Start by marking “Alphas of Danger” as Want to Read:
Alphas of Danger

Alphas of Danger

(Montgomery Ink #7.5)

Happy-Ever-After has never been so intoxicating…

Danger…

When a man has beaten it, he becomes a hero.

Lust...

When a woman tastes it, she is helpless to resist his pull.

Love…

It won’t come easily, especially between alpha men and their headstrong women. Threats lurk in the shadows, and the price for passion is often exacted with a bullet or a blade…but the sacrifice is worth it
Published September 19th 2017 by Once Upon An Alpha

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
REVIEW FOR COUNTDOWN BY LEXI BLAKE
4 STARS
Let other men covet petite, delicate females. He wanted this one. She was the Alpha female, cool and competent and often at odds with him.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!
OF ALL THE TEASING! I'm equal parts ecstatic and crying after finishing it.

This is set several years in the future, and set in a similar universe as Masters & Mercenaries. And that's all the details you'll be getting from me. My advise is to avoid any reviews giving any more away because you want
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

OMG seriously? WTF happened to Shayla Black?? This douche is supposed to be ALL about the heroine. He claims he has wanted no one but her since their ONS but his fuck buddy of 15 years (I am pretty sure after that long we call it a relationship) needs some "release" because her Dad dies and he FINGERS HER! But you know, that is A-OK because he told the fuck buddy he only wants the heroine.

Then the heroine thinks to herself she isn't happy that he touched his fuck buddy like that but she can unde
Nadine Bookaholic
This was a great read, each of the stories had me engrossed until the very end. I love the fact that this Anthology is being sold with its proceeds going to a great cause, there is nothing better than reading a good book and knowing that in doing so you are also helping a worthy charity.

You can see my review for each of the stories here: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...
Krista Jenks
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Devoted to Wicked by Shayla Black’s
Karis decides a Caribbean getaway with her girlfriend is a good idea to get away from all the bad memories of Cage and not feel so lonely when all of a sudden, her passport and other important documents are stolen from her hotel room. She calls her good friends that make up security agency and ask if one of them can come and bring her a copy photo so she can get a new passport. What she doesn’t know is that Cage is showing up being he needs to work out whatever
April Symes
Alphas of Danger is a pretty fantabulous box set filled with some of the best authors out there today. You have stories that will alternately make you hot and melt your heart with the *SWOON* factor. This will keep you up with all the erotic and heat that this box set puts out.
Devoted to Wicked by Shayla Black—Shayla Black takes us back into her “Wicked Lovers” series and this time we get Karis’s story. She is Jolie Quinn’s sister and we met her in her sister’s book “Holding on Tighter.” Now we
Tanaka K
Alphas of Danger is an amazing box set filled with short stories that will make you melt and swoon hard. Filled with hot, sultry and sinful stories that will totally keep you up all night. This box set has all the stories that will satisfy all your reading pleasure needs.

In this Box set, I had the privilege of reading Countdown by Lexi Blake and ahh this book gave me the reasons why I love Lexi Blake's book. Countdown was a short and indulgent bag of suspense and action that gave me all the hear
Bridget O'Toole
COUNTDOWN by Lexi Blake:

OMG. OMG. OMG. I want to spoil this little story so bad, but I won't because you MUST experience the greatness that is COUNTDOWN for yourself! While it is a super short, quick read, it's still very much a sexy, action-packed thrill ride, which is what I've come to expect from Lexi Blake. COUNTDOWN will definitely leave you anxious for future Masters and Mercenaries stories. LIKE OMG I'M STILL LAUGHING. Ben and Magenta are going to be an epic couple, and I NEED their story
Kristi Metcalf
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader’s Copy of this book

So many hotties all in one awesome Anthology and for a great cause!!!

Devoted to Wicked by Shayla Black
Shayla Black has given us a returning glimpse into her Wicked Loves world with Karis and Cage, making me one happy lady!!
Stuck in Mexico after her passport is stolen Karis just wants to get a new one and go home. Cage is sent to help her, he also plans to find out why she has been ignoring him since their time together at New Years.
Both
Dar
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
Overall, a great read! The majority of the stories are well written, engaging characters, and steamy sex scenes. A few didn't click with me, but they didn't make me want to stop. Review for each story follows:

Devoted to Wicked, Shayla Black - taking a relationship that had started and stalled, then sorting it out, and ramping it up. Sexy and satisfying, with a smidge of mystery

Countdown, Lexi Blake - Big smiles for this one! We are in the future and the world is wonky, and our big, bad, hero is
Rose
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! What a fantastic bunch of authors!!! To be honest, I had only read two of these authors before but I now have several more I definitely want to read. I definitely enjoyed each and every one of these short but HOT stories!!!

