Start by marking “Seven Shades of You (Twin Hearts, #2)” as Want to Read:
Seven Shades of You (Twin Hearts, #2)

Seven Shades of You

(Twin Hearts #2)

Her world was color. Canvas and paint. Indie O’Connell lived inside her head. Her voices the muse. And as a freshman at St. Peter's College, all she wanted, was to create a name for herself with the brush in her hand.

His world was over. Despite his humble upbringing, Kai Carter seemed to have it all. Captain of the swim team and a full scholarship. His golden boy status a
Published June 13th 2019

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

I love it, A.M. Johnson delivers a heartwarming,sweet,intense and beautiful story.The writing was poetic and flawless.From the moment I finished reading Let There Be Light, I was excited for Kai and Indie's story.

I fall in love with Kai and Indie, what they have was beautiful,realistic and intense.Both characters have a special place in my heart.I have so many feelings.

Such a beautiful story, I highly recommend both books in this series.If you are looking for stories with deep meaning a
Nilufer Ozmekik
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 rounded up sweet, soft, innocent, seven shades of rainbow colors, heartwarming four stars!

I’m so happy to find a good written, soul feeding, mind relaxing, heart capturing, beautiful, poignant story of two people!

Indie has spirits on her head that they won’t go as like mentioned on Strumbellas’ song! But she’s brave enough to fight with them, try to learn how to live with them by using her talent for painting as a curing method and also as her weapon against her inner monsters which try to
Malene
Indie and Kai’s story was so damn good. I loved their blooming friendship and how it slowly turned into something more. Something special and forever. It was a beautiful slow burn. Indie and Kai each have their battles but through each other’s eyes they finally feel they’re been seen for the first time. Their friendship was explored through words and art. Through colors.
I’m very picky when it comes to stories about mental illness and depression but the author captures and depicts it with an aut
Karlie (cozyreadsandtea)
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I kindly received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

“The hair on the back of my neck stood, goosebumps raining down my arms as she watched me.”

Y’all I don’t even know where to start! This book was so captivating, each sentence further drew me in. I fell in love with both Kai and Indie and their breathtaking love story.

“Making a girl smile wasn’t that hard, I did it on a daily basis, but I wanted to earn Indie’s smiles, every last one.”

When you first meet both characters they
Na
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Love Love this book! It's one of those you can't wait to finish and at the same time don't want it to end at all!
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

Indigo sees the world like her father Declan. In colors and whispered voices in her head. She bleeds paint on a canvas as a way to cope. She’s always been the other half of Royal. His mirror image living in his shadow and she’s comfortable that way. She has never wanted to stand out content in her own world then she laid eyes on Kai. A savior and best friend to her brother Royal but he’s never really given her the time of day like his other friends. When she learns he is changing h
Bookreader87(Amanda)

The best parts are when Indie and Kai spend time getting to know one another. They're open and honest, at least with each other, and I liked it. Although, I feel one of their major problems they had was self made (keeping their relationship secret). That was disappointing and a bit hypocritical on Indie's part since she was so on Royal about his and Camden's relationship in book 1. I also wasn't a big fan of the epilogue. I wish a little more effort was put into it.

Overall, this one w
A.M. Johnson
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
SEVEN SHADES OF YOU IS LIVE!!!!!
Grab your copy now!
Click here: https://geni.us/pj0V
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing

description

I honestly believe that books choose you at the right moment when you need them the most, and this book is definitely one of them.

I have been reading A.M. Johnson since her debut novel, and with every book she releases, she not only gets better, she also steals a piece of my heart with each and every one of her books. So by now, I think she wholeheartedly owns me.

From page one, this enchanting, soul-stirring tale resonated with me. A.M. Johnson knows how to write characters you're desperate to
Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja
5 ’Colors’ Stars

Dear Future Reader,

I guess sometimes you find a book that turns your world upside down. Sometimes, you just can't shake the feeling 'my life will never be the same'. Sometimes, you read a book from A.M. Johnson, and always, each and every time, she steals your heart.

