Start by marking “Naughty, Dirty, Cocky (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Naughty, Dirty, Cocky (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1-3)

Naughty, Dirty, Cocky

(Steamy Coffee Collection #1-3)

Alpha males, sassy heroines, and steamy sex have never been better...
Naughty, Dirty, Cocky
is complete the first volume of the New York Times bestselling 'Steamy Coffee Reads Collection' from Whitney G.

Stay after hours with the Naughty Boss, be sure to get checked out by the Dirty Doctor, and make sure you're prepared to work both inside and outside the bedroom with
Published July 27th 2017 by WGW Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Naughty, Dirty, Cocky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty, Dirty, Cocky

Start your review of Naughty, Dirty, Cocky (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1-3)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2! Steamy Coffee Reads Collection, book 1-3. Three funny, sexy, dirty, steamy, forbidden stand-alone romances!

“I’m Dr. Ashton and I’ll be taking care of your pussy today.”

Collection includes these 3 novellas: Naughty Boss (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1) by Whitney G. Dirty Doctor (Steamy Coffee Collection, #2) by Whitney G. Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection, #3) by Whitney G.

Each a stand-alone. You do not have to read in order.

MY REVIEWS of each novella in collection:
Book 1: Naughty Boss
Book 2: Dirty Doctor
Book 3: Cocky Client

“You orgasmed three times, and that was before we ever made it to your bedro
Penny
Nov 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Fun and entertaining.
I enjoyed reading these novellas, I just wish they were longer. The three stories have the perfect potencial for full books.
Sasha Says
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I am so excited to see these super-fun novellas packaged together! I read them all separately and loved them!

Naughty Boss:
When Whitney G. said this about Naughty Boss, she was spot on: ""This book is pure FUN, witty banter, and sex. That's the entire plot. Not even kidding. :-)" She had me at witty banter- that's my absolute favorite thing to read in a romance novel.

It was a super-fun, fast read that I devoured in an evening. I would have loved a longer story, but enjoyed the novella nonetheles
Clare
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm really glad i waited to read these altogether, As they are short and i got through them very quickly. I'm a very big fan of Whitney G, Everything I've read by her I've loved. I'm really looking forward to her next book. ...more
Dina
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio, 2019-reads
4 Lovely collection stars!!

Definitely one of the nice collections to have.

With all the brain-freeze I'm getting.. not sure I'm capable of writing reviews now.. hopefully will revisit later.
Sherry
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Want hot, and funny, with a twist of snarky arrogant men?? Then you will love this as much as I did.
I received this by the author and am choosing to give a review.

Naughty Boss: OMG. This is such a good story from beginning to the end. Quirky Michael the naughty boss has a sense of humor but yet will not put up with lazy employees. Low and behold he hires one that actually is a lot like him. Snarky!!
I love the banter between the two. What I thought was the funniest was her sending him a email tha
❤SanaReads❤
5 Cocky-oh-so-naughty-&-dirty stars!

My review of Naughty Boss

My review of Dirty Doctor

My review of Cocky Client

Patty
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Looking for a quickie or two? Maybe three will do. 😉

This book has three quick hot & steamy reads for you. They are guaranteed to make you pant. Whitney G. has done it again with her amazing whit and writing. She is an author who writes great erotica short novels.

In this group of quickies, you will be introduced to the Naughty Boss named Michael. Michael is the owner and CEO of a major publishing company and he can’t keep an Executive Assistant for more than two months or weeks. He believes them
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As usual, Whitney G doesn’t disappoint!
Nezha
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Once again I don't have anything more to add that hasn't been said about this series!! The three novellas were fun, steamy hot and fast paced short stories!
Delevingne
Aug 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: steamy-romance
Cocky Client
8/15/2017
Short and sweet. Not my favorite from this series, but I still enjoyed it.

Dirty Doctor
5/24/2017
Doctor. Doctor. Talk about a bad case of loving you. This short and sweet

Naughty Boss
5/23/2017
Cute short story. Nobody does cocky, arrogant, intelligent men like Whitney G.
Marty
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an excellent collection of short books that were full of sexy fun times. Ryan, Garrett, and Michael were well-written alpha males. All of them with strong leading ladies who challenged them.
Juli
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Naughty Boss - 4 Stars

I loved this novella! The only thing that could make it better is if it was longer and maybe having Mya slap Michael just once ;)

Dirty Doctor - 3.75 Stars

This is a very steamy quick read. Garrett and Natalie meet on dating site and they have a very interesting connection which includes them not knowing what each other looks like. After the truth comes out, things escalate pretty quickly for our couple.

