Start by marking “The Hunger Within” as Want to Read:
The Hunger Within

The Hunger Within (HIP Fem Domme Series #2)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Newly turned vampire Rebecca Renfield is about to discover that there is much more to the world of the Undead than sex, blood, and handcuffs. Her sire and Mistress is the direct descendant of Count Dracula, and that means she has a reputation to uphold. Meetings with vampiric dignitaries, secret blood and bondage dungeons, and vampire hunters now fill the couple's nights. ...more
Kindle Edition
Published July 29th 2017 by Hot Ink Press

To ask other readers questions about The Hunger Within, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hunger Within

Dee
I'm giving this book 3 stars as I neither loved nor hated it. I did, however, skim-read many pages, so I can't give a detailed review other than to say it didn't hold my attention throughout. Shame really as I loved the prequel.
Jim Goforth
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Though Lily Luchesi’s ‘The Hunger Within’ is a sequel to a previous work, novella ‘A Bloody Legacy’, it can easily be read as a standalone piece, which is fortunate since that’s what I did with it. Granted, it would have probably aided in learning characters and motivations and so forth having read the prequel beforehand, but nonetheless, one picks up the thread of the tale pretty quickly.
Essentially, ‘The Hunger Within’ is a fun, spirited, and decidedly erotic spin on the legendary Bram Stoker’
Danetta Sutton
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Was given an ARC for an honest review.

Once again this author has earned another five star review from me. When Lily puts pen to paper, magic happens.
In this continuation of her short story "A Bloody Legacy", we find Bec learning that her sexy and beautiful dominatrix sire is a direct descendant of Dracula himself, and is also the most powerful Vampiress in the world. Thrown into a world of vampire hunters, dignitaries and dark secrets, Bec has to figure out how to deal with the pleasures and
Tam
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
O+ ... Luchesi is back!

I enjoyed this sequel so much more than I did the first book, A Bloody Legacy. It was a longer read, which I always prefer. It had spice and substance. The character dynamics were interesting, and the heat level was... Whew! This is vamp fem dome done right!

*I received a complimentary ARC of this story in order to read and provide a voluntary, unbiased and honest review, should I choose to do so.
Barbara Gartman
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Speechless!! The Hunger Within is a twisted, suspenseful and very sexy read! It's not exactly your typical run of the mill Vampire tale. It's so much more and I loved it. I was sucked into this world right from the start and by the time I finished I still wanted more. This is a must read!!!!!
Bailey
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Rating: 4.5/5

Before previously reading the prequel novelette to The Hunger Within called A Bloody Legacy, I had yet to read Bram Stoker's Dracula, which was the inspiration to Luchesi's new F/F BDSM stories of late. However, in May I was finally able to sit down and read the beloved classic and am so glad that I did because now I can fully appreciate Lily's newest releases! However, reading Dracula is in no way necessary to follow or enjoy these stories, especially because Luchesi has a way of e
Stephanie
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Noble House of Dracul

Impressively written, this novel tells the tale of Count Dracula's daughter, Victoria and her new companion Rebecca. The loyalty and trust that are described throughout their relationship at the very least deserved respect if not desired as well.

I could not put this book down. Luchesi gives us sizzling hot, melt your kindle scenes. We have action and mystery, keeping you on the edge of your seat. A bit of blood and gore. And let's throw in the best part, bits and pieces
Danielle Goodwin
Lily Luchesi's "The Hunger Within" is the continuation of the prequel "A Bloody Legacy." Once again, this has a lot packed into it. There's F/F, BDSM, Vampirism, and much more. Has connections to her Paranormal Detectives series, but this one is told from the other point of view. What it's like to be the vampire people are hunting. It's very dark and the sex is pretty extreme...vampires can take a lot of pain!
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was a little different than the first. In a good way. It still had the sexy scenes but it also had a story to go with these scenes. I liked learning more about Victoria and where she came from. Also more about their Vampire world and how it works. Very interesting to find out about the different houses and their powers. I enjoyed this book and their characters. I look forward to reading more from Miss Luchesi. I give this 4 stars!
Danielle Goodwin
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lorraine
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Hunger Within is not your customary stereotypical vampire story.... It's a heck of a lot steamier!

There's a lot of action and intrigue packed into this short story from Lily Luchesi, as Bec starts her new life alongside her dominating sire and fathoms out how to deal with all the complications that go with it.

Janet Reynolds
Feb 10, 2018
Samantha
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5

Steamy, sexy with a hint of suspense.

Reviewed on behalf of 3 degrees of fiction (formerly 2 girls who love books blog). The Hunger Within is a continuation of A bloody Legacy, which follows the f/f relationship between recently turned Rebecca Renfield and her Sire Victoria Draconis.
I really enjoyed Luchesi’s twist on the Dracul family and the hints of insight we get into the vampire community. It made me want to know more about the council and the way the vampire communities are run around
T.H. Morris
What you must understand is that I entered Luchesi's world not knowing what to expect when I read A Bloody Legacy, but I was pleasantly surprised to find myself enraptured, intrigued, and desiring more. A Bloody Legacy engendered within me an almost feral desire and anticipation for The Hunger Within, which I began literal seconds after finishing ABL.

I was not disappointed.

The Hunger Within was a mental workout, in and of the fact that it flipped the script. You were seeing the perspectives of t
Danetta Sutton
Laura McDaniels
May 11, 2018
Yolanda Warner-Fasanella
May 11, 2018
Lily Luchesi is the USA Today bestselling and award-winning author of the Paranormal Detectives Series, published by Vamptasy Publishing. She also has short stories included in multiple bestselling anthologies, and a successful dark erotica retelling of Dracula.
She also compiled and edited the bestselling anthology Damsels of Distress, which focuses on strong female characters in horror and parano
More about Lily Luchesi

HIP Fem Domme Series (2 books)
  • A Bloody Legacy