Start by marking “Nefarious: Volume I” as Want to Read:
Nefarious: Volume I

Nefarious: Volume I (Nefarious #1)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
“The piano upstairs played a ragtime bagatelle while he struggled against me—pathetic and useless, a weak ragdoll. The dancers’ steps disturbed the dust from the rafters, and it sprinkled his frantic eyes as they dimmed and all light extinguished. What cheerful music boasting against such a murderous feast?”
ebook
Published 2017 by Moncrief's

To ask other readers questions about Nefarious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nefarious

D. Fischer
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five stars? Yes. Trust me. Five stars.

This Author...she's gained a new fan-girl. Her writing is SO compelling that I couldn't look away, and the next thing I know, I've read the entire story and was CRAVING more. *Give me, give me, give me!* *Please sir, may I have some more.*

My word, I can't get over how .... Apparently, I need to open a dictionary for this review, as I seem to be lacking words that accurately describe this book.

If you like dark erotica, THIS, right here, is the book and autho
Graham Downs
Jun 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: horror
I love vampires. But lately, we've been assaulted by a slew of vampires in literature, which are good, and wholesome, and romantic....

When I heard that this one was about the immortal undead blood-suckers, I picked it up. The first couple of chapters in, I thought, "Now THESE are vampires!"

And they are. The vampires in this story are evil, diabolical, and erotic. I once heard someone say that, to a vampire, feeding and sex are almost indistinguishable from each other. And that's the impression I
 Diana Davis
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nefarious: Volume One Kindle Edition
by Lucille Moncrief (Author), Carlo Clemente (Illustrator),
I voluntarily read a copy for review purposes.

More along the lines of Stoker's and LeFanu's masterpieces, we are not subjected to vampires seeking their lifemate or shining.

The writing is beautifully done, leading us back slowly to the Victorian period and the uptight world a young single woman must have lived in. As with Mina was released from that torture by the Count, Elyse finds pleasure in the in
Cady Kilpatrick *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
Upon opening the first page I was immediately interested in the plot-line of this novel. The author’s descriptions were so vivid and enticing. I could imagine every sensation, taste, smell, and feeling as if they were my own. However the provocative plot-line of this volume is, it is so well written that you can’t help but read on. Despite how uncomfortable or taboo the topic may be. It shows and interesting look into the not so distant history of medical practices in a very real, but dark way. ...more
Slb
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.3 *Short story introducing characters and some plot and storyline. Take on treatment for women for Hysteria only reader learns sex isn't the goal of the villains. Not long enough for a prequel. I guess it fits if you read all 3 books.
Melissa Davis
Jul 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
I don't think dark erotica is my thing ... very disturbing. I don't have any problem w/ sex scenes ... I just prefer them to be between consenting adults.
Scerina Elizabeth
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Extremely well written story that will have you hooked from the very beginning to the very ending.  I truly did enjoy reading this story. Lucille Moncrief is truly a talented author who truly knows how to capture you within her stories and bring her stories to life. I would most definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys these kinds of stories.
Lorraine
Jul 10, 2017
 Mary~❤️~DBO
Jul 11, 2017
Lucille Moncrief
Jul 12, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jeanne Miro