Jump to ratings and reviews
Cessy
I was born the Princess of an MC I knew nothing about. Thrown into their world of crazy when I had no other options. Despised by the club for things out of my control. It took me a long time to find my way in this life, but I became the Princess I was born to be. Now they have taken my Pops from me, and I will bring hell on earth to those who caused his death.

The Silent Sons have promised to help me find those responsible. I was looking for answers and found Mr. Tall, Dark, and Broody. Will he be my saving grace in this life or will we both lose our lives when we find an enemy more twisted than we could imagine?

318 pages, Paperback

8 books184 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
13 (2%)
1 star
4 (<1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 180 reviews
Profile Image for Deborah.
3,285 reviews429 followers
May 9, 2019
This is one of those reviews I hate to write.

When I love a book the review is easy. Same for a book I dislike, a mini rant and I’m done.
But here it’s much more complicated because I have very mixed feelings on this one.

I’m clearly in the minority here since all the other reviews I’ve come across are 5*. So again I’m putting it down to me being too picky.

I’m also skipping my usual summary since it already has so many reviews.

This might be a bit rambling because I really don’t know where to start so I apologise in advance.

Cessy is supposed to be a strong female character and a lot of the time she is. And yes she’s suffered in the past and we see her vulnerable and human which is great.
What I didn’t like was the way she’d scream (Porkies car park) and want to charge head first into any situation without a minutes thought.

“Right now, my problem is the fact that you’re out here carrying on like a spoiled brat, Princess,”

My problem as well Venom, my problem as well.

Venom.
At the beginning he reminded me of Anger from Inside Out. He was always angry about something and then something else and on and on...

“I can’t believe we’re in church for this shit. Never thought we’d hold a club meeting to deal with business that wasn’t ours.”

But it wasn’t all bad.
I liked most of the Sons particularly Havoc and Rodeo and there’s a good story here. I can understand why so many readers liked it but...

You could argue these are minor points and yes I know I’m picky but they bothered me and as I’ve said before there’s no point writing a review if I’m not going to be totally honest.
Profile Image for Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile.
1,591 reviews310 followers
August 18, 2019
Spoilers ahead

On the plus side there were no club whores drama and though the H had hookups it wasn't with clubwhores or women who were around
There was only one scene with OW that was a flashback of the H of a time he was with his ex
He was into the h early on and didn't stray

On the negative side
The h was a foul mouthed, reckless oftentimes childish and petulant female. She had temper tantrums like a spoiled child and her supposed badassery was just her willing to rush in heedless of necessary information
The H was reckless as well, we don't often see mc members causing headache for a good pres but this guy had trouble listening to his president as well as common sense
The bad guys were a whole heck of a lot smarter than the good guys. I mean they had a hacker who missed so much info he might as well have checked the bad guys Facebook for their information. It was ridiculous

Thinking of it I actually didn't finish this 😂🤦 I probably made it to about 90% before I stumbled across another interesting book and abandoned this one lol. Oh well I'm not going to move on to the other's in this series for now.

Flashback scene of the H with his ex. He'd apparently loved her but she was stripping, cheating and doing drugs without his knowledge
h was sexually abused by an uncle, no penetration
Human trafficking as women are abducted by the bad guys
The h/H were kidnapped but I stopped reading before I saw if any abuse was meted out to them
Profile Image for Nerdy Dirty & Flirty.
3,985 reviews316 followers
October 13, 2017
☆☆☆☆1/2
~Lynzi
MC's have quickly become one of my favorite things to read. I love the rawness. The grit. The no give a damn attitudes, but also the brotherhood that is reflected in each and everyone. Each one is different. Some are darker and dirtier than others, some are tame, but the strength and bond between brothers is all the same. And that's what I love. I love the loyalty, respect, and love that comes with them. Even in the most messed up situations, brothers in cuts have each other's backs.

This book was different. This book had that loyalty, but along with it, had the reality of this word. That things aren't always as it seems, and people aren't always honest and there to support you. Some people are evil and will do what they can to see you fail, but also to see them shine.

