Start by marking “The Promise of Forever (The Promise Series #2)” as Want to Read:
The Promise of Forever (The Promise Series #2)

The Promise of Forever (The Promise Series #2)

4.65  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
December: that special time of year that excites me like no other.
When Tamzin King stumbled into my life two years ago, I knew I had to make her mine.
Which I did.
The promises we made that December have stayed with us. They’ve changed us and created an unconditional love that no one can break.
She is my everything.
But when fear of what the future might hold suddenly hits
Published October 3rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Promise of Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Promise of Forever

Le Ann Foster
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

This is second book in the Promise Series and you need to read book 1 to really understand where Noel and Tamzin story comes from.

Nellie Rivera
Nov 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Received an ARC at no cost to author on behalf of Wit and Wonder. So we are two years down the road with Tamzin and Noel, and they are still together in fact Tamzin is pregnant with their first child. Things are not very smooth at the moment, Noel is stressed out and unfortunately has to go away, and Tamzin is not happy. To Noel family is more important and he wants to make sure that the promises he ever made to Tamzin stay true. Will he be able to honor them?
Amy
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Promise of Forever
KL Jessop
5 stars

Ok can you just stop it now. This is the follow up read to The Promise of December with Tamzin King and Noel. See .. Just stop it. I cannot tell you how much I love these two characters. Look at the cover ... Its stunning ... Beautiful choice and perfect depiction of Tamzin and Noel ... Sigh ...

Tamzin and Noel's world is changing but their commitment to each other is forever. They are the priority. They are each other's why. Until now ... Noel finds the pre
Louise Roach
I cannot express how much I LOVE Tamzin and Noel! These two are simply amazing and just make me feel happy...

The Promise of Forever is the follow on story to the Promise of December. I LOVED the Promise of December, but this story took things even further for me.

This story is wonderful, and full of the happiness, festivities, Christmas cheer and fun we would expect from these characters. But there is also a real underlying feeling of emotion and anxiety throughout the story.

When Noel finds thi
Wit & Wonder Books
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
*** ARC provided by the author for an honest review ***

It’s Christmas time again for Noel and Tamzin plus one in The Promise of Forever by K.L. Jessop. This is a continuation of their story from The Promise of December set two years later.

It’s been two years and Tamzin and Noel are still together and going strong. It is Christmas time again and Tamzin is pregnant with their first baby. Noel wants to get his work life together so that he can be home more for Tamzin and the baby. He is ready to be
Cee Cee Houston
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The wonderful followup to The Promise of December by KL Jessop is just that. Wonderful. A joy to read and soak up all the feels from the previous book. Two years have passed since their first meeting, where Noel played Santa and a drunken Tamzin puked all over his shoes.
Time has been a great healer and Tamzin now looks forward to the holidays and spending Christmas with her new family, especially now that she is soon to be a mom herself. The only glitch is Noel’s job. He has to sort out problem
Caroline
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book and the Series. It's a beautiful love story that takes off 2 years from where book 1 finished. I could put the book down, read it from start to finish in an afternoon. The characters are adorable you really feel like you know them, the plot is great and includes some steamy bits.

This is the continuation of Tami and Noel's story, you need to read book 1 to understand the back story. It's December again and Tami is still struggling with the emotions that come with the fe
CHERRY0BLOSSOMS
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: leann-reviews
I gave this book 4.5 stars!

This story starts off two years from the ending of the last book. They have been going through their relationship and now are expecting a little one. Noel is very protective over Tamzin and would do anything for her when Business takes him away, can he be back in time to keep his promise that he made two years ago? He knows that December is
Anya
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, this book it amazing!!

This book follows on from The Promise of December where you meet Noel and Tamzin. That book alone was a great read but this book is just so much more. I loved every minute of it and had me turning the pages faster than I wanted to. Noel and Tamzin don't lose their banter in this story as they had me laughing out loud on so many occasions. Little Ruby brings an element of humour to the story to and is just adorable.

It's hot, steamy and has the right amount
Melissa
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This book was better than the first one in this series.  Wow!!  Loved everything about it.  I am not going to say much of what I loved because I do not want to give a thing away.

What I can tell is all of this: I love the advice that Noel gets from his mother.  I love that Ruby was a sweetheart, who told you how it is even though she was 5.  I love that Ruby what she called Noel.  I hope there is another book in this series.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author
Amanda Lee
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Noel and Tamzin are back! 2 years after The Promise of December and sweet as ever. I absolutely love these two together, they're so cute and I can't get enough of their banter. Ruby is adorable; like any kid, she has no filter and ends up being quite funny and sweet. I laughed out loud, felt their anxiety, and teared up throughout. I love the magic of Christmas and it shines with their Christmas miracle. You need to read this!
Nancy George
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the follow up to The Promise of December. I loved it. The emotion that Noel goes through will hit you right in the heart. Tamzin is a spitfire that will keep you on your toes. When anexity and dreams haunt Noel he can't share them which causes so many feelings everywhere. Ruby and Ellen will steal your heart. Do Not Miss This Series.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"The Promise of Forever takes place two years after The Promise of December. Tamzin and Noel are adding a new member to their family. Can they make through all their worries over impending parenthood and Tamzin's fear of being alone on Christmas and find their happily ever after. I very much enjoyed reading Noel and Tamzin's story, and look forward to reading more from this author.
"
Dawn Foster
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
K.L. Jessop
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Noel and Tamzin's story continues...

December: that special time of year that excites me like no other.
Which I did.
She is my everything.
But when fear of what the future might hold suddenly hits me, it’s enough to knock me off kilter.
I’m a man who stands by his word. I put those I l
D²
Kayla Busch
Oct 27, 2017
Lisa White
Oct 27, 2017
Kate has lived in South West England her entire life just on the edge of Dartmoor where the moorland goes on for days. It's beautiful, breath-taking and occasionally rather wet.

She is a dyslexic author and finds things challenging which often leads to banging her head against the wall or searching for vodka.
Kate loves anything creative, her college years were spent in the art room, she has numer
More about K.L. Jessop...

The Promise Series (2 books)
  • The Promise of December (The Promised Series #1)