Start by marking “She Loves Me. He Loves Me Not.” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
She Loves Me. He Loves...

Allana Walker

She Loves Me. He Loves Me Not.

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Lillia Kennedy and Tristan Hunt can't deny the pull between them.

Lillia wants the fairytale ending, her prince charming to whisk her off of her feet. She wants that with Tristan.

She Loves Him.

Tristan can't help the feeling undeserving of the love he knows Lillia has for him. He does everything in his power to push her away, but he keeps going back to her.

He Loves Her Not
Published July 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about She Loves Me. He Loves Me Not., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She Loves Me. He Loves Me Not.

Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
I just wanna start by saying what a cute second chance romance this was.

Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Tristan is an emotional guy, after spending his teenage life being told he wasn't worth it by his mum he can't quite seem to grasp how to handle his emotions or how to be able to trust in someone until his eyes land on his new neighbour.

Lillia is a strong and confidant woman, she knows what she wants and she goes for it. She loves those around her fiercely especially the on
Lady Living  In Bookland
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Full review to follow - 5 incredible stars
Victoria
Stacey
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh. It took me a while to even find the words to write this review. I've only read one of the authors books previously, and it was a different genre so I wasn't sure what to expect from this one. Saying that, Allana's writing still managed to pull me in from the beginning.

The main characters in this are two sets of twins - Lilliana (Lilly) and Lennon, and Tristan and Aiden. Add to the mix Avery, and you have a group of friends who are finding themselves in their final year of college be
Elly
Aug 22, 2017
Michelle Hogg
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: diba-17
loved this book. You may need tissues for this one.. This is a must read.. I don't want to write too much as it not published yet.. but if you liked allana walkers other books you will love this.. so glad I read this especially when its my first book I have read by her..
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
when youre told and over that you're worthless you start to believe it and that's exactly how Tristan feels he's been told his whole life by his mother that he's worthless so when his new neighbor Lillia catches his attention he won't let his feelings become more and he can't allow her in but Lillia loves dearly and fiercely and Tristan's push-and-pull won't stop her from proving that what they could have is worth it that he's worth it what a great love story definitely five stars
Audrey
Gracie Liberty
Nov 05, 2017
Yessy Flores Morales
Mar 03, 2018

Allana lives in Dundee, Scotland with her husband and two daughters.

She has always had a passion for reading and until a few years ago, started secretly writing. She had always debated sharing it but never had the confidence to do so, until now. In her words; 'Life is too short to regret things we could have done and wishing the should've, would've, could've's.'

She wants to show not only her dith
More about Allana Walker