Reine, or Cessy, hasn't always lived the club life. With her Pops the president of The Reapers, keeping her mother and her far from the life was the safest things for them. Or so he thought. When Cessy's mother dies, Hawk has no other option but to bring Cessy more into his life. But not all his decisions have happy endings. Which leave her living at the clubhouse, with a bunch of brothers who can't stand the new Reaper's Princess. Even thought they give her hell, she finds her strength in those walls. She finds her back bone that she will need to get her through the hell she will soon face. When her father has an accident, she knows there is someone behind it, and a brother is to blame. But she needs help to prove it. So she reaches out to her life long friend, Havoc, and his club The Silent Sons. Just like with the clubhouse she grew up in, she gets more than she bargained for within the walls of The Sons clubhouse. She wasn't expecting Venom and his brooding to be everything she needed.

Venom has been down the road of giving his heart away to a woman, and it's definitely not something he's willing to do again. Especially not to the Princess of The Reaper's. No matter how hot she is, he needs to stay away. Far far away. He knows what she's there for and what she wants from his club, and he wants nothing to do with it. But his vote on the situation, doesn't matter. Majority vote rules. So he's stuck having to deal with her. What he wasn't waiting for was the need to protect her, and the desire to have her, to build in him every day he spend with her and around her. He knows she's trouble, but he has a feeling she will be worth it.

When they start to dig into what happened with Cessy's Pops, they find themselves in way deeper than they every thought possible.

Betrayal like they have never seen before.
Destruction they never saw coming.
Evil that was staring them in the face all along.

This book is a roller-coaster ride. You get one step closer and end up ten steps back. Never fully gaining any ground, until it hits you in the face and are left saying 'wtf'. It's so different than other MC's I have read, and so flipping good.

I love a strong female lead, especially one who can knock a strong man on his rear. Cessy is more than a 'strong' woman. She is just, everything. I loved her!!! Her mouth. Her never backing down attitude. Her don't give a crap attitude. The fact she rides. All perfection! And I LOVE how she got her name. So empowering!!!

Now on to book 2...I can't wait!!!
Profile Image for Joelle.
1,281 reviews17 followers
May 24, 2019
We are loving this series so far and Cessy story really starting the series off with a bang.

Cessy is a club princess of another club called the Reapers but, she is seeking help from the Silent Sons MC president Rodeo hoping he can help her solve a bit of a mystery surrounding her club and in the process find out more about her fathers involvement and death.

Cessy learns details of some happenings going on in her club and can not believe her club would be party to the things she learned but, she cannot trust anyone so with the help of Havoc and The Silent sons she hopes to get answers and stay alive long enough to learn them.

Cessy-We found her to be a little biker riding badass with a ton of tat's who was badass with a gun.We loved Cessy as she was brave,determined ,sexy as sin,funny,a bit of a spit fire who had a feisty personality and is a speak her mind kind of girl. Cessy's aura is one that says "Don't Mess With Me or You'll Regret Attitude!"

Venom-Venom is a club Enforcer who was somewhat of a solitary guy who doesn't like to share.We found him to be broody and sexy and dangerous and protective as hell but, also he could be compassionate kind and loving as well.

Venom and Cessy had a passionate love affair that was riddled with secrets,lies and betrayals but, one thing was sure they were perfect for one another.This couple has major chemistry and a whole lot of fireworks between them.One word says it all "Super Hot!"

Overall we absolutely loved the story from to beginning end.The story was full of action had tons of suspense and drama and had a great cast of character's that we really enjoyed getting to know.This was just one of those stories that sucked you right in from the very beginning .This story will be continuing on into Havoc's story and we can't wait to see what will happen next.

After reading this series it is not one that should be read out of order.Once you read the first book you will be automatically be hooked !
Profile Image for Amy.
693 reviews
August 11, 2017
Cessy
Ambere Sabo
4 stars

Cessy is looking and digging. Her father was murdered and she will raise hell and wake the dead to find out who did it .. who took her father from her. He was the one who taught her to be tough as nails .. MC life isn't easy. The man was her life. There had been no one who compared until ....

Viper is a shadow who doesn't need anyone. This woman doesn't need to drag the MC into her shit. She needs to go look elsewhere for someone to drag down with her.

As things progress and the hole is dig deeper the two find out there is more to everything .. including each other. Maybe they aren't as different as they think.

