great story for a first romance. Thoroughly enjoyed it and I very much recommend to anyone enjoying romances.
Remya
rated it did not like it
Oct 14, 2017