Start by marking “When We Touch” as Want to Read:
When We Touch

When We Touch

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  870 Ratings  ·  246 Reviews
A USA Today bestseller.

Emberly Warren was spicy-sweet seduction.
My biggest temptation.
My biggest regret.

I thought she’d always be waiting for me.
I was wrong.

Now I’m back in Oceanside searching for peace, hoping to escape what my life has become.

She isn’t supposed to be here…
Dark hair blowing in the ocean breeze,
Luscious curves barely hidden by thin cotton.

I didn’t com
ebook
Published September 5th 2017 by TLM Productions LLC

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! When We Touch (stand-alone). Jack left for college & never returned. A feel-good second chance romance!

“I gaze at him wondering what star crossed what planet in what solar system and said I could have him, even if it’s only for a little while.”

When We Touch (stand-alone) opens up to present day and two worlds colliding. Attorney and heir Jackson Cane Lockwood, Jack has come home and is shocked to discover bakery owner Ember Rose Warren, Em still in town, after over a decade.

Jack
Carol [Goodreads Addict]

When We Touch is my very first book by Tia Louise. I’ve been wanting to read something of hers for a long time and when this came across my path, I jumped at the chance. And wow, just wow! I’m so glad I did. This book was beautiful. It had all the elements that for me make a book a five star read. It had two main characters that instantly won my heart. There was an adorable little four year old girl that I fell in love with. And the heroine is a cake baker. So this book has lots and lots of suga
Tia Louise
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Now a USA TODAY BEST-SELLER!!!!!!!!

★ Get WHEN WE TOUCH for FREE in Kindle Unlimited and fall in LOVE...
Amazon US: http://smarturl.it/WWTAmz
Amazon UK: http://smarturl.it/WWTaitl

I'm SO excited about this sexy new stand-alone, second-chance romance!

--> Please ADD IT to your TBR Today!

--> CHECK OUT MY INSPIRATION BOARD on Pinterest: http://smarturl.it/WWTpin
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WHEN WE TOUCH Is a second chance standalone romance novel by Tia Louise. In this we meet Ember Rose and Jackson Cane.

In the ‘Prologue’ where it all begins. We’re introduced to these two who were mere teenagers and lovers, Rose a high schooler and Jackson was just on the verge of leaving town and taking off to College.

Jackson was Ember's first with most things when it came to Jackson, first kiss, first boyfriend, first love, first heart break..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We were so damn young, she was even younge
Olga therebelreader
This is one of those wonderful intense reads that delivers everything you want. This story is about friendship, love and second chances. I found it to be well written with twists and turns, peaks and valleys, and OMG moments.

When Jackson and Ember meet for the first time a decade after their teenage romance, they know they are still in love. I love that they are older yet have that off-the-charts chemistry we all hope to actively have later in our lives.

Jackson and Ember not only have to fight
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Tia Lousie Fans, Romance
4.5 Destined To Be Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free It's Live!!!
I know when I start a Tia Louise book, I am in good, no great hands. She will take me on a journey that has intricate layers, sensual characters and a full on romance with a capital R. When We Touch is a perfect example of the type of writing she does.

I started this in the late afternoon and as the time went by... for the life of me, I couldn't stop reading it. It had it all... young love, so intense and real... it made you remember
Jen
3.75 Stars

“I want you back, Ember Rose. I want it all back.”

Jack and Ember once shared a love to rival the ages. Knowing he was too old for her yet unable to stay away, Jack finally gave into his feelings for Ember and the two shared a magical summer together. Jack’s inevitable first year of law school brings pledges of undying love and a promise the two will make a life together in the future.

Ten plus years later and not only are Ember and Jack leading separate lives, but the two haven’t had
Sabrina
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

When We Touch is one of Tia Louise's sweeter stories and one that I absolutely adored. These characters broke my heart with how damaged and lost they both seemed and it had me rooting for them to finally find their way back to each other. They might not have been seeking each other out but once they were in the same town again their chemistry wouldn't allow them to be far from one another.