Good read and good start to a series. Thank you for the ARC. If you love MC this is your book. Review to post to Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets.
Profile Image for Jes Bruno.
649 reviews11 followers
May 9, 2018
I love a good biker series that gives you the inside story about the club, a little mystery/suspense, and of course a dirty, rough love story. If you like that too you need to read Cessy by Ambere Sabo. This the first book in the Silent Sons MC series and what a great way to start it off.
Reine “Cessy” McIntosh wants to find out what happened to her father; see her father was the president of the Reapers MC. She can’t ask the Reapers for help because Cessy thinks someone in the club was behind his crash. So she goes to another MC (Silent Sons) for help. Ethan “Venom” Walters a member of the Sons doesn’t want to help the Princess of the Reapers. But when he sees her for the first time, he knows she going to be trouble. These two bump heads at first but will they save each other and find love?
This book was very enjoyable to read; Ambere writing kept me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what was going to happen next. Can’t wait to see how this story continues in Havoc.
Profile Image for Jos.
1,679 reviews107 followers
March 27, 2018
4 Solid Stars

OK, I really liked this book. There was a lot going on but it at least got everyone sorted out, their backstories, etc. Sometimes it was a bit too much but I get it.

I truly loved Venom and Cessy together! They were perfect for each other but I wished I had more couple time with them. Venom...loved him, he was sexy, "broody" and all around great guy:) Cessy, I liked her...she was not my usual cup of tea for a female lead, lol, she was a bit on the "tough" side and riding a bike for me personally is just not a sexy thing....I don't mind if they end up learning but a chick who starts off being as bad ass as she was wouldn't be my "thing" lol. I know I sound sexist...she was let's say out of my norm and yet, I truly liked her and I loved how much she loved Venom...now that's where her sweetness did come into play.

I am definitely planning to stay with this series as there are a lot of secondary characters and I will be curious to see how their stories play out!
Profile Image for Brandi .
1,681 reviews4 followers
October 3, 2017

Good start to a newer MC series.

It had a who-dun-it storyline that kept you on the edge of your seat & featured a sweet (but not sappy) romance between a MC princess & a broody enforcer.

Cessy... She was kick-butt & a no-nonsense kind of woman & I loved it. I adored the fact that she rode her own motorcycle, how she wasn't afraid to get involved in the action & I admired her determination in getting her girls back. She was on the verge of crying one too many times for my liking but after all she had been through, you really couldn't blame her.

Venom... Really liked how tough he was on the outside & how sweet he was on the inside, that sweetness even oozing out in front of others later on. Loved that he didn't try to push away his desire to be with Cessy by using club wh*res or the strippers at Blue Bells. A Hero who only has eyes for the heroine ALWAYS earns major brownie points in my book! Here's hoping he can help track the traitor & dole out some of his punishment.

Some of the cartel talk went on a bit too long in places for me but I'm happy that we got Angel's character out of it. I know her & Havoc's story is up next but I'm excited to get (hopefully) books that feature Lilly & Dash too!

Disappointed that we didn't get to see the "next step" in Venom & Cessy's relationship but I'm hopeful that we'll be gifted it in the next book, Havoc! :)

P.S. I wouldn't complain if there were more detailed sex scenes in the next book...
Profile Image for Melody Hillier.
1,135 reviews4 followers
July 24, 2017
Cessy's life isnt easy, but she wouldnt want it any other way she was raised in the MC her pops was a hard ass and her family is as mess, but the farther she digs into how her pops was killed she also digs up more family than she knows she had and she also finds the one man made just for her Venom a Broody tatted teqilla drinking badass biker who has a heart of gold on the inside just waiting for her to uncover it. When some of the girls form the Club Cessy runs go missing Venom and Havoc go looking along with some of the other guys from the MC's the find a whole mess of trouble. Now you you just have to get the book to find out how they get out but it will be well worth it cuz wow is all i can say!! this lady can weave a story that has you staying up late, and crying big... and cheering when they win.. come along on their journey with em and see how it all turns out!
Profile Image for Jennifer.
807 reviews15 followers
May 1, 2019
This is the first book I've read by this author, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next! Ambere Sabo outdid herself on this one. Like most MC books, this story starts out with a rough around the edges bad boy that has a crappy past. His name is Viper, and he thinks he needs no one. This story also has tough as nails MC princess who doesn't know who she can trust. Their first meeting doesn't go so great, with him not wanting his MC to get involved with her issues, and her needing someone to help figure out who killed her father. His MC goes over his head, and starts looking into it.
Things progress, and her issues lead to an action packed book. I couldn't put it down from the time I picked it up. Unlike a lot of MC romances, this book isn't just another thin plot line covered up by lots of sex and Insta love (even though those are great and definitely in there!) This book had a well thought out plot, that kept moving along at a quick pace. Unlike some stories, there wasn't a point that felt like I was getting description or back story just to move the plot along or explain some random fact, it was just a great story.
Once over the initial rough meetings, Cessy and Viper seemed to get on well together, and they really made a great couple. Their characters took on a life of their own and the author never stopped building on that. Every interaction seemed to make the entire story seem real, and each conversation flowed into the next.
This was an amazing book that I would definitely recommend to anyone that likes MC romance and non-stop action.
Profile Image for Rochelle.
3,454 reviews48 followers
August 27, 2018
CESSY

