Start by marking “Twisted Twosome” as Want to Read:
Twisted Twosome

Twisted Twosome

Racer McKay is a broody bastard.

From the moment I met him, he’s been rude, irritable, and unbearable. And worse? He's broke.

A contractor working to remodel my parents pool house for extra cash, he stomps around in those clunky construction boots with his tool belt wrapped around his narrow waist, and a chip on his shoulder.

Racer McKay is also infuriatingly . . . sexy as he
Expected publication: August 3rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Twosome, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Twosome

Meghan Quinn
Jul 24, 2017 Meghan Quinn added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hot NEW enemies to lovers STANDALONE romantic comedy with a blue collar hero, a determined female lead, and a whole lot of TENSION! Laugh out loud, swoon, and have all the feels with Twisted Twosome.

Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦
Release Date: August 3, 2017
Genre: Romantic Comedy

OMG!!! This book was so damn good that I read it in one, nonstop sitting! I am claiming Racer as mine (he's the hero, he's freakin hilarious, and he's all mine- muahahaha). I know, many women are going to want to fight me on that because he is so irresistible, but... Too bad! Woah! Anyway, I love Meghan Quinn's books and I immediately #1click anything she writes (and am slowly but surely making my way through her older releases). But this one
Shayna
Jul 19, 2017 Shayna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-review
I don't remember the last time I laughed SO DAMN HARD! Meghan Quinn takes the romantic comedy genre to a whole other level! Dare I say it? TWISTED TWOSOME might be my FAVORITE Meghan Quinn Rom-Com to date!

Review to come...

Twisted Twosome Teaser

Unknown
♛ Mademoiselle Smut ♛
5 Stars!

Oh My Goodness.

This Romantic Comedy was amazing!

Georgina Westbrook has dreams of opening her own bridal dress store. But after her father rejects her ideas and refuses to invest in her business, her brother steps up and gives her the money she needs. But her father will do anything in his power to see that her dreams do not become reality. So he orders every construction company to deny helping Georgina. So she approaches the moody and arrogant man who's working for her father. Racer McK
Heather andrews
Jul 20, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Georgina sure knows how to get Racer's blood pumping, “I would never take my shirt off and pinch my nipples for you.” Jesus, this woman is going to give me an ulcer. I can feel it forming already." Racer is one foul-mouthed man, “you sure as h*** did. You punched them so hard, I felt them swing up my back and wink at my a****le.” And I have a new favorite book, by Meghan. I adored these characters, they were laugh out loud funny.
April
Jul 22, 2017 April rated it it was amazing
ARC received for an honest review.
Another manic book rambling brought to you by April;
Read & Share Book Reviews.

5 'I can't imagine she would want me tickling her chin with my dick.' Stars.

It's time to get Twisted! Meghan Quinn returns with another fabulous, highly addictive, laugh out loud until you pee your pants read! Twisted Twosome is on -TVRN Marta level- of LOLs, which is my absolute favourite kind, and let me tell you this book had me in stitches!! Quirky, dirty, a little bit pervy, a
Monique
Jul 22, 2017 Monique rated it it was amazing
Can Meghan Quinn follow up with another brilliant read after My Best Friends Ex? Hells yeah she can, and did! Twisted Twosome is going to be one of my favourite reads for 2017 and of all time, along with the previous book.

This is a standalone novel, but if you have read My Best Friends Ex, you would have meet Racer McKay there, he is Tucker's best friend. Racer is quick with the wit and loves a practical joke. He is a loyal and dedicated worker that needs to take side jobs to keep him afloat. T
Heather Brown
Jul 20, 2017 Heather Brown rated it it was amazing
I have not read all of Meghan's books yet, slowly making a dent though! But, I have to say, I am 99.9% Racer's story will stay in the top spot for a long time for me (but, then again I was so sure Tucker's was my favorite not even 2 months ago, so who knows this might change yet again ha).

I read this book while on vacation with my family, currently sharing a bunk bed with my sister. At 2 in the morning I had to try to muffle my laughter because not only do I tend to cackle/snort when reading som
Frances
Jul 21, 2017 Frances rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
How can a book have you laughing out loud then sobbing? Meghan Quinn, that's how. I was laughing out loud embarrassing myself in public in the first part of the book and at the end my 1 and half year old is looking at me like, why you crying momma?
The one liners in this book are endless. I highlighted so many hilarious parts. I absolutely loved Racer. I knew I would from previous books. Maybe it's because I lost my Dad too and understand wanting to treasure those memories. I love Georgies stren
Danielle S.
Jul 20, 2017 Danielle S. rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS BOOK!

