Dismiss Must be signed in and friends with that member to view that page.

Start by marking “Adore (Addicted To You #2)” as Want to Read:
Adore (Addicted To You #2)

Adore

(Addicted To You #2)

GET ALL FOUR ADDICTED TO YOU BOOKS SEPARATELY OR SAVE WITH THE ADDICTED TO YOU SERIES BOX SET!

Addiction and obsession brought Ian and Kristina together, and real life tore them apart.

Published July 6th 2017 by Copper Key Media, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Adore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adore

Nadine Bookaholic
WOW, this story really pulls you in and makes you want to scream when it ends. Ian and Kristina are definitely not having an easy time with their relationship. You are left with another cliffhanger so take my advice and just buy all four books because you are going to want to follow Ian and Kristina's story to the very end. Trust me on this.
You can see my full review here:
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
Omissions, Regrets, Obsessions, Cravings, Heartbreaking Love, Fear, Hope... this is ADORE.

After spending some time without one another, Ian and Kristina realize they cant stay away from each other. Their love pulls them together like a magnet.
Ian's book is published and a success now that his muse is back, but soon a business trip will destroy everything...
Kristina can't stand the feeling of hurting Ian, so she keeps to herself some news that will hurt him more than she ever thought.

Its amazing
Laura Lynn
Oct 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
Terrible Hero

The Hero sleeps with another woman after a week separation. Don’t worry, she walks in on it but they have makeup sex an hour later so it’s okay. In addition to him being a slime ball, she’s a needy, doormat who manufactures drama in their dysfunctional relationship.
Sandy S
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
ADORE (Addicted to You #2)
by K.M. Scott
For Ian, Kristina is everything. What began as an obsession has morphed into that something more he so wanted. Kristina is his muse and so much more, but now both of them must make choices that may change everything.
For Kristina, Ian offers all that she’s ever wanted. Love. Passion. Adoration. But these come with a price, and the cost of loving him may be more than she’
Debbie Collins
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Adore is the second book in the Addicted To You series, it was previously named Silk and this was volume two. Ian and Kristina, two seriously flawed people. They are both addicted and obsessed, not only to one another, but other things also. Sometimes they cannot live together and at the same time they cannot live apart.
The beginning of Adore, finds that the couple have been apart for a week, which has lead Ian to do some things that made me want to strangle him. Once again they find their way
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Adoration doesn't always lead to trust

ADORE...Ian adored Kristina in more ways than one, but he lost her. Can he win her back? Can two people who are so toxic together, actually have a trusting and loving relationship? Even though there are many self-put obstacles in their path, it is so obvious how they feel for each other.

A trip to Rome with Ian or the chance to work on a movie, which will Kristina choose? What will Ian's reaction be? Why does it seem that Ian is so selfish to think that onl
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Oh Kristina what have you done? That was the last thought that went into my head when I finished this book. Adore took me to an unexpected place and I really thought it was Ian that would crash and burn. My head was spinning and at the end I was left with my jaw open. But at the same time it looks like the tables had turned. My thought process is that Ian is testing Kristina. He wants to make sure this time around she is in it for the long run. Then again I could be so wrong. Nothing has happene ...more
Books Laid Bare
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok, so it was no secret that as much as Ian totally adored Kristina, keeping her had so far proved impossible, life had gotten in the way of these broken people but Ian was nothing if not determined and his life’s mission in this book is to get her back…but was it a futile task?
I loved his enthusiasm, even if I did for a fraction of a second consider that he was absolutely barking mad, there was so much angst and attitude that I didn’t know that even the strongest could survive, let alone this p
Paula Hoskins
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Adore continues with Ian and Kristina being apart, yet wanting to be together as their addiction to each other continues to grow. They finally proclaim their love for each other, but their obsession continues to sabotage them. Ian doesn't seem to understand how important Kristina's career is to her. He feels betrayed when she chooses a movie role over going to Rome with him. Hoping that this time they have apart will get them to have more trust in each other. Love them together, but they are ver ...more
Jenn's Book Obsession
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
I'm still struggling a bit to get into the story itself as it's just a cycle of stupid decisions back and forth between the MC's. Although, things are starting to heat up more with Ian and Kristina in this one and emotions are running high. The author starts to kick it up a notch taking you on an emotional roller coaster. Ian and Kristina find themselves struggling to deal with lies, guilt and that all consuming obsession for each other. The author does a great job leaving you sitting a
Ola Adamska
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2017
This book starts almost right after book 1.
We get to know what Ian and Kristina are feeling after her running away due to the scene that was written by Ian to the Silk. They both struggle to live without each other, but will they manage to do it? Will be that addiction put away in the matter of time?
Let's add to it: lies, mistrust, love, huge addiction, different plans of Kristina and Ian.
But will Ian be able to allow Kristina to go to Vancouver for filming and would be able to forgive her lies?
Caroline
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
A really enjoyable love story that takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions. This story is well written, the story is engaging and some steamy scenes. 'Adore' is book 2 of the 4 book Addicted to you series, you need to read these books in order.