Devoted to Wicked by Shayla Black: I really loved that Karis was able to see that things were not as she had thought and was willing to let Cage back into her life!

Countdown by Lexi Blake: WOW!!! Didn't see that coming! What a fantastic twist this story had!

Power Strug
Jara Beaubien
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say when one reads all these books by different Authors, normaly I would not read all of these books, but it was a great cause and it gave me a chance to read books from different authors expanding my circle to read books in the future.
1. SHAYLA BLACK - DEVOTED TO WICKED
The story of Karis and Cage, Karis has her money and passport stolen while vacationing in Cancun, and the one send to rescue her is no other then Cage, whom she is mad at, will they patch things up while he is protect
Abby
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-books
I am looking forward to reading the other books in this box set. Hooray for midnight deliveries on preorders! :)
However, my review at the moment is for Lexi Blake's Countdown. It was a delicious, sexy, action-packed read! This was a fast read for me, but I devoured it and couldn't put it down. It wasn't what I expected to happen, but it was easy to get lost in. Ben and Maggie had been circling each other for a few years and this mission brought them together, yet again. But things didn't exactl
Jenny Prose
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alphas of Danger Anthology

Great way to read some of your favorite authors while waiting for their next new release but also a great way to find new authors you may love. Plus this anthology is going to a great cause! Each short story is so well done and perfect for quick reading times. I loved this anthology!
Amber Jones
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a book full of erotic naughty short stories with some action and adventure mixed in they are great.

All these stories pull you in keeping you wanting more from this book and author. This is a must read.

It is full of amazing stories by amazing authors most of whom I have read previously. Beautifully well written all of them.

5 stars
Krista
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
I DIED. THAT ENDING.

I need Mooooooorrreeeeeee.
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you like them dark and dirty, this boxset is for you! An incredible compilation of some amazing names. This collection of short stories is primarily well written and inciting. Illicit and tantalizing, I was drawn in page after page. For me there were a couple debuts for my repertoire, and I can honestly say I will be looking these authors up. The others I had read and loved, and their stories were no different. My black heart prefers the dark danger, and this one was on point. This was the pe ...more
Dana Busenbark
Devoted to Wicked by Shayla Black - We follow a young lady who has found herself stranded in Mexico, her name is Karis. Her friend Wisteria went back home. She comes back to her room and finds her passport, credit cards, and cash gone. When Cage shows up to assist her after her mayday call to a friend, what happens? Who is Cage to her? Why her animosity when she sees him there? What happened? What idea does Karis have in her head about Cage and what she saw? Who does Cage call for help in gather ...more
Tracy Ashley
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This anthology has some authors I am very familiar with and a few I have never read but I will most definitely being looking for in the near future. I loved all the stories and the fact that it is for a good cause makes it even better.
Devoted to Wicked by Shayla Black

Karis just wants to go home but she is stuck in Mexico when her passport is stolen. Cage, whom she had a very hot one night stand with, is sent to help her. He is very determined to find out why she has been ignoring him since their
Petula
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very good set with no boring books amongst them. All will tempt you to look for more from the various authors.
There are some that are VERY HOT so enjoy.
I have reviewed each one separately.
***************************
Devoted To Wicked
By Shayla Black.
☆☆☆☆
Karis Weston has just had her holiday ruined by some stealing her passport. When she calls her family for help she gets more than she bargained for.
Cage is a cop and all too eager to help out the beautiful Karis.
A little excitement in the
Julianna
Shelves: arc-s
Devoted to Wicked by Shayla Black
Ahhh! Devoted to Wicked is absolutely toe curling. Cage and Karis had a moment together during New Years, but since then Karis has given Cage radio silence… That was until Karis passport was stolen leaving her stranded in New Mexico. Cage is sent in to help her, but he has his own agenda besides saving Karis. As they mend the past, will their future be safe?

Countdown by Lexi Blake
OMG! The feels and romance was so over powering I’m not sure I can even write a re
Denise
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful anthology with wonderful authors. This book will give you great short stories and will hook you for more authors. Each and every Alpha is hot, hot, hot.