This book is the work of poetry. I can't phrase this lady enough, but what she did with Seven Shades of You, is unworldly, all kind of phenomenal. This book is what you call all-the-feels. It captures your heart with
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
description

Seven Shades of You by A.M. Johnson is a standalone book in the Twin Hearts duet. Indie, Royal’s twin sister, gets her story. Indie and Royal’s best friend Kai strike up a relationship. These two tortured souls come alive in a colorful palette of emotions. This poignant and chromatic love story is not to be missed! One-click worthy.
Melissa (Corrupted BY Smut)
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just wow! I am completely blown away by the words A.M. Johnson has written within these pages! From all of the books she has written, this one is by far, hands down my favorite! I didn't want this story to end! I always hate that I'm a slow reader now, it takes me a few weeks to finish a book. Let me tell you, that as much as I wanted to devour this book in one sitting, I'm SO glad that my worm like speed let me spend more time with Kai and Pink. This right here is a TRUE masterpiece and on ...more
Kiersten (Frozen in Fiction)
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I was free. Because of her, I was free.”

This. book. Wow. A.M Johnson did it again with this book and I felt all the feelings reading this. A.M Johnson has a way with words and she doesn’t have to force her character’s chemistry at you, the chemistry is just there and it is raw and real — it comes naturally and that is probably the thing I love most about this novel.

I loved everything about this book. Indie and Kai are both flawed; they both have deep rooted issues that they need to work throu
Elle Spaulding
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could come up with words to describe how I felt reading this book. This author has an incredible way with words. She encompasses every feeling you could possibly want while reading a book. She pulls every emotion from you, the good, the bad & the ugly. My heart is so full. I can’t even fathom the intensity that is the love story that Seven Shades of You portrayed, it’s an absolute must read. Butterflies STILL linger thinking about Indie & Kai. Their love was beauty in the most c ...more
Cat Nunez
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m in love with Amanda’s writing😍😍 I wanted to read about Indie and Kai since I read “let there be light” and I loved it...

Both of them had problems, but with each other they found a way to heal and be happy with everything they went trough. Their story is sweet and beautiful, and I loved the connection between them.

I also enjoyed reading more about Royal and Camden and their friends...

100% recommended and I’d read it again in a heartbeat 💗
Briana Holmes
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Huge thank you to the author who sent me an arc ! I was so excited for Kai and Indie after Let There Be Light and this did not disappoint, my heart was soft with these two.
L.J. Evans
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A.M. Johnson does it again with gorgeous poetic words that you want to mark and save forever. Kai & Indie's story is heartbreakingly beautiful.

A 2019 Must Read!

Alissa
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-favorites
“She could tell me to leave, tell me there was no way I could repair the damage I had done, and I’d walk away, with the feel of silk on my fingertips, her scent in my lungs, knowing I’d try again the next day. And the day after that.”

A.M. Johnson’s beautifully poetic writing creates an unforgettable story that is now one of my top reads of the year. Seven Shades of You is a tale of finding love in the most unexpected places, and sometimes it’s with the person you least expect to fall for. The po
Joyce Mercês
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019

description

I like to keep my reviews short and to the point, so here we go:

A.M. Johnson has a way with words that touch deep inside your soul. You can relate to her characters even if you have nothing in common with them.

Seven Shades of You is a delicious slow burn, one that is full of small touches, secret smiles and a love that's so pure, you can't help but want to protect them from the world.

I wish I was better at explaining how amazing the book is, but whenever I love a story, as much as I love this on
Nadine Bookaholic
I honestly don't even know where to begin with my review. This book was so beautifully written that my simple words will not do it justice.

I fell in love with both Indigo and Kai in the first book in the series, LET THERE BE LIGHT, which was based on Indigo's brother Royal and Kai's roommate Camden. Kai is also on the swim team and best friends with Royal, Indie's brother. You could tell there was a connection between the two but nothing ever came from it, or so we thought, since the two books
Ashley Jasper
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am speechless in the best kind of way right now. A.M. Johnson created something truly special with this book. I wanted to devour Seven Shades of You while at the same time wishing I could slow time down to savor it. This is the book you hug to your chest when you finish it (I did).