Garrett is a naughty buttmole and Natalie is sassy woman and they do ma
Ana Theresa
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
3 steamy stories in one? What's not to love? ...more
Suzanne (Lily)
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: boxed-set
Loved Naughty Boss and Cocky Client, rating them both 4 Stars.

Dirty Doctor I liked but not being a fan of reading medical romances, this was more a 3 Star read - others who enjoy medical romances would enjoy it more than I did.
Jess
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Naughty Boss (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1) by Whitney G. - 4 stars
Dirty Doctor (Steamy Coffee Collection, #2) by Whitney G. - 3 stars
Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection, #3) by Whitney G. - 3 stars

A great way to sample the fun and raunchy Whitney G..
Amara
First book got 4 stars. Liked it alot.

But book 2? Started solid, quickly went CRASH! I returned this book, it was that bad.

Book 3? I don’t have any doubt that I would’ve liked this more if it had been a full story. I can’t believe this author expect us to $2.99 for a 100 page novella that ends so abruptly just as it starts.
Catherine Edward
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
I love every bit of this book. When I found this book, I thought I was only going to read one of the three stories, because I was only interested in one when I read the synopsis. But after finishing one, I can’t help myself but to continue reading all of it. And I can say now that every story within this book has it’s own little magic.
Sian Bulpin
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Surprised me

Really enjoyable series.
Typical cocky Alpha male meets stubborn woman ( in alphas mind).
The dynamics between all the couple's is great and fun to read.
Really good easy read .Loved it
Meg
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great short stories

3 great Short stories written by Whitney G. Steamy and well written. Strong female leads and all alpha males. She has turned into one of my new favorite authors!
April_lf
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
A fun and quick read! The write up explains these books perfectly - steamy coffee reads! Each story was satisfying and delivered on its promise of hot men, strong women, and steamy sex. I enjoyed them!
Sibel
Jan 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Mercia
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved these stories

Alpha males, strong witty ladies, naughty and throughly enjoyable. Didn't want it to end. Will be reading more by this author.
Jenn_COBB - Collector of Book Boyfriends
purchased_review

Definetely worth your while!
Recommending.
❤️ Diana ❤️
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun Reads

This was full of three very quick but fun reads. The characters were fun and not annoying. Did I mention hot?
Kelly
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
See individual book reviews.
(One 4 stars, one 4.5, and one 5 stars).
vamsally
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
All three novels are short but enjoyable. Alpha male characters but also alpha female characters, lots of steam and romance.
Rani
Aug 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: short-stories
Naughty Boss: 3 stars
Dirty Doctor: 3 stars
Cocky Client: 3 stars
Andrea
Jan 18, 2018 added it
Cute, but I like her full lengths much better. It will get you through until you can read one of those!

• Solo nosotros (La fuerza de los elementos #1)
  • A Week in New York (The Empire State Trilogy, #1)
  • Multimillonario & Libre
  • Sobre las luces de Chicago
  • Loca aventura hacia sus labios
  • La irrelevancia de llamarse Poncho
  • Nadie muere en Wellington
  • Vas a ser Mía (Morgan, #1)
  • Todos los carteles de neón brillaban por ti
  • Ladies Man (Manwhore, #3)
  • Ryder
  • No te enamores de Blake Anderson (Hermanos Anderson, #1)
  • Todas las promesas que rompimos
  • Tan bonito que es de verdad
  • Él, yo y la gran idea de encender París (Valientes, #2)
  • Multimillonario, soltero y sexy
  • Siempre nosotros (La fuerza de los elementos #2)
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books are currently published in over a dozen languages.

She lives deep in the Tennessee woods and spends most of her time drinking coffee while penning dirty-talking alpha males.

Find out more about her next project at www.whitneygbooks.com

(Be sure to sign up for "The F.L.Y. List" as that's the best way to receive new release update

Steamy Coffee Collection (3 books)
  • Naughty Boss (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1)
  • Dirty Doctor (Steamy Coffee Collection, #2)
  • Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection, #3)