Start by marking “The Calderan Problem (Free-Wrench #4)” as Want to Read:
The Calderan Problem (Free-Wrench #4)

The Calderan Problem

(Free-Wrench #4)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  103 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
The Calderan Problem is the fourth high-flying, swashbuckling adventure in the Free-Wrench series from Joseph R. Lallo, author of the Book of Deacon and Big Sigma series.

Several months have passed since Nita’s last adventure in the fug, and though she has spent them back in her native Caldera, she has never been busier. After countless debates and discussion, she has fina
Published September 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Calderan Problem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Calderan Problem

Ray
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simply awesome as always! All of his books are very good and this series is one of the best. With The Calderan Problem just leaving me wanting more!
Growing Young Ⓥ
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It struck me while reading this book that the 'Free-Wrench' saga is pretty much a Steampunk version of 'Firefly'. If you liked 'Firefly' then you'll love this saga.

Brilliant!

All our favourite characters are back from the first three books and a few more new ones besides, the shenanigans get more complex as each book builds upon the last one - the saga keeps getting better.

Joseph's writing is it's usual, wonderfully imaginative stuff expressed in nice easy flowing prose.

All a really good, fun, re
Danny Mckenzie
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another adventure for the crew of the Wind Breaker. A unique cast of characters you can't help but follow through the ups and downs of making an air ship whilst the masterminds of the underworld try to bring and end to it all.
A light hearted romp through a fascinating landscape with original characters, the latest Free Wrench offering won't disappoint.
For fans of steam punk and light Sci Fi or anyone who likes an adventure where the good guys prevail and the bad guys get their just desserts.
April Taylor
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed the privilege of reading a pre-release copy of this book, and it is hands down the best of the series so far. (And I've loved the first three).

I'm not one for spoilers, but this book had my heart in my mouth for the majority of the time. It also made me laugh so much, with the encounters between the Calderans and the crew of the Wind Breaker providing great comedy.

If I could award more than five stars, I would.
Absolutely fantastic!
margaret
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fresh humorous and great characters.

Most energetic bunch of everyday people. The plot has a direction that makes you want see how the writer will get to the conclusion. Knowing it will twist about like Lil and Coop in the rigging, makes this a great read
Deleyna Marr
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joseph Lallo never disappoints. This latest adventure in the Free-Wrench series takes us on an exploration of Caldera where we finally get to see Nina's people in action. If you haven't read the rest of this steam-punk series, start at the beginning so you can enjoy the entire thing!
Andrew Ferenbach
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
once again knocked clean out of the park.

I can't get enough of this story universe. they are so compelling on so many levels for so many reasons.

such fun and now I will stampede on to read Cipher Hill.
Tauseef Khan
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoyedvyhos new world with a set of unique characters. The villain was someone who you wanted to divide with due to his over the top personality!
Mike
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I just can't wait for more from the free wrench series. Joseph Lallo does it again. Cannot wait to read more.
Elda
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very adventurous undertaking. Mr. Lallo shows no boundaries with his way with words and a fantastic imagination. His characters in this book are very well written and each one has unique abilities which contribute to the great humor in this story. You will be greatly entertained throughout this book. If you have purchased any of the previous books in this series you know that this one will not disappoint.
David
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good story. Looks like there will more coming!
Wylie
Joshua Barber
Oct 12, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Free-Wrench (5 books)
  • Free-Wrench (Free-Wrench, #1)
  • Skykeep (Free-Wrench, #2)
  • Ichor Well (Free-Wrench #3)
  • Cipher Hill (Free-Wrench #5)