Start by marking “Their Spoiled Step-Sister” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Their Spoiled Step-Sister
J.L. Beck

Their Spoiled Step-Sister (Twin Brothers #3)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  177 Ratings  ·  76 Reviews
Meg’s been our little step-sister for over two years now but it isn’t until our father orders us to look after her for a few months that we really notice her.
Innocent. Sweet. And so *ucking perfect. Our c*cks have appetites that must be met, and the feisty bookworm looks like the perfect meal.
We both have to have her there's no doubt about it but what will our parents sa
Published July 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Their Spoiled Step-Sister, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Spoiled Step-Sister

Hannah (The Irish Banana Review)
I think I'm making it my (twisted) mission to find the worst books out there right now. This one is no exception: twin brothers decided to share their younger stepsister. Here's your how to guide for seducing your stepsister:

(view spoiler)
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
What a disappointment this was. Did I even read the same book as everyone else? The heroine has to stay with her stepbrothers for a month. I went into this thinking it will be an MFM romance. Did I get that? No. There was one scene and it really wasn't all that great.

A friend recommend me this and said it was smut. Well this is some clean smut. There were a few sex scenes but I wouldn't define this as smut. I've read NAs with more sex scenes than this. I wanted two twins who share a girl but ins
Sep 23, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
I have this problem of letting go of authors if I actually like at least one of their books. J.L. Beck is the shiny example of that. So if you're wondering why I'm still reading her if I don't like her books there was your explanation.
Call me old-fashioned, but I can't still get over all those typos, grammatical errors and missing punctuation which became more or less this author's trademark. Lots of people say, it's not the grammar that matters in books, it's the actual story what's important..
April Symes
What a forbidden, taboo-esqe read by JL Beck. There were several twists and turns which took the book from what I thought I was going to read involving Elijah and Evan and their step sister Meg into this even deeper sensual and sexy read with a deeper feel.
Meg has had a crush on her twin stepbrothers for quite some time. She is made to stay with her hunky stepbrothers while her mom and stepfather are out of town for a month. The brothers decide after seeing her “all grown up”, that its time tha
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Their Spoiled Stepsister was a fantastic book;  it was touching and hot throughout the entire storyline.  J.L. Beck did an amazing job with the the story. From the the moment I opened it up to the minute I put it down I was hooked immediately. I really felt the love that blossoms between Elijah and Meg.  Evan is Elijahs twin brother who is just as hot.

I loved the way that Meg still had her V- card, and Evan and Elijah Princeton wanted to share her to help her get rid of it.  All Evan wanted was
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This definitely didn't not turn out the way I expected it to. Elijah and Evan are twin brothers who have shared lovers on the past. They get stuck babysitting their step sister Meg. Meg just finished up her 3rd year of college. Her mom and step dad are going on vacation and want her to stay with her step brothers. Meg has had a crush on her steps for while now. Will these 3 find passion and HEA?

*I received an advance copy of this book. I have left a honest voluntary review *
Diana Perry
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J.L. does fantastic with this book! One of the best books J.L. has ever written! Characters well developed & written. Honest to goodness MUST READ! I voluntarily read this ARC & this is my honest review
Honestly Honest Bookworm
I gave it a one star because it was super rushed and misleading. When I read a menage book, I want full-blown menage!

Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was another short, fun book by JL Beck. I have several others by her, and this was not exactly what I expected, and I doubt that it will be for most readers, unless you have read other MFM books by JL Beck. This story has a VERY serious case of instalove happening that even I thought was a little ridiculous, but still very much normal for a JL Beck book.

