Start by marking “19 Marigold Lane” as Want to Read:
19 Marigold Lane

19 Marigold Lane

(Prudence Penderhaus #2)

Meanwhile, back in Flintlock…

Prudence, recovering from surgery, refuses to let one busted wing stop her from exposing Sheriff Floyd, falling in love with her odd boy, and finding out who the hell moved in down the street.

I, Prudence Penderhaus, rescued a boy, uncovered a murder, and opened a can of conspiracy worms that downright refused to go back.
Published October 19th 2019 by Mac Gille Mhur Publishing

To ask other readers questions about 19 Marigold Lane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 19 Marigold Lane

Start your review of 19 Marigold Lane
Ruthy lavin
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I just love the Prudence Penderhause series!
So well written and fun, despite the seriousness of the storyline.
Another instalment that I didn’t want to end.... I hope R M Gilmore doesn’t make us wait too long for part number 3.
InD'tale Magazine
Ms. Gilmore has produced a wonderfully witty novel in “19 Marigold Lane.”

Read full review in the 2019 December issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Tonya
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Prudence Penderhaus series. It's not your daughter's YA, that's for sure. I don't mean there's sex, or anything a young adult shouldn't read. It's just different, in a good way. As soon as I feel my 10 year old is ready for this series, she'll be reading it.

I don't even know where to start with the review though. There is so much going on. Pru is recovering from her surgery, and still has treatments. Will she die? You never know with RM, she's tricked me before in
Bex 'n' Books
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
R.M. Gilmore has excelled herself with the second installment of this incredible and witty young adult mystery novel.

With Prudence in recovery, she finds it impossible to kick back and heal. Not when Cassius is navigating the challenges of being free, and not when there appears to be another mystery to solve.

These two incredible characters are faced with more personal dilemmas, more than any young person should handle, but it's clear that together, they'll keep battling and refuse to fall into
Megan
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy this series. The characters are so lovable and funny. The romance is both sweet and hot in its own way. The mysteries and suspense were intriguing. I just love it :)

Some favorite lines:

I hurt myself rolling my eyes at the eyebrow crew

Sometimes I wondered if my name was invented just so he could say it. (💕)

“I’ve been in since you said meet me on the porch.” (Pretty much all of Bonnie’s lines are gold)
Dawn
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I chose to read this book after receiving a free e-copy from the author. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

I read 17 Marigold Lane and was looking forward to reading 19 Marigold Lane, the next book in the Prudence Penderhouse series. I like Pru and her neighbor Cassius and their acceptance of each other’s quirkiness. I especially like the way the author depicts Asperger syndrome in a realistic and relatable way.

Pru just had surgery to remove a tumor from under her ar
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Prudence and the gang are back! Of course there is more mystery and more trouble for them to get into. I was pleased to see the same witty sarcastic banter that I’ve come to love from these characters. 19 Marigold Lane is a lively and enjoyable read. I can’t wait for the next one! I am definitely hooked on this series. I give this 4 stars.
Keisa Fruge
May 10, 2020

• Democracy in Black: How Race Still Enslaves the American Soul
  • When She Returned
  • The Other Wife
  • Mated in Treason (Kan Asma Vampires, #1)
  • In Safe Arms (My Truth #2)
  • Amalgamated (Coming Home #2)
  • Step-Lover
  • Precarious (Jokers' Wrath MC, #1)
  • The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 1: Squirrel Power
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #1)
  • Treachery (A Rescue Series Novella, #4)
  • Melancholy (Jokers' Wrath MC, #2)
  • Burn Up (Steel Veins # 2)
  • Raw Deal (Steel Veins #3)
  • American Dirt
  • The Cardinalis Code
  • Raven Lane
R.M. Gilmore is a paranormal and mystery/suspense writer and creator of the occult bestselling Dylan Hart series. She resides in the Pacific Northwest with her teenage minion, bearded man-child, and toys still in the box. With an awkward and incessant sense of humor, it is likely she will die laughing.

"Star-crossed lovers and dead things. It's what I do." - R.M. Gilmore

Prudence Penderhaus (2 books)
  • 17 Marigold Lane