Racer has won my heart! My smile was so big the entire time I read, well except toward the end when Meghan made me cry.

I laughed out loud on just about every page. From failed stripper routines to best man proposals, queefs and squirts....this story was HILARIOUS! I swear I did actually pee a little.

The sassy, wit that flows between Racer & George (I love that he calls Georgiana this) is LIFE!

And of course we get to hang out with the squad again. This whole group of char
Christina Szczepan-santos
Jul 22, 2017 Christina Szczepan-santos rated it it was amazing
I LOVE Racer! Omg this book was hilarious.
The banter with him and Georgie (Princess) had me dying.
I can't even say how much I loved this book.
It was hilarious, sexual tension, holy hawt times.
It had everything.
I think this has become my favorite Meghan book.
Well done!
*Arc in exchange for honest review*
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This book is fabulous! I had all the feels. I had real belly laughs and moments of gentle, compassionate tears, as well as having an ugly cry too. I'm easily moved and this story had it all for me. From the first page I was giggling and was glued to my kindle with the witty pranks and fun conversations the main characters Georgiana and Racer have. The story flows along at a perfect rate and kept me totally entertained.

Racer thinks Georgiana is a stuck up rich girl and she thinks he's a moody jer
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Jul 21, 2017 Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski rated it it was amazing
Be still my heart...that Racer McKay is one breathtakingly beautiful soul...he has a heart of gold, a great work ethic, a fab sense of humor, and a sexy ass smirk.
He loves his tool belt and his Little Debbies.
Georgiana is a rich girl with luxuries that Racer will never have. She seems like a typical spoiled brat, but Racer will soon find out looks can be deceiving.
These two are like oil and water...they don't mix well. They push each others buttons like no one else.
They are both stubborn and th
Mariah
Jul 21, 2017 Mariah rated it it was amazing
Be Flawsome

I just have to give a quick shout out to Meghan Quinn for this book. THANK YOU, for not making Racer a caveman alpha! For that alone, it made him so much more lovable. I feel like when you see the clash of social classes, that's where so many go. So thank you, you did him so well.
Meghan gave some amazing characters and secondary characters in Twisted Twosome. I loved Racer's smartass and sassy attitude and Georgie's strong willed personality. And while they both came together like a
Tiffany  Copple
Jul 25, 2017 Tiffany Copple rated it it was amazing
pulchritudinous - beautiful
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Racer is in need of money and has been brought to all time lows to make the money he needs to pay bills. Georgiana is a rich , snotty , suck up girl or so Racer things. Hoeven there is alot more to her than Racer knows. She has a dream and needs Racers help to accomplish that dream . These two are like oil and water. They can't seem to get along at all , but there is a thin line between love and hate.
Meghan Quinn d
Becky
Jul 22, 2017 Becky rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2017
Hot and steamy, yet sweet and fun!

Racer McKay can't believe the nerve of the rich socialite whose pool he is working on. All he wants to do is his job, and in she walks with her high heels and pokes a hole in his air hose.

Georgina has a dream to build the best wedding shop in New York. Her dad wants her to marry well and do charity work. Georgina is desperate to find someone help her build the shop of her dreams after her own father blackballs her.

