Start by marking “Snatch (Cerberus MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
Snatch (Cerberus MC, #5)

Snatch

(Cerberus MC #5)

I've always been a connoisseur of the opposite sex. Tall, short, thin, thick and juicy, my tastes knew no limitations.

That became abundantly clear the night my best friend took me in his mouth.

Sure, there'd been close calls before, the slip of a hand or misplaced lips. With our propensity to share women, it was bound to happen.

That fateful night, I was met with pure intent
Published July 13th 2017

Erth
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Marie James has another winner on her hands. I have read several of her books and I have never been disappointed. Snatch is not my regular genre but what a page turner. If you love M/M, then you definitely need to read this book. Snatch and Itchy are both members of the Cerberus MC and are best friends. It's not unusual for them to have a threesome, but one night the unexpected happens for Snatch. Wow, what a revelation. There are several surprises in the book and I will not be leaving any ...more
i fall in love book blog
I just moved to rural, bordertown Texas, and I won't have internet for another week, WE NOW HAVE INTERNET and I just finished this book and I need to talk to people about it. I NEED TO. My husband, in my pre-blogging days, sometimes had to listen to rants about various scifi/fantasy books. He can handle the occasional geek out. He is not ready to hear me gush about this M/M MC Romance. I'm pretty sure he heard more than enough when I found out Snatch & Itchy were getting their own book.

This
Jess-the-MOOD-reader
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
What an ending! Like, seriously??!?!
Julie Reads
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
I came in on this on this one without reading the others in the series, but easily read it as a standalone. I know the rest of them have to be good though. I normally will not read MM that includes any m/f, but with the storyline of this one, I made the exception.
Hot beyond words, solid writing, and the ANGST, oh, the angst. The first good MC Club MM book I've read.
The other books in the series are m/f, but I'm tempted to go back and read them as well. Awesome read!
Dawn
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This book...there just isnt enough words!!! So all thru this series i've been "ride or die" with Kid....his book just struck me and stuck with me. No matter what ones came before or after Kid he was my number 1...then i met Jaxon and Rob, (I can call them that because they are MINE MINE MINE!, you may call them Itchy and Snatch) these boys are now IT for me...they cant be beat! There's no possible way there can be a book better then this one, no couple will ever burrow into my heart like th ...more
Isabel
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc-books
The time jumps between chapters was a bit annoying and confusing, would probably have made more sense if I had read the previous books.
The way the relationship between Snatch and Itchy was perfect, I had to know how they solved their issues and if they found their HEA.
Between The Lines Book Blog
Why are there only five stars?!! No, seriously... I need more.

This was by far the hottest MM book I have EVER read! Snatch and Itchy's story is incredible. Sexy and sweet and raw. I loved every word written. Marie James has already proven herself a brilliant writer and continues to show me with every new book why she is one of my favorites.

IMG_5343
Shannon
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc, m-m
I have read this whole series and have loved each and every book. This was a step out of the norm for the series with a M/M relationship as the primary focus, although there was all sorts of other relationship drama thrown in for extra measure in a way only Marie James can execute so beautifully. This book did an exiquisite job tying in all the previous books in the series from other perspectives. The book was thoroughly engaging and left me on the edge of my seat wondering where this relationsh ...more
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Snatch is the 5th book in the Cerberus MC series. It could be read as a standalone, but there is so much background that you would miss if you are not familiar with the amazing characters that make up the Cerberus MC.

Unlike the other books in this series, Snatch is almost exclusively about the relationships of all of the members of Cerberus. It only touches on some of the missions that the MC goes on.

"Now I just need to find the courage to tell the world that I’m pretty sure I want to spend th
Ana Rita
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This woman has been, for quite a few months, one of my favorite author and I'll shout it out to everyone to hear it. She's an amazing author and her books shows just that.
Every single book that I've read has made me fall in love even more for her writing and I want everyone to see it.
Marie James has a simple, intense, heartfelt writing that will let you nervous, hot, happy and sad at the same time. If you don't believe me see for yourself.
Snatch is her latest release and I'm still shaking fro
Raj
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have an affinity with the m/m genre so initially that is what drew me to this book.Than came the beautiful hypnotic cover that whispered pick me and finally the banked heat within,waiting to be released by an unsuspecting voyuer.If books in the future ever become living 3D mini movies than the words that would leap off these pages upon opening,would be made of living flames.

