Start by marking “Dead End Road” as Want to Read:
Dead End Road

Dead End Road

(Vengeful Things #1)

A writer, a musician, an unexpected love...and a killer who wants to destroy it all.

Reclusive author Abby Delaney never dreamed she'd meet her rock-n-roll fantasy Seth Caldwell in her quaint, lakeside town…or that his love might be deadly.

Published July 4th 2017 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dead End Road, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead End Road

Start your review of Dead End Road
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Color me intrigued...

description
Coco.V
Apr 20, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/20/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Seth is weary of road trips, endless parties, and dead-end relationships, but what choice does he have? Songwriting and performing are all he knows. Then he meets Abby and finally finds a heart he can’t stand to break
Nicole
This was my first time reading Lori Whitwam and I thoroughly enjoyed this book! Seth and Abby first meet under less than ideal circumstances, but it doesn't take long for the acrimonious feelings to give way to something more...friendly.

Abby is the type of person who doesn't like to venture out of her comfort zone, and is notoriously famous for the lack of filter, and her inadvertent way of blurting out her thoughts without realizing she's spoken aloud.

Seth's been pretty much going through the
Indie Wish List
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-2017
This book is about a mystery writer who finds herself living in a mystery when she meets rock star Seth, the lead singer of Dead End Road. The mystery part really surprised me in the end. I simply love that in the book. What’s the point in writing a mystery when the readers figure out the game before the big reveal? Not the case with this book!

The romance part of the story was really quick. After just a few days of meeting, this conversation starts:

“I love you, Abby, and I need for you to know
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Great Story!! Loved the intensity. Crazy whirlwind insta-love. Abby and Seth warmed my heart. they were so sweet together and the chemistry between them was electric. There was a great mystery element through the story as the gang try to figure out who is trying to take out the lead singer of Dead End Road. The inspired parallel is that the heroine is a mystery novelist, and she knows a thing or two about how to kill off people.

Throw in a few crazy fan stalkers and this makes for a really intrig
Teresa Jensen
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story.

This is a rockstar romance, a mystery, and a perfect book. I love the characters and the fact that Abby is an author. Seth is a mature rocker, has been around long enough to have two married band members and some common sense. They meet under unusual circumstances and the rest is a totally page turning good HEA. Need more of this group, Marshall is the last single member and his story needs to be told.
Lara
Ok, I'm splitting the difference here. I truly hated Abby (h) after the first chapter. More on that in a moment, but quite honestly, I nearly gave up right there. However, I pushed through, and after the first chapter, things got better. A lot better. So, I'm averaging it out and saying 3 stars.

The premise is good. Abby (h), a writer living in a small town, has an unexpected run-in with Seth (H), the lead singer of a band she loves. After a rocky first encounter, they (eventually) hit it off and
Kathy
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story had me giggling one moment and at the edge of my seat the next. It isn't often that you meet the rock star of your dreams only to have him want to strangle you - that was the funny part. Seth the rock star in this book is having to hole up in Emporia, MN after an attempt on his life - Good thing Abigail, the woman he wants to strangle is also a native of the area and the girl of his dreams. With engaging characters, a one-eyed black lab and mystery of who is trying to kill Seth this n ...more
Sandy Gutierrez
Paula Migliore
Aug 19, 2017
Reckless Readers
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dead End Road is an intriguing story that is filled with suspense and a beautiful love story. You really have to pay attention in this book so that you don't miss anything and I enjoy that you did not know what was going to happen until it was revealed.

Abby is a mystery writer that is secluded in life...she has no filter and say what she means. I loved that part about her she is who she is. Seth is a rockstar with a great heart, he didn't come off arrogant and it was refreshing. They have an in
Marcy
May 03, 2018
Cindy Wood
May 20, 2018
Melissa
Jul 08, 2017
Lori spent her early years reading books in a tree in northern West Virginia. The 1980s and 90s found her and her husband moving around the Midwest, mainly because it was easier to move than clean the apartment. After seventeen frigid years in Minnesota, she fled to coastal North Carolina in 2013. She will never leave, and if you try to make her, she will hurt you.

She has worked in public librarie