Racer drives her crazy, and she him. The two e
Konny
Jul 25, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
Twisted Twosome by Meghan Quinn is a standalone romance novel.
Meet Racer McKay, he works hard to make meets ends. His best friends are Adalyn, Smalls and Tucker- yes "The Tucker" from My best FriendsEx-.
And there is Georgiana Westbrook, trust fund baby with a fancy degree. Shes determined to open her own shop. She needs Racers help. He thinks of her as a spoiled brat and she of him as a rude douche.
But he needs the money, badley. The both bicker and banter like children and play pranks.
Racer an
Marina Skinner
Jul 21, 2017 Marina Skinner rated it it was amazing
5 + stars!!
Snort laughing, tears, sadness, happiness, lol!!! So many feels!!!!
Racer McKay is my new hero! A man that underneath his tool belt has many soft and hard sides! Pun intended, or not. You be the judge when you read this amazing story!!!
I laugh snorted so many times I lost count!! The banter was brilliant, you couldn't help but immerse yourself into the lives of the characters!!
This story was a breath of fresh air!! I loved the characters! I loved the flow of the story and I especially
Jara Beaubien
Jul 24, 2017 Jara Beaubien rated it it was amazing
Racer is rude, irritable, unbearable and broke, but as far as the woman are concerned he is sexy as heck, a contractor that is working to remodel a pool house for extra cash where he meets Georgie, the Princess as he calls her.
They do try hard to stay out of each others way, but eventually Georgie needs help and he is about the only contractor she can ask for gulp help.
But from what I can tell we both need each other, he needs money and I need him to help to make my dream come true.
Pranks turn f
Kristina
Jul 23, 2017 Kristina rated it it was amazing
Love love loved this story ❤ I've been looking forward to Racers story ever since he made me laugh for the first time in My Best Friends Ex, he's hilarious, a total drama queen, a great friend and so so sexy. He made me tear up many times throughout the story and he's just a genuinely great guy.
Georgiana was perfect for him, they just fit together perfectly and their banter was hilarious.
There were some great side characters as well, it was great to catch up with Emma, Tucker and Smalls, but als
Mariana Lee
Jul 24, 2017 Mariana Lee rated it it was amazing
I'm a great fan of Meghan's books so I was expecting this book to be good but OMG! It was so much better than good. I really don't know how sha manages to make each Book better than the last one! I love Racer, he's just the perfect man, he is a wonderful blend of all things male but he also has a sensitive side that makes your heart melt. Georgina I think portraits what today's women aspire to be, she's wanting to be independent and self sufficient and is not afraid of hard work. I love the way ...more
Logan Hr
Jul 23, 2017 Logan Hr rated it it was amazing
I adored the hell out of racer and Georgie! They were everything!! From their pranks, fights, to their steamy hot sex scenes! I loved how their story burn into something beautiful and powerful without letting titles be an issue.. her family was a piece of work, but I'm glad she stood her ground and showed them what an amazing woman she was! Racer my man you're fantastic truly! There's simply no words for you!
Naida
Jul 23, 2017 Naida rated it really liked it
Captivating every heart in the world. Through hardships and down spirals comes a story full of heart and strength. To capture the essence of love and life in a book is hard in itself but this book grabs your heart and takes you for a spin.
D.C.
Jul 23, 2017 D.C. rated it it was amazing
Racer is pretty much a sour patch kid. He can give you attitude with the best of them and be so damn sweet the next minute. I love that about him. Even when he was being ass I still loved him. Twisted Twosome is just so full of life, it makes you laugh and smile and that's what I adore about Meghan's writing, I get so lost in her characters. One of my favorites this year, hands down.
Paula Genereau
Jul 24, 2017 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I loved Racers story. He's one cocky guy. I think I would be too if I was broke. Meghan has done it again with another great book
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2017
Amanda Mitchell
Amanda Mitchell rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2017
Sue Bashford
Sue Bashford rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2017
Courtney
Jun 28, 2017 Courtney rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

Meghan Quinn, I love you so hard!! Please do not ever stop writing! Twisted Twosome is Racer's story - we met him in My Best Friend's Ex and I am so glad that he got his own story!!

As with a lot of Meghan's books, this is a romantic comedy. Meghan really has a niche for this genre. She's never too over the top with the antics or silliness. She has a perfect blend of humor and romance with some added angst to make the story come together. While, some things are sort of cheesy, I love t
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
☆ Carol
☆ Carol marked it as to-read
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
Cili
Cili marked it as to-read
Clara H
Clara H marked it as to-read
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
SB
SB added it
RenneQ
RenneQ marked it as to-read
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
LilaJane
LilaJane marked it as to-read
Ddkmc95
Ddkmc95 marked it as to-read
Sasha Says
Sasha Says marked it as to-read
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
MiDouradoP
MiDouradoP marked it as to-read
Linnea
Linnea marked it as to-read
Kari Angeles
Kari Angeles marked it as to-read
Ruby Ap
Ruby Ap marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2017
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the
More about Meghan Quinn...