Start by marking “UKD3 (UK Dark #3)” as Want to Read:
UKD3 (UK Dark #3)

UKD3

(UK Dark #3)

Winter is setting in and the group must battle the worsening weather, as well as others who want to annihilate them.
Cut off from any assistance the government can provide, they realise how tenuous their grip on survival is.
Facing plagues of rats, disease and death, the group is forced to make a fateful decision: evacuate the compound so that some can survive the disease;
Published June 24th 2017 by DHP Publishing

To ask other readers questions about UKD3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about UKD3

Start your review of UKD3 (UK Dark #3)
Amanda Senior
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read one of my favorite post apocalyptic stories.

I again loved this, having read all of the Dark series in a week (whilst having a toddler) and so you can safely i enjoyed them all.
What I love about the Dark series is that is is realistic and features some of Britain's most loved people, something I found, originally surprising but then it all made sense that if the population was hit so and reduced to such a low number compared to what it previously was then it would stand to
Linda
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series

Enjoyed this series. The struggle to survive and the realization that it takes a community of people working together to weather a disaster and the horrible groups of people who take advantage of lawlessness. Great characters and very realistic. I enjoyed the inclusion of Prince Harry in the story which showed during a disaster UT doesn't matter what type of life you had before, only how well you work with others afterwards to do the right thing. Kudos to the authir
Victoria Zigler
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
My actual rating is 3.5 stars, but I rounded up. Anyway, this was a pretty good ending to the trilogy, though it did suffer from a few deus ex machina moments, where solutions seemed a bit too convenient. It also suffers as much as the previous two books with too much telling, and not enough showing. So, a really good ending to the trilogy, but not the amazing ending some people are calling it.
Pam Shelton-Anderson
I have to say I was a bit disappointed that after the huge cliffhanger in book 2, we only find out what happened when it was explained to the main character who was unconscious. It took a lot of tension and excitement out of the rescue. The rest of the story was very good and the very end made me smile. This has been a very, very good series.
andrew king
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
UKD3

I have now read all of the books you have written so far. UKD 3 follows the same style as the previous books in the series. Well written and plenty of action with a very good ending. I am recommending this book to those who I know have read Book 1 . So Chris your readers now await books 2 and 3 in the Zombie series. Keep pedalling. Andrew from Yorkshire.
Steve Pillinger
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
See the review of the whole series in the entry for "UKD1".

I also gave this third volume a rating of 4 stars at the end of the book. Maybe because of the triumphalism?? Or the rather naive, sentimental ending? But overall I greatly enjoyed this series.
Karina Halt
This was a really good book! I loved the great community the survivors have built, and how they cared for each other and thereby developed strong bonds with each other.. The strong bonds between ppl is something I feel we miss in this modern day and age.
mrs julie smith
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story teller

Really enjoyed these books. It's always good to find a UK post Apocalypse book and this is as good as any I've ever found. The characters are interesting and I really found myself wanting them to survive. I'm just sad I've finished them !
Jo Fountain
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I absolutely loved reading this series. Believable characters that I grew to care about. Great writing, I really didn't want it to end!
Doghouse Gav
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great book

What a great book. Picked up well from book 2 and didn't disappoint. Great writing style and a very well thought out ending.
Joshua Mckay
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved the Series

What a great series. Great story loved the small surprise at the end. Probably wouldn't happen in normal life but that's the beauty of post apocalyptic fiction
Carrie
Jun 29, 2019 rated it liked it
A cosy dystopian trilogy. It was cleanly told but solutions all a bit too convenient.
Dennis Jablonski
Mar 14, 2018
Mark
Nov 11, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Rebellion (After It Happened #6)
  • On the Edge (No Direction Home #3)
  • Eastwood (No Direction Home #2)
  • End of Summer
  • Days 1 to 4 (Mass Extinction Event #1)
  • Sanctuary (After It Happened, #5)
  • Days of Panic (EMP Survival, #1)
  • Surviving the Fall (Surviving the Fall, #1)
  • Winter's Refuge (The Long Fall #2)
  • The Long Road (Surviving the Fall, #6)
  • Hope (After It Happened #4)
  • A Kestrel for a Knave
  • Escape the Virus (Last Pandemic #1)
  • Days of Chaos (EMP Survival, #2)
  • No Direction Home (No Direction Home, #1)
  • The Gathering Storm (Surviving the Fall, #2)
  • Society (After It Happened #3)
  • The Long Fall (The Long Fall #1)

UK Dark (3 books)
  • UKD1 (UK Dark #1)
  • UKD2 (UK Dark #2)

News & Interviews

Well, here we all are, sheltering in place, buying canned beans, and generally trying to figure out how to stay inside and keep our minds busy....