Start by marking “Someone Like You” as Want to Read:

4.86  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
He was a nameless guy in a bar—a man Grace couldn’t get out of her head…

A week later, she came home to find him sweaty and shirtless with a tape measure in hand, remodeling her loft. As a Parker-King, she’s not allowed to want someone like Noah Dalton. She’s sick of her life, though. Sick of the rules of being a Parker-King. She wants something more, even if it isn’t forev
Expected publication: October 12th 2017 (first published October 2nd 2017)

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Oct 12, 2017
    Enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 exclusive signed copies of Someone Like You.

He was a nameless guy in a bar—a man Grace couldn’t get out of her head…

A

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 273 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Sep 12 - Oct 13, 2017

Countries available: US

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Someone Like You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Someone Like You

Carlene(Inspired)
    ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

Boy meets girl, falls in love, and happily ever after follows. At least, that's what we'd like to believe. Someone Like You is the reality, it's heartbreak, family drama, and a heaping pile of lust that's meant to only last a night. Brittney Sahin perfectly describes the feeling that occurs when someone feels so right in your life, but you feel like you have to think with your mind over your heart.

"But it doesn't matter. We're from two different worl
    Helen Whitelaw
    Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
    Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
    I highly recommend Someone Like You. I thoroughly enjoyed taking a break from life and emerging myself into this story. Right out of the gate I rooted for Noah and his circumstances. And Cindy..OMG, I can’t say any more than that.

I loved the realistic plot that unfortunately happens more than we’d like to admit, but Sahin created a strong storyline with characters that we can fall in love with.
    S.J. Lynn
    Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
    A little different from Sahin's usual novels in that it's less thriller and more romance, while still giving us plenty of suspense, intrigue, and a whole lot of spice. Out of all her books, and darn it I love them all, this one...This one! It's genuine.
    I also found myself overly invested in these characters more than I'd been with previous novels by this author. I was mad, sympathetic, curious, impatient, hopeful, surprised and in love.
    Noah. He's got it all in regards to what a good man is. I
    Melinda  Parker
    Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
    The synopsis for this book was so intriguing. It was a story that I felt I not only wanted to read but I NEEDED to read. I simply didn't comprehend just how beautiful this story would be.

There are times in our lives when we simply know something, feel it deep down, sense it with our very being and yet, completely do not understand it or know how to accept it. This is Noah and Grace's story.

Noah Dalton is our All-American hero, Navy Seal, southern gentleman, loving husband and father. Until he's
    Ashley
    Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
    I have been a HUGE fan of Brittney Sahin's since I stumbled upon her books a month ago. Since then, I have read all of her books! And re read some twice!!!
    Someone like You is a little different from Brittany's other books. This book is more romance than a thriller but, DON'T BE FOOLED. Someone like You has it own intrigue and suspenseful moments as well. This book is so very emotional and realistic. In the beginning of the book , there is a scene that I literally had to put the book down, and t
    Nellie Rivera
    Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
    Received an ARC for my fair review for this book. I loved this book. We meet Noah, who is getting a divorce from a horrid woman, let me tell you that I seriously hate this woman, she did not deserve him. Noah was a navy seal and while on active duty, Cindy drops the bomb that she is divorcing him, and that she cheated on him, how can you do that? This man is dedicating his life to protecting others and you are just thinking about yourself, and my friends let me tell you, as you continue to read ...more
    Brenda Kuschak
    Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
    This book grabbed me from the start. It's style is different from previous books by this author but it works and it allows a more in depth understanding of what the main characters are experiencing. The storyline twists were great. I was expecting the story to proceed a certain way but this was not the case and I loved it. Totally unexpected yet much more engaging. I could really feel what the main characters were going through. Yes, the main male character is a retired SEAL, but not your typica ...more
    Stacey Lou
    Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
    *Received ARC for an honest review*

This is the second book I've read by Brittney and I just bloody loved it.

Noah.. He's a sweet and amazing character. But the poor guy has a lot of shit to deal with and I just want to cuddle him and kiss his troubles away ♡♡

Grace.. I might of thought she was a little bit stuck up. But she wasnt not for long. I felt sorry for her and with how her family are aswell she just needed a break.

I seriously wanted to dick and vagina punch a few people. But one person did
    Nancy
    Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
    I love it! This book is different from the author's previous stories which is not a bad thing. It's more emotional and you can't help but fall in love with Noah. The plot seems cliché but Brittney made it work.

I like how the author quickly introduced the conflict and slowly built on it; rather than hit you unexpectedly. You root for the characters because they're human and likable. The Noah character is endearing and Grace is strong. The supporting characters are not bad either, no annoying bes
    Renee Mccleary
    Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
    I loved this story. I was just going to read a chapter at night to see how it was and three hours later I was still reading and didn't want to put it down. The story was realistic and I loved Grace and Noah. I loved thier friendship and they were hot together. I can't remember how many times my stomach dropped from some of the twists that take place! This book is heartbreaking and beautiful. I can't wait to read what happens with the other characters in the next story!
    Iris Prize
    Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
    I just finished Someone Like You and it's beyond beautiful! I don't wanna give away any spoilers, but believe me when I say this story doesn't disappoint. It's intense, sexy, funny and keeps you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. I'm a sucker for strong alpha male characters who have a kind heart. And a love story so strong, you do whatever you have to, to protect each other.
    Someone Like You will be released 10-12-2017‼ GO PRE-ORDER NOW🔥
    Rhonda Ziglar
    5 BEAUTIFUL NOAH STARS!! What a beautifully written story of love. This book has all the feels, some suspense, sexiness and fantastic characters. Grace and Noah are opposites, but so perfect, how can it be wrong. These two have instant attraction, knowing they shouldn't. This is one book you will not want to miss, it is so good. This was my first book by Brittney Sahin and she has won a new reader. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
    Lynn Fearon
    Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
    I'm a huge fan of Brittney Sahin! I've read all of her work and loved them all. Someone Like You is very different from her other work. Not a thriller but more romance with a lot of suspense. So much emotion! Loved Noah!!! Took a while to love Grace ! Seriously hated Cindy !!! The story just pulled me in and wouldn't let go. Looking forward to Cade's story already !
    Amy

Sep 20, 2017
    A.R. Hadley
    Sep 15, 2017
    Brittney Sahin
    Jun 26, 2017 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
    Crystal Wilke
    Shasta Hope
    Yari
    Aug 10, 2017
    14202264
    Brittney Sahin began writing at an early age, with the dream to be a published author before the age of 18. Although academic pursuits (and, later, a teaching career) interrupted her aspirations, she never stopped writing—never stopped imagining.

It wasn’t until her students encouraged her to follow her dreams that Brittney said goodbye to Upstate New York in order to start a new adventure in the p
    More about Brittney Sahin...