Start by marking “Painting For Keeps (Cupid's Café, #1)” as Want to Read:
Painting For Keeps (Cupid's Café, #1)

Painting For Keeps

(Cupid's Café #2)

An invitation to Cupid’s Café will change your life.

Agatha, Aggie, Kakos lost her boyfriend, her apartment, and now, is one brownie bite away from purging her binge when an invitation to Cupid’s Café shows up on her doorstep. Fighting bulimia and her mother’sconstantverbal abuse has never been easy, but this nutritionist isdetermined to be stronger than her weakest link.
Kindle Edition, 2, 169 pages
Published September 10th 2019 by Inkspell Publishing (first published June 27th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Painting For Keeps, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Painting For Keeps

Start your review of Painting For Keeps (Cupid's Café, #1)
Kelly
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
The second in the Cupid's Cafe Series was even better than the first. The beginning formula is the cute hook. An intriguing invitation followed by a chance encounter. This time though our two main characters are forced together time and time again as the fight against the pull of romance. I was also blown away again by the gritty look we took at mental illness. This time each character had their own battle to fight, but the author made it so authentic and real I felt my gut churn with anxiety!
Maja
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting story about Agatha and Murphy. They see each other after two years after they both receive an invite. He is a painter, whose apartment just got broken into and his art was stolen just before he was going to attend an art exhibit. And she is going through a break up. Interesting story, but I hated her mother this has to be put on record. The story is told from the third POV:

Christine
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It has been a long time since I've read a romance novel, but I was excited to give this one a try. Soon I was engrossed in the story and found I didn't want to put it down. Every time I would stop to take care of another load of laundry or some other task around the house, I was wondering what would happen next and couldn't wait to return to it. Needless to say, I stayed up late into the night finishing the book.
Barbara
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book one in the series called Cupid's Cafe a well written story that held my interest from the start. Both Agatha Kakos and Murphy O’Shea have health issues to work through and Agatha has a Mother that does not treat her very well. I enjoyed seeing their story come together. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Bronwyn Green
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Painting for Keeps is a keeper! It's rare to see mental illness portrayed compassionately and realistically in fiction. Rarer still to find it as part of the makeup of the two leads in a romance novel. Bravo to Ms. Graf for bravely exploring these themes in her character creation and incorporating them into the romance itself. It's an emotionally satisfying read, and I highly recommend it!
Kathryn
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Realistic and relatable this book is easy to become engrossed in. I love that both Aggie and Murph both have flaws that make them more likeable, relatable, and realistic. This story is beautiful constructed in both plot and words.

I received a complimentary copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
Ashleigh
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An intense emotional storyline that grabs you right from the start keeping you engrossed and turning page after page throughout the whole book.

It caused me to lose quite a bit of sleep while I was reading it because it was so hard to put down at night.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Melissa
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Broken, flawed and realistic characters who encounter each other thanks to an intriguing invitation to Cupid's cafe. It takes real topics and puts them on the table.

Lynn
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked the storyline and it flowed well. Good characters. Would try m9re from th8s author in the future.
3.5
Katherine McIntyre
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Murph and Aggie are both wonderfully flawed characters with a beautiful story!
Δήμητρα Γιώτη
Jul 02, 2017
Lori Sizemore
Oct 23, 2017
Barbara
rated it did not like it
Aug 15, 2019
Angela Auten
Mar 24, 2018
Brenda Knight
Dec 05, 2017

• Melody (Beautiful Book 3)
  • In Love With My Best Friend
  • Falling For His Badass
  • Bad Love (Modern Romance Book 2)
  • Faking For Her
  • Losing Manhattan
  • The Billionaire’s Pregnant Assistant (McClellan Billionaires, #1)
  • Sweet on You
  • Protective Professor: A Secret Teacher Romance
  • The Billionaire Chef’s Baby (McClellan Billionaires, #2)
  • Wicked: A Rockstar Romance Series
  • Forever Finn (Wild Mustang Security Firm, #2)
  • Last Fall (Wild Pitch, #3)
  • Riding the Billionaire
  • Her Montana Master (Stateside Doms, #1)
  • The Sheikh’s Wife Arrangement (The Safar Sheikhs, #1)
  • Hidden Pain (The Glacial Blood Book 5)
  • Vegas Baby Dragon (Guardian of Mates Agency, #4)
Landra Graf consumes at least one book a day, and has always been a sucker for stories where true love conquers all. She believes in the power of the written word, and the joy such words can bring. In between spending time with her family and having book adventures, she writes romance with the goal of giving everyone, fictional or not, their own happily ever after.

Cupid's Café (3 books)
  • Exactly Like You (Cupid's Café, #1)
  • Captured Memories (Cupid's Café, #3)