Start by marking “Angel Dance: A Shadow Council Case Files Novella: Quest for Glory Part 3” as Want to Read:
Angel Dance: A Shadow Council Case Files Novella: Quest for Glory Part 3

Angel Dance: A Shadow Council Case Files Novella: Quest for Glory Part 3

(Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter #11)

From the pages of Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter comes this thrilling new dark fantasy series!

They are humanity's defense against the supernatural. They are the light in the darkness. They are the guardians that walk in the night. They are The Shadow Council.

His father called him Adam. The people called him monster. History gave him only his father's name. Quincy Harker c
Published June 29th 2017 by Falstaff Books

To ask other readers questions about Angel Dance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Dance

Start your review of Angel Dance: A Shadow Council Case Files Novella: Quest for Glory Part 3
Gareth Otton
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Adam is a much better protagonist than Quincy. The under-powered loudmouth who rushes into danger blindly and has an attitude problem all mixed with bad one-liners and pop culture references is the most overused protagonist in urban fantasy. Everyone is trying to recreate Harry Dresden but they never succeed in capturing the lightning in the bottle that makes up that brilliant character. It makes a lot of these series too familiar.

Adam, on the other hand, is a gentle-natured and respectful prota
Nannette
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Quincy Harker attracts trouble. It is an unfortunate fact of life for his friends and associates. If they know Quincy, Quincy leads trouble right to them. The Shadow Council Case Files is a series of eight novellas. Quincy has to find missing angels who have lost their memory and get them back on the path to heaven. Since Quincy cannot be everywhere at once, his teams is set out to track down the lost souls. The first book in the series Calling All Angels, featured Jo Harrison, descendant of the ...more
Erin Penn
Jun 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Adam from Season 2 of Quincy Harker gets his own novella. I think Mr. Hartness really likes this character - the voice comes through unique for everything from before. I adore Adam's dry sense of humor.

(Read through Kindle Unlimited)

Line editing comment: (view spoiler)
Beverly
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable

I think I enjoyed this 2nd book in the Shadow Council series better than the first, and it was very good! A lot of my enjoyment is because I love the character Adam. Also, John Hartness is a very good storyteller.

This series is an offshoot of the Quincy Harker series so it is best to read that series through the book where this series is born.
Dick SantaCruz
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Pretty much anything John Hartness writes is outstanding. Great character development, interesting characters, nonstop action, unusual storyline and lots of twists.
I like this new Adam character. Hope to see more.
Elizabeth
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unpredictably exciting!

Much more than what I'd expected. I did not read the previous books and this one gave enough background to understand where the main character comes from. It's not as predictable as some other fantasy fiction. I liked it.
Trevor
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
The search for the archangels continues. This one centres on Adam, as he searches New Orleans. As with the previous books, nothing is simple, as he is drawn in to another hunt along the way. Good book, as Adam is an interesting character, but always something missing without Quincy!!
Noah Sturdevant
Jul 17, 2017 rated it liked it
An interesting take on the Frankenstein story, but it seemed a little shallow compared to other entries by the author. I would have liked a full novel to really explore the character. Maybe next time.
Christopher Ogden
Aug 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Another good filler

A soild filler. Maybe the best of the shadow council shorts. Intrested in a full novel.
Hope it is released soon
Scott
Mar 02, 2018
DeWayne Willis
Nov 09, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Tombyards & Butterflies (Montague & Strong Case Files #1)
  • Devil’s Blood (Shade of Devil Book 3)
  • The Case of the Damaged Detective (5-Minute Sherlock, #1)
  • American Demon (The Hollows, #14)
  • Devil's Cry (Shade of Devil Book 2)
  • Carnage (The Temple Chronicles #14)
  • Night Rune (Prof Croft Book 8)
  • Devil's Dream (Shade of Devil #1)
  • Infernal Justice (Ethan Drake #1)
  • Druid Bond (Prof Croft #7)
  • Darkkin Queen (Demon Accords, #16)
  • Skull Master (Shadow Detective #5)
  • Faerie Storm (Harbinger P.I., #8)
  • Brimstone Kiss (The Phantom Queen Diaries #10)
  • Blue Howl (Blue Wolf, #3)
  • Full Moon Howl (Montague & Strong Case Files #2)
  • Soul Catcher (Shadow Detective #2)
  • Demon Dawn (Shadow Detective #4)
John G. Hartness is a teller of tales, a righter of wrong, defender of ladies’ virtues, and some people call him Maurice, for he speaks of the pompatus of love.

He is also the award-winning author of the urban fantasy series The Black Knight Chronicles (Bell Bridge Books), the Bubba the Monster Hunter comedic horror series, the Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter dark fantasy series, and many other projec

Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Raising Hell (Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter #1)
  • Straight to Hell (Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter #2)
  • Hell on Heels (Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter, #3)
  • Hell Freezes Over (Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter #4)
  • Heaven Sent (Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter #5)
  • Heaven's Door (Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter #6)
  • Heaven Help Us (Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter #7)
  • Heaven Can Wait (Quincy Harker, Demon Hunter #8)
  • Calling All Angels (Shadow Council Case Files #1)
  • Devil Inside