This story focuses on Elijah and Meg. Meg is a virgin who has grown up over the last couple years in college, and has had a crush on her s
I devoured this book in one sitting and wasn’t once bored. I was satisfied throughout and happy with the ending.
Although I thought this book was a ménage story (it is advertised as that) I am glad in the twist in the storyline. I liked Elijah but I wasn’t a massive fan of his twin Evan. I could see Evan had a dark side. I didn’t feel any chemistry between him and Meg. I really liked Elijah. I liked that he was after keeping Meg. He didn’t treat her bad or use her. He recognised his feelings ear
Mandy Marant
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Elijah and Evan are twin brothers, they haven't seen their step sister for a while and are blown away when they seen Meg. Both twin wanting Meg. But Elijah starts having more feeling for Meg and wants to be in a relationship with Meg before the deed is done. Evan just wants to have some fun and nothing serious. I definitely didn't see that coming. Meg mom and step dad are on vacation for a month and even knowing Meg is in college, her mother doesn't want Meg staying at the house by herself. So s ...more
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J.L. Beck has written a book that is not only sexy and tabooish but a ménage with no boundaries. I loved it! Their Spoiled Stepsister is exactly that and more.

Meg doesn’t need a babysitter but when her mom and step dad decide to take an extended vacation, she is forced to move in with her stepbrothers.

Evan & Elijah haven’t seen their brace face stepsister in a couple of years so when they are asked to look over her for the summer they don’t expect the beauty before them. Meg is all grown u
Scorching hot!!

Well this was short, dirty and fun…. I love the premise of this story with Evan and Elijah, two gorgeous, sexy, alpha, not to mention, billionaire twins who have been allocated the job of ‘babysitting’ Meg, their equally gorgeous and sexy step sister for the summer holidays…..

This is such an enjoyable read… she is dismissive of their advances, but both brothers know a thing or two about dealing with truculent step sisters..phew ..and one of the brothers is in danger of wanting mo
Hattie Loggins
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
This is a different instalove book by J. L. Beck. It contains all of the sexy scenes and hot men that you expect to find in her books, but there is more depth to this book. The story is about Meg, a college student home for summer break. Her mother and stepfather are going away on a trip, and her mother has made arrangements for Metro stay with her twin stepbrothers. Once they see Meg, they want her. She has grown up into a beautiful woman. The brothers have shared in the past and decide to do s ...more
Maria Hunt
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Their Spoiled Stepsister was a fantastic read! J. L. Beck did an amazing job writing a story that pulls you in and keeps you hooked until the very end. When Meg comes home from college her twin stepbrothers, Evan and Elijah, quickly realize she has grown up. Knowing that they are going to be stuck together for the summer the boys come up with a plan. What starts as an attempt to satisfy Elijah, Evan and Meg's mutual needs and desires soon turns into so much more. I loved the relationship between ...more
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: j-l-beck
Their Spoiled Stepsister

Another HOT read from J.L. Beck!
Meg is on her way home from college but after speaking to her mother she is detoured and talked into staying with her wickedly sexy twin stepbrothers Elijah and Evan Princeton whom she had deep crush on for a couple of years.

After seeing their stepsister Meg after two years the twins notice how sexy she'd become and immediately start lusting after her, they make a plan to devour and take her V card.

A hot read with a surprising twist!
I have
Clayr Catherall
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, sexy and melt your kindle hot!

Meg's has had a crush on her step brothers, from the first time she laid eyes on them. She's been able to ignore her feelings by keeping her distance..

Things change when her mother arranges for her to stay with them. Throwing her straight into the Lions den. All so she's not stopping at home alone...

Can Meg fight her feelings? Or will the sexy twins have other plans?

Really enjoyed this book. I couldn't put my kindle down till I got to the very last page.
Meghann Alford
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
JL Beck just gets hotter and hotter with each new book she puts out. What I love about this story is JL Beck takes a different approach to the twin MFM storyline and it is a hit in my book!! Loved this quick love story. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Hero, Elijah and Evan = 10/5
Would I re-read this book = yes
Would I read
Amy Miller
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one completely fooled me at first. Not at all what I was expected. Elijah and Evan are twins. They must babysit their stepsister for the summer and when they see her all grown up they know they must have her. Meg has a love/hate relationship with her brothers. She hates the way they have treated her yet would love to be with him. She must live with them over the summer and she discovers they both want her. She wants them to or so she thought. A few surprises and although I was expecting som ...more
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by J.L. Beck!! Once I started reading it I couldn't stop! I loved this book about Elijah, Evan, and Meg! They are stepbrothers and she is their stepsister that has to spend a month with them because college is out and her mother doesn't want her to be alone by herself. Meg figures they will hate it and that she will hate it but something unexpected happens instead. It's a great quick read but well worth reading!! Loved it!!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book
Natalie Johnson
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Hit for JL Beck! This was a fast read I couldn't put down!

