Start by marking “His Family (HIS, #6)” as Want to Read:
His Family (HIS, #6)

His Family (HIS #6)

From Romantic Suspense BEST-SELLING Author is a HIS novella. What happens when a man used to being in control has to call in his family to rescue the woman he loves? In Sheila Kell’s novella of danger and desire, a charismatic U.S. Senator and an assertive CEO are connected by the love they share. A love about to be ripped out from beneath them.

When family stands together
Published July 4th 2017 by Cunningham Books

To ask other readers questions about His Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Family

Christine Ardigo
Jul 04, 2017 Christine Ardigo rated it it was amazing
It was so nice to finally get to read about the head of the Hamilton family. Learning about Blake, and seeing him fall in love with his own wonderful lady, was a perfect follow up to the rest of the incredible stories by Sheila Kell. I especially loved how the book started! It took you back 17 years ago when all his children were little. LOVED this! The rest of the book was fast paced and endearing. Another hit for HIS.
K.M. Lowe
Jul 04, 2017 K.M. Lowe rated it it was amazing
Fabulous!

Okay...This series is amazing! Each book gets better and better. I am not going to lie and say I was looking forward to this book, because Blake Hamilton, father of the Hamilton clan, was always on the outside of the story. However, I have to eat my words because I LOVED this book. Actually hearing what Blake went through with his life, first marriage, and now being senator, father, grandfather and now husband, he is a remarkable man.
This book didn't come without its action. Oh no, we
Kerry
Jun 27, 2017 Kerry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic-suspence, ku
4.5 stars! I have really loved the latest installments of this series, and this novella is no exception! After book 5, I was really interested in knowing more about Blake so this was perfect timing. I really liked his relationship with Elizabeth, and they seem like a good match. To me, the family dynamic has really been what sets this series apart, so I enjoyed seeing everyone come together. The suspense was great and kept things interesting. Can't wait for more from this series!

Helen McNabb
Jun 30, 2017 Helen McNabb rated it it was amazing
A wonderful novella, a tear jerker that will have you appreciating the values that the HIS family was raised to.
Patricia Myers
Jul 05, 2017 Patricia Myers rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy this series. It was so great how the HIS Team all pulled together to help their father Senator Blake Hamilton rescue his future wife from kidnappers. Blake was proud and amazed how his children operated so well together. It was great how Devon hacked into his father's emails. NO one but Blake wanted in on the action to save her and his children wanted him to stay safe. No one but Trent knew he was in Black Ops when younger. It was a great story of family pulling together.
Teri McGill
Jul 05, 2017 Teri McGill rated it it was amazing
This may have been a novella, but Sheila Kell did not short-change the reader on excitement and romance! Fans of the HIS Series may think they know Blake Hamilton, but he truly remained a mystery ... until now. Every secret is finally revealed in this fast-paced story, and it was worth the wait. I enjoyed HIS Family very much!
Linda Dossett
Jul 04, 2017 Linda Dossett rated it it was amazing
Good read. This story answers some of the questions with regard to the Senator's actions in previous books. Although a novella, an enjoyable read and looking forward to the next book. Worth the time spent.
Nancy
Jul 04, 2017 Nancy rated it it was amazing
What an awesome backdrop to the beginning of an awesome series. I love the fact that all of the HIS books are a part of a series but each book can be read as a stand alone book...please keep them coming👏👏👏👏👏😘
Di
Jul 08, 2017 Di rated it it was amazing
The man you didn't like.....But after reading his story...WOW...I can't help but love him and everything else that I thought about Blake Hamilton, the father of the the sons & daughter of HIS, goes to the wayside after reading his story. What a story it is and Sheila Kell has a way of telling a story filled with love and steamy hot scenes, some suspense and action, past heartache and betrayals and of course the HIS sons & daughter along with the significant others & grandkids. Blake ...more
Clare
Jul 21, 2017 Clare rated it it was amazing
Well what can I say about this little novella? It's absolutely brilliant that's what!
This story was a great read and so much more than I expected it to be. It gives a good insight into the life of Blake Hamilton and his family and how they always look out for each other and have a mutual respect for one another.
I always thought of Blake as being an old fuddy duddy before in previous books but how wrong was I as here he proves that he is still a virile man who is a man in love and will do anythin
BP34
Jul 12, 2017 BP34 rated it it was amazing
This is book six in the great HIS series. A fast paced story about US Senator Blake Hamilton who has finally found love only to have her kidnapped in a home invasion. .We've met the Senator in previous books but we've only seen his hard and official side. In this book we get to see the softer side of Blake. Blake has to make some serious choices in how much he is willing to risk his families safety in an effort to save his new love. . Shelia Kell is a master storyteller and she reaffirms that in ...more
Mindy Mccray
Jul 06, 2017 Mindy Mccray rated it it was amazing
WOW!