I loved that they had such a strong connection and kind of fell right back in
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When We Touch is one of those books that just crept up on me. I wasn't planning on reading it. Mainly cause my reading lately has been non-existent. Kids, work, life, etc. When Tia asked me if I'd like to read an ARC of When We Touch, I hesitated, cause I hate making commitments. I read the blurb and quickly calculated in my head how many days and said YES!

Lately, it seems to take me 6 months to read a book lol. However, this WAS NOT THE CASE! I finished this book in two nights. TWO NIGHTS PEOP
Michelle
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

Jackson Cane is just to gorgeous!!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I m a huge fan of second chance romances. I don't know what it is I just love them. So out second chance love and Tia Louise together and I already have a book I m going to love and I was right. This book was brilliant, I enjoyed it from start to finished. Once I picked it up that was it I couldn't put it down.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This story is about first love, heartbreak, betrayal and second chances. Jackson and Emberly story is
Malene
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I'm a sucker for second chance stories and this was right up my alley. My first book by Tia Louise and she delivered a beautiful and heartfelt one. Why on earth haven't I read any books by this author sooner? That's my mistake and I'm definitely going to make amends for that.

Emberly and Jackson share a long history going way back to them being kids. I felt an immediate connection with them and as they got older my connection only strengthened. Their love was pure and innocent yet also very sensu
Coco.V
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars!
Dri ✰
Sep 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
2,5 stars!

Infelizmente esse livro não funcionou pra mim.
Achei o casal forçado demais e não convenceu.
Drama relâmpago perto do fim e aquela afobação para o "felizes para sempre".
Gosto quando os autores dão sentido ao título ou o mencionam dentro da história, mas aqui teve tantos que ao invés de me encantar, me irritou...
Nada de novo, nada impressionante...
Pelo visto estou de volta ao meu inferno astral literário!!
Tara
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful, sweet, hot and emotional second-chance romance! When We Touch is definitely my new favorite Tia book!
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A sweet, sexy and deliciously hot second chance love story. If you were given a second chance to reconnect with you soul mate, would you jump at the chance or let it slip by?

Ember knew Jackson was it for her and it didn't matter that he disagreed with her she made sure he knew it. As hard as they tried to make it work, there were others that made sure it didn't. Jackson's love for Ember never extinguished even when he thought she had moved on.

“You were only a girl when I painted you last time
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

72c3c9c1594bff4191e043b63f4107

When We Touch by Tia Louise is a sexy angsty second chance romance that was filled with intricate layers of raw emotions that slowly revealed vulnerable characters and in such created a powerful love story of two former lovers having their worlds collide and forever changed.

aaf4e577a6ec8918a6a490029e5d2aOnly you, Ember. Only you.” His heart beats against my breast. Our hearts beat together. We’re one, like we were before. Like we were always meant to be.”

Ten years ago, J
Shayna
Beautiful, heartwarming, sexy, and sweet! Let's be honest, there are A LOT of second chance romances that have come out this year, which I don't mind at all, because I'm a SUCKER for that genre, but when that happens, authors have to step up their game in order to stand out above the rest. Tia Louise HAS DONE JUST THAT with her latest standalone contemporary, WHEN WE TOUCH. I can always count on this author to bring me to my happy place, and she did that instantly with Jackson and Emberly's stor ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2017-reads
Unconditional love, passion, heartbreak, secrets and lies....this book has it all!! I loved it!

OMG....the feels!! When We Touch opened my heart and burrowed its way deep inside, consuming me with every word written.

This story is so much more for than a second-chance romance. It showcases an unbreakable bond between two people. That when apart, they're never truly whole, and their souls will forever be linked together.

Some people can be quick to dismiss young love, saying "it'll never last" or "t
Rejane
Sep 07, 2017 marked it as not-interested
Sighing deeply in resignation.
I give up on finding a good book with an at least normal female character. Because a strong willed independent woman I have no illusions anymore

Lisa
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A second chance romance about a boy who loved a girl, who turns into a man that loves a woman.

