Start by marking “All These Worlds (Bobiverse, #3)” as Want to Read:
All These Worlds (Bobiverse, #3)

All These Worlds (Bobiverse #3)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  9,372 Ratings  ·  700 Reviews
Being a sentient spaceship really should be more fun. But after spreading out through space for almost a century, Bob and his clones just can't stay out of trouble.

They've created enough colonies so humanity shouldn't go extinct. But political squabbles have a bad habit of dying hard, and the Brazilian probes are still trying to take out the competition. And the Bobs have
Published August 8th 2017 by Worldbuilders Press

To ask other readers questions about All These Worlds, please sign up.

Brian Layman UPDATE: A release date of August 8th, 2017 has been announced for Book 3 “All These Worlds”.

"Audible has set the release date for book 3, “All These…more

"Audible has set the release date for book 3, “All These Worlds” to be August 8, 2017. The e-book will be released on the same date, and the print version might be a day or two later, because of delays between Createspace and Amazon.

Also, an update to my earlier post: Audible will be re-recording parts of book 1 to bring pronunciations in line with book 2." - SOURCE: http://dennisetaylor.org/2017/05/10/r...(less)

Bradley
Homo Sideria

I love it. Actually, I love this entire series.

So much happens, but it's mostly snippets and sub-plots for multiple personalities spread across vast distances across space. Of course, that's kinda necessary since it's one man in an AI matrix duplicating himself massively and communicating real-time over fantastic spaces, doing good as he mines and fabricates and fights battles with aliens, insane AIs from old Earth, talks with friends or adopted relatives or just goes the terraformin
TS Chan
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

All These Worlds was a great and satisfying conclusion to the Bobiverse trilogy, one which I will deem as pretty darn original.
It's really not your typical space opera nor near-future cyberpunk science fiction story. Well-written and combining various elements of science, space exploration and humanity, it was a compelling and oft-times humourous package.

Given that this is the final chapter in the many adventures of Bob, I will refrain from mentioning anything about the plot to avoid
Trish
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So ... I guess this is it. Time to say goodbye. *sniffles* Though the author has promised he isn't done with the Bobiverse, the We-Are-Bob-cycle has come to an end with this third volume.

Again, we have different replicants of the original Bob in different corners of the universe (but by now, they all have or can have bodies thanks to ever improving designs for android bodies). Again, they are either on a discovery trip, trying to save what's left of humanity, or watching aliens species on their
Wesley Dryden1
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The best book I haven't read this year!
Nathaniel
Aug 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
In All These Worlds, Dennis E. Taylor abruptly tied up all the many enticing loose strings from the series so far, and it felt rushed, almost as though he had skipped to the last chapter and just written that instead of giving his readers all of the intervening content that they expected. Or, at any rate, that I expected.

The thing is, he had a lot going on based on the first two books. Major sci-fi themes that are usually centerpieces for entire trilogies each served as minor subplots in Taylor'
Veronique
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 (review edited)

To say that I am a fan of this series is no secret. Therefore, the fact that I downloaded the audiobook as soon as it was available (yesterday) and consumed it as fast as I could, around real life that is, will shock no one :O)

Taylor offers us the continuing adventures of the Bobs. If you loved the second book, you'll be very happy with this one too, especially since we get some resolutions. Once more, the narration is shared between several iterations of our favourite geek ex
Scott
Oct 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
I love the Bobiverse.

Dennis Taylor has created a fun, entertaining and sometimes thoughtful series, and I’m genuinely sad to see it end.

In saying that, I don’t feel that All These Worlds is a worthy finale for the Bobiverse trilogy. While this is still an enjoyable book it just isn’t the big finisher that the Bobiverse needs or deserves.

The format of the two previous books continues here- a series of first person almost diary-like vignettes from the various Bob’s that are spread throughout the
Brent
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: scifi
Excitement, closure, new adventures. A great ending to a great series.
Bram
I can really appreciate the fact that the parts of this trilogy are being released so close to each other. Not even a year went by between the release of We Are Legion (We Are Bob) and All these Worlds. As a reader, I applaud this. I know it's not something every author can pull of, but respect to Dennis Taylor for this.

Also, the audiobook rendition is truly worth its money. Ray Porter really gives each Bob their own character and eventually I was able to recognize which specific POV I was liste
Lindsay
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Bobs are in trouble. Humanity is in trouble. Even the Pav and the Deltans are in the firing line.

The Others are coming.

“Is there no way we can co-exist? The universe is a large place.”

That also makes no sense. You are food. It is not the purpose of food to co-exist. We will, in time, make our way to your Sol and your Epsilon Eridani. We have seen your radio beacons. Food always thus announces itself.

The Bobs fought a battle at Delta Pavonis and while they bloodied the collective nose of the
Bobiverse - book 3 2 40 Jul 22, 2017 08:41AM
I am a computer programmer by day, an enthusiastic snowboarder, and an inveterate science fiction reader.
More about Dennis E. Taylor...

Bobiverse (3 books)
  • We Are Legion (We Are Bob) (Bobiverse, #1)
  • For We Are Many (Bobiverse, #2)
“nothing had ever been invented or discovered that beat chocolate—” 1 likes
“grabbed my hand to drag me off. Clothes shopping. Even death apparently wasn’t an escape.” 0 likes