WOW! Sheila Kell always gets my emotions in a twist with her books, she didn't dissapoint with His Family, Blake Hammilton's book. For some reason I always wanted to dislike Blake, probably for the Trent thing but I think it was more than just that, just couldn't put my finger on it. Now after learning everything, I feel for him and everything he missed out on.
I can't wait to read more HIS in the future!!
Christyg
Jul 09, 2017 Christyg rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure what to expect with this novella with Blake as the lead. In the rest of the HIS series, we've only had glimpses of Blake. There previously had been no mention of Elizabeth either. I was sucked in right away and finished the story in no time. It was a good fit to the series and filled in some family history. I really enjoyed this story and would recommend along with the rest of the series. I received an advance copy in return for an honest review.
Tami
Jul 13, 2017 Tami rated it really liked it
Shelves: kell-sheila
3.5

Quick and easy read. My copy needed an edit, but it was still a good romantic suspense. My favorite part was the prologue that flashed back to when his children were still young and he was eavesdropping on their conversations. I greatly enjoy this series.

This review is based on the ARC provided by the author and/or the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion
Melanie
Jul 11, 2017 Melanie rated it it was amazing
A nice little look at the Hamilton patriarch getting his own HEA. I've really enjoyed this series. Can't wait to read Matt and Brad's stories
Shannon P. Coker
Shannon P. Coker rated it it was amazing
Pat
Pat rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2017
Shirley Bennett
Shirley Bennett rated it liked it
jeanne weaver
jeanne weaver rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2017
Vanessa Thomas
Vanessa Thomas rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2017
Diane
Diane rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2017
Mary
Mary rated it it was ok
Sue Preece
Sue Preece rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2017
Pc
Pc rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2017
Holly
Holly rated it it was amazing
Gerry Poling
Gerry Poling rated it it was amazing
Sara Fortino
Sara Fortino marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2017
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Tiffany Morgan
Tiffany Morgan marked it as to-read
Faye Gates
Faye Gates marked it as to-read
Annamarie Gardner
Annamarie Gardner marked it as to-read
E
E marked it as to-read
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Britney
Britney is currently reading it
Debbie
Debbie is currently reading it
Jul 07, 2017
Kristy
Kristy is currently reading it
Jul 07, 2017
Michelle Hooper
Michelle Hooper marked it as to-read
Ensley
Ensley marked it as to-read
Kartik Tiwari
Kartik Tiwari marked it as to-read
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2017
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2017
dulcë
dulcë marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2017
Sheila Kell writes smokin’ hot romance and intrigue. She secretly laughs when her mother, in that stern voice, calls it “nasty.” As a self-proclaimed caffeine addict nestled in north Mississippi with three cats, she wears her pajamas most of the day and writes about the romantic men who leave women’s hearts pounding with a happily-ever-after built on a memorable, adrenaline pumping story. When she ...more
More about Sheila Kell...

HIS (6 books)
  • His Desire (HIS, #1)
  • His Choice (HIS, #2)
  • His Return (HIS, #3)
  • His Chance (HIS, #4)
  • His Destiny (HIS Series #5)