Jackson Cane was the older boy her mother warned her about, but Ember Warren didn't care. She wanted everything Jackson had to offer, and she was determined to spend as many minutes with him as possible before he left for college.

The boy who loved a girl, but broke her heart when he left and didn't return.
For.
Ten.
Years.

But things are never what they seem, really. And now that boy is a man. And that girl
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
I’m in absolute awe with this book, as soon as I read the excerpt on FB I knew I had to have this book and read it straight away and by god I’m super glad I did, it was everything I was hoping for and more!

Ember is an independent woman trying her hardest to set herself up in her bakery to care for herself and her baby CoCo. She’s beautiful and kind and can’t bring herself to say no to anyone but not everything is at it seems, see nursing a broken heart, a heart that’s been broken for over 10 yea
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: single-parent
4.5 Stars for me

I absolutely loved this second chance romance. Ember and Jackson have known each other since childhood. There are first loves, first heartbreaks, lies, deceit and plenty of plot twists in this fantastic romance. There's also a genuine small town feel to the story. Add in hilarious supporting characters, a gorgeous 4 year old and a hideous stuffed squirrel and you've got the very best kind of second chance love story. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for an easy, fun read.

I
Romance Readers Retreat
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When We Touch by Tia Louise is one of the sweetest second chance romances I have read in awhile. There was just enough mystery and drama to keep things interesting and the typical Tia Louise sexiness to keep my kindle appropriately fogged up.

Jackson is a high priced lawyer who is left in crisis after a recent case. He needs to step back and recent, so he decides to return home. What he is not expecting is to run into Ember, who he had a passionate relationship with in high school shortly before
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Beautifully written as well as sugary sweet, "When We Touch" was a heartwarming second chance romance. A touching story of fated love, forgiveness, and friendship - Jack and Ember's journey to their happily ever after was intense and drama filled. This read had it all: emotional highs and lows; slow burning passion; upsetting betrayals; misunderstandings and deceptions that vexed me to no end; lighthearted comical banter...all wrapped up in a storyline filled with so many plot twists, I was cons ...more
Liz
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! When We Touch by Tia Louise was so emotional, angsty, sweet and charming. A touching second chance at love story you will love! Jackson Cane and Ember Warren will steal your hearts

Happy reading!
Luisa Rivas
Aug 26, 2017 rated it liked it
I received this ARC from the publisher and willingly offer my honest review. I found this book to be a little scattered.  It was sort of lacking in details; information to understand the background of the story was lacking or presented in a disorderly manner, or incomplete.  I felt like I didn't have a grasp of the back story of the characters.  Also, the male character is a lawyer and his professional dealings were not very convincing, they didn't sound all that lawyerly.  In truth, the plot se ...more
Jodi
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tia Louise completely got me with all of the feels in this book. I'm definitely still in book hangover mode as I write this.

Emberly Rose Warren and Jackson Cane have pasts that have been tied together since they were young children. But much of that past is twisted and dark and remains in shadow, although not completely buried. Their young passion and love takes precedent over old secrets, though, and they enjoy one summer full of epic romance, before Jackson heads off to college. They part wit
Marie Wright
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to receive an ARC for When we Touch as Tia Louise is one of my 'go-to' authors for contemporary romance.

This is a second chance romance with Jackson and Ember, who are young lovers whose relationship is cut short when Jackson moves away to college. His promise that he will come back for her doesn't happen and Ember is left to move on in life feeling angry that he forgot her so quickly.

Eleven years later he comes back to town and we start to learn what was behind the young lovers' u
Hms
Sep 06, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5 stars. I just wasn't feeling this, nothing new for me so
Nora Flite
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tia Louise writes REAL romance-- the kind that will make you laugh, and definitely make you cry. When We Touch combines second chances with a small town feel. The drama creeps up on you so that when things finally fall apart, you're wishing frantically for the same happy ending that Ember and Jackson are. Don't miss this one.
Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of 20 sexy romance and romantic suspense novels.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

NEW RELEASE: WHEN WE KISS, coming Sept 6!

Recent Releases:
UN

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)