Start by marking “Angel Dance: A Shadow Council Case Files Novella: Quest for Glory Part 3” as Want to Read:
Angel Dance: A Shadow Council Case Files Novella: Quest for Glory Part 3

Angel Dance: A Shadow Council Case Files Novella: Quest for Glory Part 3

From the pages of Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter comes this thrilling new dark fantasy series!

They are humanity's defense against the supernatural. They are the light in the darkness. They are the guardians that walk in the night. They are The Shadow Council.

His father called him Adam. The people called him monster. History gave him only his father's name. Quincy Harker cal
Published June 29th 2017 by Falstaff Books

To ask other readers questions about Angel Dance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Dance

Nannette
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Quincy Harker attracts trouble. It is an unfortunate fact of life for his friends and associates. If they know Quincy, Quincy leads trouble right to them. The Shadow Council Case Files is a series of eight novellas. Quincy has to find missing angels who have lost their memory and get them back on the path to heaven. Since Quincy cannot be everywhere at once, his teams is set out to track down the lost souls. The first book in the series Calling All Angels, featured Jo Harrison, descendant of the ...more
Beverly
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable

I think I enjoyed this 2nd book in the Shadow Council series better than the first, and it was very good! A lot of my enjoyment is because I love the character Adam. Also, John Hartness is a very good storyteller.

This series is an offshoot of the Quincy Harker series so it is best to read that series through the book where this series is born.
Dick SantaCruz
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Pretty much anything John Hartness writes is outstanding. Great character development, interesting characters, nonstop action, unusual storyline and lots of twists.
I like this new Adam character. Hope to see more.
Elizabeth
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unpredictably exciting!

Much more than what I'd expected. I did not read the previous books and this one gave enough background to understand where the main character comes from. It's not as predictable as some other fantasy fiction. I liked it.
Noah K.
Jul 17, 2017 rated it liked it
An interesting take on the Frankenstein story, but it seemed a little shallow compared to other entries by the author. I would have liked a full novel to really explore the character. Maybe next time.
Christopher Ogden
Aug 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Another good filler

A soild filler. Maybe the best of the shadow council shorts. Intrested in a full novel.
Hope it is released soon
Scott H.
Jul 05, 2017
Carrie-ann Bynon
Aug 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
John G. Hartness is a teller of tales, a righter of wrong, defender of ladies’ virtues, and some people call him Maurice, for he speaks of the pompatus of love.

He is also the award-winning author of the urban fantasy series The Black Knight Chronicles (Bell Bridge Books), the Bubba the Monster Hunter comedic horror series, the Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter dark fantasy series, and many other projec
“But, and I will admit that I’m almost afraid to ask, but I’m going to anyway…how exactly did you kill that gator? It looks like you reached in its eye socket and yanked its brains out.” I lay there for a moment trying to come up with a less barbaric way to phrase it. It didn’t exist. “I reached in its eye socket and yanked its brains out.” 0 likes