I was intrigued by Indie and Kai when I met them in Let There be Light (you don't have to read that one, but it might help understand a few references) and was tickled when I saw that they were getting a book. And I
Cindy M. Green
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely one of my favorite reads for 2019! I'm pretty certain my review will not do this beautiful romance justice.

The writing is absolutely superb. The feelings AM Johnson is able to pull from your heart are sure to stay with you long after the journey of Indie and Kai is complete. I laughed, swooned and definitely cried over the tough decisions these college students had to make. My heart was bleeding for them and I felt their struggles and strength every step of the way.

The writing
Kylie
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was waiting ( impatiently) for this book.
This is #2 in the Twin Hearts series, it follows 'Let there be light'.
This is Indie's & Kai's story.

Amanda has once again captured my heart. The story is realistic, the struggles with mental health & substance abuse feels like it has been told by someone with first hand knowledge, that makes it 'real' to me and not just a story someone has made up. It is such a beautiful story I really loved this story and I can't wait to see what Amanda has in
Stephanie Rose
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every book by A.M. Johnson and can honestly say this is her best work yet.

Indie and Kai gut you and put you back together in all the best ways. Both fighting silent battles, the way they reach out to each other despite their own crippling fears is nothing short of beautiful. I loved the nods to John Hughes, and the 80s references bring you back to a time where it was okay to believe in the perfect love and grab it with both hands, even if you think you aren't worthy. That is the es
Rhonda Ziglar
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
10 FAVORITE BOOK STARS!! MY FAVORITE BOOK OF THE YEAR!! This story is EVERYTHING!! I absolutely loved Kai and Indie...they are PERFECTION!! This story hit all my emotion buttons and engraved itself on my heart. A.M. Johnson deserves an award for this beautiful book. YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK!! 💕
V Meade
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Indie and Kai brought tears to my eyes. This love story is the most real and down to earth story I’ve read. Indie could be any of us readers who’ve ever had a moment of self doubt. Kai is someone who is struggling and initially turns to alcohol and women to feel some relief. Indie and Kai both have demons to fight, but their story of completing each other and making each other whole is beautiful. Watching Indie and Kai as they fight their demons, deny their feelings and finally give in to their ...more
Christine
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow.

After Let There Be Light, I knew that Kai and Indie's story would be special, but this was extraordinary. The words that are on these pages are a brilliant work of art.

Everything about this story was stunning.....and Kai and Indie were absolutely mesmerizing. I'm a fast reader and I found myself reading slowly to fully absorb every word and to stay immersed in their world a little longer. Their love story was beautiful and heartbreaking, but my heart was so happy by the time the end came.
Lisa
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart is a slop of goo. A.M. Johnson can do no wrong. Seven Shades of You was everything I needed in life, and more. Brilliant and wonderful. My smile was like I put a hanger in my mouth in the end.

5 AMAZING STARS!
Sarah/DragonflyReads
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review
Question: How do you define beauty? Answer: Seven Shades of You

I always ask myself how AM Johnson writes such intricately stunning characters and weaves their story into this complete mass of unique energy. I don't understand it. She just does it again and again and I'm always here for her words.

Seven Shades of You is the second novel in her Twin Hearts duet. It reads as a perfect standalone centering around Indie O'Connell and Kai Carter. Kai is the best friend of Indie's twin brother Royal. Th
yasmin
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Indie and Kai 😍😍
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A.M. Johnson lives in Utah with her family where she works as a full-time nurse. If she’s not busy with her three munchkins, you’ll find her buried in a book or behind the keyboard. She loves romance and all things passionate. Amanda enjoys exploring all genres and bringing life to the human experience.

Twin Hearts (2 books)
  • Let There Be Light (Twin Hearts, #1)