Ian and Kristina's relationship has developed quickly, their obsession with each other is out of control but life needs to continue outside of the walls of Ian's apartment, a fact that could be disruptive to both of them.

Reviewed for Amo and Sarah's Book
Sarah Dale
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in the Addicted to You series previously know as the Silk Series. I think this series is perfectly named as you will become completely Addicted and want to devour them all in one go. You must read these books in order.

This begins with Ian and Kristina being apart, once they finally admit their addiction to each other and that they want to be together, will they complete each other or muck it up even more with their flaws. Ian feels betrayed that Kristina chose a movie role over go
Maria
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ian and Kristina is back together. There love for each other is so strong. But they still have there ups and down. Ian has planned a trip to Rom to get inspiration to his new book and has invited Kristina with him. But what will happen when he finds out that she has been lying for a while ? This is the second book in the series and it is just as fantastic as the first one. I am looking forward to see what will happen with the two of them
Emma bramley
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed

This is the second book in this series by this author. The story continues in this book straight from the first book. Same fantastic characters, some hot and steamy scenes. The story progresses a little more in this book. Remember to have book 3 at the ready. I can't wait to read the next in this series and more by this author in the future.
Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
Linda
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kristina and Ian are two flawed souls that are drawn together with an obsessive love. The only problem is that they can't live together but they can't live apart either.
Can the keep a relationship with together with all their ups and downs?
Rhonda Ziglar
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Adore is the second book in this series and oh my is it a wild ride. This story has all the feels and so intense, these two can't live without each other. Each book keeps getting better, this is one series you will want to read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 starts right where Crave ends. Fast paced intense and emotional story. The table are turned between Ian and Kristina. Lies, secrets and betrayals are added to the mix of addictions.
4.5 stars!
Katina McKinney James
Adore

Everyone wants the love and adoration of Ian and Kristina. I see why I reread your books K.M. Scott. The live that is shown with this couple is so great. Shows how couples deal with everyday life struggles.
Shelly
Mayday! Mayday! Spoilers ahead (from book 1).

Book 2 picks up a week after Kristina walks out the door on Ian, he’s a hot mess. He’s drinking and doing it heavily. He doesn’t understand why she left because she didn’t say. She’s still freaked out about the ‘stalking incident’ in newly penned erotic book for which he used her as his muse.

They’d already exchanged ‘I love you’ in their very short time together. I wouldn’t even consider their time as dating because the majority was spent having sex
margaret walker
Sup
Aug 11, 2018
Kristen Bamford
Nov 11, 2018
K.M. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance. Under her Gabrielle Bisset name, she writes paranormal romance. Readers can find out about all her books at her website at kmscottbooks.com and on Facebook.

Addicted To You (4 books)
  • Crave (Addicted To You #1)
  • Shatter  (Addicted To You, #3)
  • Claim (Addicted To You #4)