Start by marking “Logan's Luck (Last Chance #4)” as Want to Read:
Logan's Luck (Last Chance #4)

Logan's Luck

(Last Chance #4)

Logan Williams has plenty of luck. The problem is, it’s all bad.

Logan Williams is not happy his cousin retained the services of Dr. Jenna for the Last Chance Ranch. She may be the local vet, but he’d hoped never to see her again. It had taken too long to forget her the first time.

Jenna Atkins is not afraid of Logan’s bark because any man who looks at his baby daughter th
Published July 19th 2017 by Lexi Post

To ask other readers questions about Logan's Luck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Logan's Luck

Karen Roma
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Star Review.......

Logan’s Luck is a wonderful addition to the Last Chance series and delves into the complex psych of a man who believes his luck is all bad.

Logan is an angry, defeated cowboy, who has endured heartache, disappointment and the final blow of losing the family ranch; but a small ray of sunshine brightens his world…….and her name is Charlotte.

Determined to devote himself to his toddler daughter, Logan is convinced all other aspects of his life are tarnished in some way and he
Nancy Ku
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Logan's Luck (Last Chance #4) by Lexi Post This is a very enjoyable book by Lexi that I was lucky enough to win...now I need to go back and read the first 3 books. This is Logan and Jenna's story.. Logan is down on his luck.. his dad died and he had to sell their ranch.. oh yeah and someone left a baby on his porch in the middle of the night. Jenna Atkins is a vet and is working hard to pay of college bills and get her practice going... Logan and his daughter Charlotte (who he adores and is the ...more
BookSnuggle
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Logan's Luck (Last Chance Book 4) by Lexi Post
This is Logan Williams and veterinarian Jenna Atkins' story. The book can be read as a stand-alone but I recommend that you read all the books in this series. You will enjoy them all.

Logan and Jenna have a history and they left things unresolved. Jenna is the veterinarian for the Last Chance Ranch which forces Logan and Jenna to spend time together and hopefully resolve what happened in the past. The chemistry is still there or has Logan's luck run
Deborah
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Madm007
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lovin Last Chance

This definitely hits all the buttons.
I wanted to hate Logan for having been such a whoredog, but I couldnt. He got Charlotte, the light of the ranch. She's a super sweet toddler and the best thing for Logan.
Dr Jenna is awesome and has the patience of a saint. A compassionate vet who happens to be in love with Logan.
Issues with Charlotte's "baby momma", puts both Charlotte and Jenna in danger.
This is just so well written, I didn't want to put it down, then I didn't want it to
Tammy Rolle
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Daddy's Lucky Charm

Logan figures if it wasn't for bad luck, he wouldn't have any luck at all. But he's a daddy now, and he knows things have to change. Even though Jenna has been in love with Logan since their one night stand, she is once burned, twice shy. Can they get beyond past history and provide Charlotte with the home the little girl deserves? This is a fun read and I an looking forward to the next chapter in the Last Chance saga.
Sandy Bartles
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is Logan and Jenna's story and what a great story it is. I loved the magic between this couple and the things they had to go through to make it work between them made this book pretty special. Add that to Logan's beautiful 15-month-old daughter, Charlotte, Jenna's dog, Butterball, and Cyclone, the rescued Clydesdale, and you can't help laughing throughout the book. I can't wait to read the next book in this series!

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!
Christine Woinich
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, gift
Had a tough time putting this down. This is part of a series with interconnecting characters, and it is nice visiting with all of them, though the story stands alone. Logan's luck has changed since the baby although he does not trust it will continue. Jenna tries to be professional, but her attraction to Logan makes it hard. The struggles of both, financially and emotionally, keep the story moving forward.

I received a copy of this story as a gift, and this is my unsolicited review.
Misty
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book by Lexi Post! I just love her cowboys. Logan and Jenna have a shared past that is still unresolved. Logan believes that all his luck is just bad luck, except for little Charlotte (his baby). He is afraid to commit because of the way his luck was going. Even though Jenna has her own insecurities she still fights for Logan to face his demons. It is an emotional journey. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Rebecca A. Bamford
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, sexy and fun

Just loved revisiting old friends at poker flat again. The characters are full and rich. You almost feel as if you know them, snd you do, but then their explored that much more so as to pull you in. This story has sass and suspense. As well as romance and fun. Order this book. You won't be dusssponted!
Katherine Horvath
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Logan's Luck: I loved the strong characters in this story! I loved the challenges that Logan and Jenna put themselves through. I loved how he was with the horses and his daughter. I loved that Charlotte was his world and how he was with her. Lexi Post really brought out the characters in this story! It was an amazing and hot story! Lexi did a fantastic job of writing it!
jshoptoyoudropyahoo.com
Lucky Logan

Boy Logan is a hot, trouble single dad. Making out with their Vet Jenna wasn't a good idea ex specially when he. Ever called her back after there one night stand. Logan trying to be a good father , help around the ranch wasn't ready for a stranger to walk up and tell him she is the mother of Charlotte. What will Logan do
Crystal Holloway
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Logan is one lucky dude

Lexi Post sweeps you away into the Last Chance Ranch and all the people who live there. Sweet sassy and sexy
Pamela
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read

Logan a man who liked his one night stands but found his self being a single dad. Jenna a women who loved animals and being a Vet. She didn't realize he would break her heart, Lexi Post is a great author thats brings you great stories and amazing Characters
Beth
Kathy Tomgene
Jul 01, 2018
Curtis Cooper
Dec 09, 2017
Lexi Post is a New York Times and USA Today best-selling author of romance inspired by the classics. She spent years in higher education taking and teaching courses about the classical literature she loved. From Edgar Allan Poe's short story “The Masque of the Red Death” to Tolstoy’s War and Peace, she's read, studied, and taught wonderful classics.

But Lexi's first love is romance novels. In an ef

Last Chance (5 books)
  • Christmas with Angel (Last Chance #1)
  • Trace's Trouble (Last Chance #2)
  • Fletcher's Flame (Dallas Fire & Rescue; Last Chance #3)
  • Dillon's Dare (Last Chance #5)