This is the first book I’ve read from this author and I’ve got to say that I loved it. The storyline was captivating and intriguing, and filled with action, danger, drama, and romance. It was a busy read but not that you can’t keep up. I understand why a lot of authors always start off like this, it gives a precedence to the rest of the series. I get it and I liked it. My only small grumble in this book is that I felt the ending was cut a bit short. I would have liked to have read Cessy’s reaction to Venom’s cut for her and his proposal. But nevertheless it was still a very enjoyable read.
Profile Image for Michelle Austin.
2,603 reviews31 followers
October 23, 2017
description

Cessy was a great 5 star read.

Cessy (Reine) is known as the MC princess of The Reapers she has come to the Silent Sons and Havoc for help finding her Pops killers. Growing up in the MC she has definitely seen it all and has developed a very tough skin.

Venom has never seen Cessy before and when the club votes to help her he isn’t very happy about it. And catching her with his tequila didn’t help things. These two definitely have a spark and knew just how to push each other's buttons. I loved the bar scene when she has to act like his old lady. When these two finally gave into their desires, it was hot. They are perfect for each other and I loved how protective Venom was.

As they get more information about her Pop’s death they start to reveal some shocking things. The past comes crashing back into Cessy’s life. There is so much that goes on I felt like I was on a rollercoaster. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

I was right when I said you were going to be a mountain of trouble, wasn’t I? - Venom

I loved Cessy, she had me LOL one moment, crying the next. I loved how she didn’t take anyones crap and she stood up to any MC brother no matter who they were. She was quite the challenge for Venom but these two were perfect for each other. And Havoc, I loved how close him and Cessy were and how much he had been there for her. I am really excited to get his story in the next book in the series. If your looking for a nail biting, edge of your seat read than get started with this great new series. This is my first read from Ambere Sabo and I loved it.

Alpha Book Club
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book. Reviewed by MAustin from Alpha Book Club
Profile Image for Ana Rita.
1,515 reviews30 followers
August 24, 2017
Oh boy... Another new author... Another MC book.... Oh happy days.... Ah ah ah
I've already told this but I will say this again... I'm in love with MC books and I can't get enough of them...
Ambere Sabo is a new author to me and if she continues to write like this I will keep stalling her... Just saying...
Cessy is the first book from the Silent Sons MC and what a book.
Cessy is a MC princess... She is a feisty and stubborn girl born into the MC world and because of that she don't take shi... from no-one. Her father was murdered and she wants to find out who did it and take her revenge... But things aren't easy and she will embark on a bumpy and crazy world...
She asks for help and Venon replied to the task. He's a badass biker that can scare you but behind that facade hides a guy with a golden heart. He's goal is to protect her no matter what.
But can things get better or worse? Friends or lovers?
I'm so happy to had the chance to read this book because I loved every single page.
The plot is amazing and raw and the interaction between the characters is intense and feisty.
The story developed smoothly but with lots of obstacles and crazy guys, intense situations and stuff like that.
The were parts of the book that I wanted to hit someone and scream so loud... The unknown and the suspense were very present and almost killed me. I wanted answers and they weren't coming fast enough...
Jeez Ambere what a book. When will we get the second one? Make it fast because o want more.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Profile Image for Britt The Hatters.
1,414 reviews92 followers
August 13, 2017
HOLY $&*#! Cessy was SO MUCH more than what I was expecting! I've read countless MC books over the past few years and while I love them it's rare one stands out the way Cessy does.
Cessy is the princess of her father's MC. After he dies under suspicious circumstances she's determined to find out who is behind it and get justice. Going to the club of her lifelong best friend for help it's there she meets the brooding enforcer Venom.
Cessy is the ultimate strong woman. She's tough, smart, and can take care of herself. This is definitely not a book about a damsel in distress. She's the kind of woman you read about and think "I want to be her when I grow up!".
Venom is just *sigh* perfection. He's the definition of bad boy alpha male, but he loves his woman with everything he has. Their relationship was downright perfect! No games being played, no other women trying to interfere like you see so often in MC books. Just straight up honesty. Once they fell, that was it for them and I loved every second of it. Every. Second.
On top of one amazingly hot romance the suspense of who is involved and what is actually going on with Cessy's father's club left me biting my nails and flipping pages like crazy. I had to know what was going to happen! Hands down Cessy is a favorite of mine now and I can't wait to get my hands on the next book!
August 14, 2017
From what I can tell this is the first book this author has had published and it was a good first attempt. I love all things MC, it's my favourite genre. I love the raw, gritty, illegal activities and this one certainly was all that and more. I think the connection between Cessy and Venom needed a dragging out little more to prolong the angst as one minute she didn't want the MC life then she was deep in it with little resistance. Although the spark between them was electric and hot. Sex scenes were well written and didn't feel rushed.