The sexual heat of this MC tale is almost blistering and if you were a visually impaired reader and had to trace each wor
Erica
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I may have a slight addiction to this series, I've adored every book just a little more than the last and Snatch is no exception.
The friends to lovers thing has been done before, we've all read it and it's usually almost cookie cutter.
This one's different.
Not the least bit typical or cookie cutter.
Itchy & Snatch (yes it's okay to snicker, I did more than once) are best friends who share everything including women. The one thing they never shared was each other much to Itchy's dismay.
When a t
Amy
Jul 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Snatch
Marie James

Itchy and Snatch ... sharing women and now sharing each other. This is not why the book wasn't my favorite .. it was because of the storyline. I wasn't overloaded with emotions which I have been in the previous reads.

Snatch has a hard time understanding what he is feeling. Knowing he has crossed a line with his best friend might not sit well with the brothers. Sharing women is one thing but knowing you want the man more than the woman is another entirely different expl
Kniki
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have LOVED the Cerberus MC series. While I am not normally for a M4M romance, Marie did it in such a way that I was interested in. I loved that she included everyone yet again in the series as a little 'update' and sometimes it was the other aspect of previous books. Very well written!
Sassy Southern
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I give mad props to the author for taking on something I have read very little of in the MC world. M/M. I love the fact that she took a story and ran with it where it combined two of my fave sorts of romance. I knew as soon as I saw this ARC blurb, I wanted to read it and love it hard. It simply stood out to me from the jump.
Though I think that I may have totally messed up here. I dove into a series five books in. It left me having an issue with some of the basic info, and feel for the
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, arcs
Until I read SNATCH, Marie James was a new to me author. And while some of her loyal readers of the Cerberus MC series were skeptical of how they would like the story as it features a male / male instead of your usual female / male couple, it was exactly this attribute that drew me in. A gay love story between two hard-axxed bikers in an MC? Hell yeah, count me in for the ride!

And while I would totally describe this book as your next one-handed read, because, OMG, when those two are going at it
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Snatch
Author: Marie James
Genre: MC Romance M/M
Rating 5/5

WOW I honestly don't know what to say, no words can even begin to do this book any justice. I've been a huge fan of this series from the start and I kid you not it just keeps getting better and better, each book can be read as a standalone but I recommend you start from the beginning to get the full Cerberus family experience.

I hold my hands up and admit I was a bit sceptical when it came to reading this as it's my first full on M/M
Renee Entress
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, anger, sadness, secrets, and heartbreak. This is also a M/M story but also contains M/F/M & M/M/F parts.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Kincaid (Cerberus MC, #1)
SINdicate
Kid (Cerberus MC, #2)
Shadow (Cerberus MC #3)
Dominic (Cerberus MC #4)

This is Itchy and Snatch’s story. These two people have been brother in the MC and best friends for years. They have shared woman but one-nigh
Amy  Crull
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I must say that I'm totally addicted to this series! I have loved every book in it!. This one is hot and sexy! So Snatch and Itchy are best friends who share women on occasion. Nothing has happened between them until now.. Darby is a rescue that both guys like, she makes them experience things that they've kept hidden. Feelings start up but Snatch is afraid of what everyone will say and think. Itchy, on the other hand, is ready to come out and tell his brothers. Some have figure it out. Some man ...more
AlligatorSmith loves to read
I really liked this entire series, and I'm so happy that Marie James got Snatch and Itchy together - it's been a long while coming. ;) Just like the other books in this series, the MC is in the background as two people learn how to come together and how much they need each other. It's a short(er) read and different from the bigger MC books that I usually like (from Susan Fanetti, Jamie Begley, Joanna Wylde, Lauren Gallagher, Kristen Ashley,...), but I like how James handles how her couples have ...more
Crystal Wilke
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We all have been patiently waiting/dying for Snatch and Itchy's story. The time has finally come and Marie will NOT leave you disappointed. Get ready for one HELL of a ride with these boys, hold on tight.

Snatch is my freaking favorite out of the Cerberus MC books. Itchy and Snatch's story is amazing. Their story is meaningful/powerful and is my favorite M/M story. Damn, Marie did wonders with her details of their story. I hope this isn't the end of the Cerberus MC series. If you have not started
Sarah Dale
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the 5th book in the Cerberus MC Series and this is Snatch and Itchy's story. They are best friends within the MC but things are starting to change. They usually share women and its during one of these threesomes that things start to change between them.