Plus since they are donating to a worthy cause.

Highly recommend!!! Go buy it you won't be sorry.
Michelle Austin
description

Alphas of Danger was a great 5 star read.
A great compilation of short stories from some great authors.

1. SHAYLA BLACK - DEVOTED TO WICKED
Karis is stuck in Mexico after someone broke into her hotel room. When she called for help the last person she wanted to see was Cage. Cage has come to help and get some answers on why Karis has been avoiding him ever since the night they were together. Will they figure out their issues before it's too late.

2. LEXI BLAKE
Deana-Coffee, Books, Life Blog
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it

Devoted to Wicked
Shayla Black

The break in of a hotel room, leaves Karis needing help. When the needed help is a former one night stand that Karis can't get out of her head. And makes her blood boil. Makes trouble in paradise a little hotter. Cage and Karis have the attraction and chemistry, but will the past get in the way of the future.

Lexi Blake

Maggie and Ben are on a mission to stop a crazed doctor who will do anything for the right price. Finding a bomb with a one hour countdown
Kim Tatum
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it

Devoted To Wicked
By Shayla Black

Karis had a one night stand with what she thought was the man of her dreams. Then that dream was shatter as soon as it begins. Hoping to never have to see this man again. Things get really interesting when she vacations in Cancun and gets stranded because she has her passport stolen.

By Lexi Black

With a dangerous lunatic Dr. Huisman trying to destroy the world by releasing anthrax over Nepal.

Special agent Ben Parker of CFI and Special Agent Ms. Magenta a
Chantelle Bouffanie
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog.

Devoted to Wicked by Shayla Black, 5 stars, Loved it!:
Loved it! This is a quick, easy read. That will keep you in the book until the last word. I love the chemistry between Cage and Karis. This is my second time reading one of Shalya Black books. This story will leave you wanting more of these two. I can't wait to see what else Shayla can come up with.

Countdown by Lexi Blake,5 stars,OMG!:
OMG! I love reading Lexi Blake books. I
United Indie Book Blog
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Devoted to Wicked by Shayla Black, 5 stars, Loved it!:

Countdown by Lexi Blake,5 stars,OMG!:
OMG! I love reading Lexi Blake books. I couldn't stop reading. I wish there was more of Maggie and Ben. It h
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this box set. I was asked to review all ten books, however I only finished 8 so will just review those 8.

Devoted to Wicked, Shayla Black. 4 stars
Stuck in Mexico when her passport is stolen, Karis doesn't expect Cage to come get her.
I really liked this. Cute and to the point, but with that deadly undertone that all the books in this set carry, it sets to pace for the whole set. Part of the Wicked Lovers series. Makes me want to re
Julie (Jewls Book Blog)
Devoted to Wicked
Shayla Black

Cage gets a second chance with Karis when she finds herself stuck in Cancun and needs help getting home.

Because this is a short story, there's not a lot of time for deep character development, but with the given background these two share, the timeline is explained satisfactorily enough to follow along. There's mild suspense, a quick romance, and a definite HEA at the end.

Lexi Blake

A Canadian intelligence officer and his American counterpart find themselv
Margie
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I heard about this anthology I couldn't wait to read it. It contains stories by so many of my favorite authors. These stories are all hot and sexy with alpha heroes and sensual heroines. I immersed myself in these action packed stories.

I watched Jax Reagan save Ashlynn Kelly from a speeding car in Carrie Ann Ryan's story, Executive Ink. I rode with Rambler and Every Mother's Son MC as they rescued Ella from Niko Rusanov and his Russian thugs in Isabella LaPearl's Enforce Her. I thrilled to
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than sixty novels. For twenty years, she’s written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold millions of copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of daydreaming, muc

Montgomery Ink (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Delicate Ink (Montgomery Ink, #1)
  • Tempting Boundaries (Montgomery Ink, #2)
  • Harder than Words (Montgomery Ink, #3)
  • Written in Ink (Montgomery Ink, #4)
  • Ink Enduring (Montgomery Ink, #5)
  • Ink Exposed (Montgomery Ink, #6)
  • Inked Expressions (Montgomery Ink, #7)
  • Inked Memories (Montgomery Ink, #8)
  • Fallen Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs, #1)
  • Restless Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs, #2)