Meg is coming home from college for the summer, but her Mom and Stepfather are going away for a month and her Mom doesn't want her to stay home by herself. They arrange for her to stay with her twin step brothers at their place.

The brothers decide after seeing her all grown up that they want to share her and help get rid of her "v" card, but in a surprising twist everything changes! Read this book it is a hot quick read with a HE
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free advanced reader copy of this book and voluntarily decided to review it

Another great steamy read by JL Beck, Meg has had a crush on her twin stepbrothers for quite some time. She has to stay with them for a month while her mum and the twins dad are on vacation. The twins are disgruntled due to the interruption to their sex life, that is until they see how beautiful she has grown up to be!

This is a steamy romantic novella with a twist that I did not see coming. I highly recommen
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not what I expected bit better!!

I enjoyed this short read. We have Meg the younger and neive step-sister to Elijah and Evan. I have read other twin step-brother books and this one was nothing what I figured it would be but better. The relationship between the 3 didn't see coming but loved it. My only thing I didn't like about the book was the ending. I really wanted more. I just feel that the story ended kind of fast. I would still recommend reading this story and can't wait to read from J.L. Be
Colleen Giminiani
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Their Spoiled Stepsister by J.L. Beck was a great read. It was not the "run of the mill" mfm novella. There was an extra flare to Their Spoiled Stepsister that made me feel giddy, happy at the alternate ending.

I loved the characters that were deserving and had a strong distaste for their parents, specifically Meg's mother.

I look forward to reading more if the author adds/builds a story to supporting characters.

I felt fulfilled with this read and the epilogue was a happy wrap up.

I would recomm
Christa Bohannan
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It took a turn I didn't expect and truly loved the outcome of it. Even though Meg is old enough to live on her own and take care of herself her mother is always worried so while her mother and stepfather spend a month on vacation they request she stays with her twin stepbrothers. Ethan and Elijah haven't seen their Stepsister in a few years and wow are they impressed at the women she has grown into. Will they all survive the month long living situation they've been pu ...more
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Their Spoiled Step-Sister by J.L. Beck is a scorching hot quick read. This taboo tale is about two twin brothers tasked with keeping an eye on their step-sister while she is on break from her third year of college. Hot, sexy, smutty and dirty; this book will definitely cause a heat wave. If you are a fan of J.L. Beck you know what to expect, if not I recommend for readers that enjoy very spicy and taboo stories. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book.
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this insta lust turns love story by J L Beck. Meg comes home from her third year of college, her mom has arranged for her to stay with her stepbrothers while Megs stepfather and mother travel. Meg has always wanted her stepbrothers and now that they see her all grown up they want to share. Will the 3 be together and get the HEA everyone would like. You won't want to put this one down.

I received this book as an ARC for an honest review.
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book. Once I started this book I could not put it down. I enjoyed the story line. Meg comes home for the summer. Only to be told that she will be spending awhile with her stepbrothers. Once her stepbrothers see her they have plans of their own for her. This book has a plenty of twist and turns you would not see coming. You need to read the book to see what happens with Meg and her stepbrothers.
Rachel Blomberg
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Being left a lone with not 1 but both your gorgeous stepbrothers was almost more than one girl could handle. Just think have a month to have them both and get ride of your v-card as well. That should be almost like heaven, but no there was one brother that wanted her for keeps. See how these three made their relationship work.
This is such a hot steamy short story. JL Beck knows how to use the right words to melt your panties right off of you.
I voluntary review this ARC copy
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Heyya! Author JL Beck! Do you love my books? Please check out the links below to keep up to date with all things J.L. Beck. If you have any questions please feel free to send an email.

Join Smut Queens:
Twitter: :
More about J.L. Beck...

Twin Brothers (4 books)
  • Their Spoiled Brat (A MFM Twin Brothers Billionaire Romance)
  • Their Spoiled Virgin