I loved the authors writing style; told from a dual POV, the book was fast paced to the point it made my head spin. There are a couple of reasons why I have knocked a star off. Firstly, I found the book lacking description on places and people which leads to my second point. There were so many characters mentioned and quite a few connected to other characters either half brother, sister, godfather etc that I got confused with who was related to who. So once the big reveal was made it took me a while to connect the dots, it wasn't instant. I did catch up eventually and the author did include reminders every now and then. The fact that 2 MCs were involved in this story I think added to the confusion... It needed to be that way but more description / development would certainly have helped me organise my thoughts.

A good first novel and looking forward to watching this author develop.
Profile Image for Brandy Roberts.
2,028 reviews46 followers
August 8, 2017
I found Cessy by Ambere Sabo very enjoyable I know I'll be reading more by her in the future especially with the little tease at the end for the next book witch I'm so excited to read . The characters are really likable , the story line that will have you hooked while waiting to see what is going to happen , the heroine and hero are just perfect for one another , and the writing was well written . Cessy is a incredible heroine my heart broke for the things that she endured was happy to see she wasn't as alone as she felt Cessy has her family in not only her late fathers MC but with a added family she had no idea she had . Venom is very delicious even when he come off like a jerk once he gets to know the heroine he became swoon worthy . They were excellent together with the off the charts chemistry Cessy and Venom just made perfect since with a fact that they had similar childhoods and found a home with the MC after the horror they faced .
copy provided for honest review
****************************************
cover = 10 stars = 5 author = 8
would I recommend this book = yes
would I re read this book = yes
would I read future books by this author = yes
Profile Image for Sara Oxton.
3,268 reviews12 followers
November 23, 2017
Cessy by Ambere Sabo a thrilling and surprising four-star read. This is the first book in A silent sons MC series and my first read by this author and I can’t wait for the next read in the series. I haven’t always been a fan of MC romance and find that its either done really well or so badly I don’t finish it. I’m so glad that this one was in the former category, it was well written and filled with some of the nicest and sweetest storylines plotted against the scariest situations but they fell alongside each other in simply magnificent manner, the twists will keep you hooked as well, Ambere Sabo has a great talent for writing. My only problem was that there were some characters needed more information to them, a little background info on background characters would have worked better. They felt a little flat in places but overall the main characters pulled it together Cessy and Venom were great, they had hidden depths that brought the story together.
Profile Image for Milena.
478 reviews
Cessy is sensational!
Cessy was a great read. Ambere has written a wonderful first book. Cessy and Venom are a great couple, strong and sexy all day long. I truly enjoyed watching their relationship develop. I liked that there was an honest build up to their relationship. The story line is definitely attention getting. The characters have you invested before you even know it's happening. There are great twists and turns and just when you think you have it all figured out, you realize you don't. Definitely a great introduction to this author and a great foray into the MC genre. I cannot wait for book 2!
Profile Image for Alphas Do It Better Book Blog .
3,033 reviews84 followers
August 19, 2017
4 Stars

Cessy is an MC princess on a mission to find out who killed her father. Enlisting the help of another MC, she’s not prepared for the brooding Alpha that for some reason, makes her pulse race. Venom is determined NOT to fall for the beautiful MC princess that makes his d*** hard, but fate puts them together and he falls...hard.

This book is fast paced, full of action, suspense and some serious sexiness. Ambere Sabo’s debut novel has a great storyline with characters you can’t help but love. I can’t wait for what she brings next.