I simply love this series from Marie, each sexy Alpha Biker is one that embeds themselves in your heart and who you instantly love, even if you want to slap them upside their heads occasionally for being a typical clueless male!

I have onl
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th book in this amazing series, and is Snatch and Itchy’s story. There two are best friends, who are tough bikers. They always share women, and it is during one of these threesomes that something changes and leaves them both shocked. No spoilers as this story deserves to be read for yourself, you will not be disappointed!
Marie has done an awesome job with this series, and this is a powerful story about self-discovery, and acceptance. I was hooked and captivated from the very beginni
Caroline A Woman & Her Books
I do love a good MC book (blame Sons Of Anarchy haha) And i enjoyed this one too.

This book follows Itchy and Snatch, 2 best friends, club members and ex-marines. As is the case with most MC books it involves sex and alcohol, though some of the sex isn't what you expect. Same sex relationships were taboo with most branches of the military and thats why Itchy has been fighting his feelings for his best friend for so long. But not anymore.
This is a story of how 2 best friends wrestle with their fee
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Can Marie James really write a book that isn't one that you will absolutely freaking love??? If so I have to find one and this one is definitely not it. I haven't read many books that are m/m but this book isn't just that and even if it was I would love it just the same. These two characters have such a beautiful love for each other that it just doesn't matter, oh and let's not forget the hot as hell sex scenes that are in this book.

Itchy has been in love with his best friend Snatch for years b
Danielle Marlowe
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. Marie James did a great job on this book. The story is well written. I couldn't put this book down. This is my first m/m read. The story is filled with so much emotions. Snatch has gone through so much. Itchy and Snatch are just perfect together. The chemistry between them is sexy and sweet. They are a great pair. This is a great story. I really enjoyed it. I recommend reading. Thank you, Marie James. Great work on this book :)
Theresa Ritchie
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
snatch was amazing marie ive loved every book in this series but snatch is gotta be be favourite one , just love snatch and itchy story even now ive finished the book I'm still cant stop thinking about it she certainly has left me wanting more , I highly recommend this book and any of marie james books
Jennifer Fincher
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I do not know how this author does it. She takes real life social problems and makes wonderful works of writing out of them. This was so well written and so clearly detailed. I must admit this book is clearly my favorite of the whole series. I am now a fan for life. Kudos Ms. James you definitely deserve a award for this book.
Louise
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read in this series and I enjoyed it. I loved the idea of a M.C. that was not your regular beasts who had very little respect for others. Usually M.C are not my fave genre to read but this was refreshing. The guys are all ex military and are working to make a difference. I'm sure if I go back to book 1 I would have more knowledge but in saying that I dealt perfectly fine jumping in at book 5.
The two leads, Itchy and Snatch ( the author makes note of how funny this
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Hear Me Out (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter, #5)
  • Marley in Chains
  • In the Ring (Boxer, #1)
  • The Peacock Prince
  • Crash
  • Loki's New Job: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #5.1)
  • Claimed (Evan's Alphas #0.5)
  • Safety Net
  • Protecting Braden (Custos Securities, #2)
  • Misfit (Death Dwellers MC, #6)
  • I Got You (I Got You, #1)
  • False Start (Eastshore Tigers, #2)
  • On Point (Out of Uniform #3)
  • The Straight Boyfriend (Loving You, #3)
  • Open Road
  • My Mate Jack (Heated Beat #1)
  • Hallowed Bond (Chronicles of Ylandre, #2)
  • Personal Secrets (Personal, #3)

Last Release:
Grinder: An MM Contemporary Romance https://amzn.to/2QppG82

Next Release:
Sins of the Father: A Ravens Ruin MC Novel https://amzn.to/2OY6cXA

Coming Soon:
Purgatory's Princess

Marie James, full-time working mother of two boys and wife of 12 years. She's spent most of her life lifetime living in central Texas, with only short stays in South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida. Her passions inc

Cerberus MC (6 books)
  • Kincaid (Cerberus MC, #1)
  • SINdicate
  • Kid (Cerberus MC, #2)
  • Shadow (Cerberus MC #3)
  • Dominic (Cerberus MC #4)
“To those who can’t be their self because society has a different expectation of normal.” 1 likes