Angela - Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
Profile Image for Angela Lamb.
296 reviews4 followers
4 Stars

Angela - Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
Profile Image for Barbara-jean Stapleton.
17 reviews1 follower
August 17, 2017
I absolutely loved this book! It had all of the aspects you want an MC book to have, enough romance to satisfy my girly side and a kick ass lead character! I find that many MC stories have great alpha men so i was pleasantly delighted to meet Cessy, a sassy take no prisoners biker chick who loves with all her heart.

Thos story line has tons of twists and turns that are aure the keep you guessing. The characters are all written beautifully and the plot line is well developed. Can not wait to read the next book in the series!
August 10, 2017
Cessy has inherited what some would call a shit show from her fathers untimely death. She is the princess of her fathers MC but with trust issues and some unanswered questions she turns to another MC to uncover how and why her father died so suddenly. Will what Cessy find be the answers she needs? Will she meet the same fate as her father?

This book is so much more than a love story or a MC story. It's a story of survival and saving the ones we love. It's a beautiful story full of action and angst from the very beginning. A must read for any MC lovers out there, and even if you're not I suggest taking your chances and reading this beautiful book.
Profile Image for Fran Zoch, LSoR.
2,033 reviews12 followers
August 18, 2017
Wow!! I love MC books and this one kept me from the get go!!

Cessy is an MC Princess, she has lost both parents and now is asking another MC to help her find out who killed her dad.

Venom doesn't share and that makes him not like Cessy but Damn if he doesn't realize she is more than he thought and when they get together it is explosive, throw in back stabbers,cartel, and human trafficking and you have a series I can not wait for the next one of!!!
Profile Image for Jamie Ellis.
1,131 reviews9 followers
January 3, 2018
Really good MC read!!!

This was an awesome start to the series. Loving all the characters and Cessy was a kick butt chic. Venom and her are perfect for each other. Love all of the twists and revelations that were revealed. Can't wait for the next book in the series.
The sex was hot, sexy alpha men and some chics that don't crap and stand up for themselves. I know Havoc is next but I hope his sister Lilly gets an HEA. So much potential for a lot of books to come with the two MC's.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
158 reviews
August 17, 2017
This was an awesome MC book. It felt fast paced but not rushed, it definitely captured my attention and held it throughout the entire book.

The characters were well developed and I really enjoyed both Venom and Cessy. There were parts of their personalities that surprised me but they were good surprises.

I also felt a connection to several of the secondary characters and can't wait to see what's in store for all of them.

Excellent job!
Profile Image for Nina Traweek.
60 reviews1 follower
August 18, 2017
Cessy was amazing I couldn't put it down I'm not gonna give anything away just take my advice and READ IT!!! I was always playing the guessing game with each page turn and the men are total alpha and Cessy is a bad biker bitch! I enjoyed this book so much I had to tell Ambere Sabo in person what I thought! For her first book it is a total home run!
Profile Image for Kelly.
63 reviews
April 22, 2019
Fantastic MC read

I'd never heard of this author so I had no real expectations of how this book would go. I'm happy to say I loved it. Alpha bikers (with a soft sweet side) a bad ass heroine who is definitely no doormat. Some twists and turns and a few baddies we get to really really hate.. looking forward to more in this series..
Profile Image for LaToya (Readingbythebayou).
817 reviews32 followers
May 29, 2019
Good read

I enjoyed reading about Cessy and Venom. Cessy is a strong h and Venom is an alpha biker. They fall for each other and are perfect together. There's a lot of action in this book so it kept me interested. This book was a little light on the romance but I'll read the rest in the series.
Profile Image for Jenni Copeland Belanger.
238 reviews6 followers
August 12, 2017
Debut novel and I am addicted! This is a MC book that any biker would be proud of! Raw and exciting on every page. Already begging for book 2. Trust me when I say Ambere Sabo is the new queen of the MC genre!
Profile Image for Vera Quinn.
Author 39 books238 followers
August 15, 2017
This may be the first book Ambere Sabo has written but it is one of my best reads of 2017. Well thought out characters and the story flows easily. The main characters are a hot alpha biker and a sassy, sexy biker babe who will change for no one. The sizzle factor was set to hot. The right balance of romance, mc action, and suspense. A plot twist you will never see coming. I hope book 2 is out soon.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 180 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.