Start by marking “Just Until Morning” as Want to Read:

Just Until Morning

Taking what he wants has never been a second thought for Lincoln Kirk. His empire of private, high stakes poker rooms has brought him everything he thought he wanted in this life. Until it didn’t. The moment the lush, blond pixie burst into his life with her Mae West hips and Judy Garland smile, all bets were off.

Holli Holliday works a poker room like a swan on a still lak
Published June 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Just Until Morning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Until Morning

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
This one was OK. It seemed a bit longer than her usual books. The hero was likable the heroine was a bit stupid IMO. She kept doing the same thing over and over again and losing all her money! I mean...duhh.

description

description
♡Tonya♡
**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

Two people, each needing changes in their lives, meet when they need each other the most.

Hot, sexy and mature Lincoln saw Holli and instantly knew she was meant to be his. He couldn't believe his luck, that when his life was about to change tremendously, the one person he had been waiting for would find his way to him.

All Holli wanted to do was finish her degree. A promise made to her mom pushed her to finish. Short on funds, she finds
Beneath The Covers Blog
Shelves: 2017-reads, sonal, arcs
Lincoln Kirk knew Holli Holliday was his "the one" the minute he laid his eyes upon her. He is dead set on making her realise that she is meant to be his forever even if it's the last thing he does. He tells her that all he needs is one night but she doesn't know that he plans to keep her with him his entire life. It might be hard for him to convince her but Lincoln has never backed down from a challenge and he doesn't plan to now.

I love everything that Dani writes and this was no exception. It
Yesenia Gonzalez
Sweet story! Holli and Lincoln are opposites but when they get together they just fit. It's a short story so without giving too much away, Holli wants to get out and be something but her roommate's boyfriend gets her into poker room but with luck not being on her side she meets the owner Lincoln. From the start Lincoln wants her and when he sees that she is loosing he offers her something she can't say no to. a couple of ups and downs but in the end, we do get our happy ending we love.
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
*This book was reviewed for Summer's Eve Reads*

Title: Just Until Morning
Author: Dani Wyatt
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: 4/5

Just Until Morning was one quick sexy, hot and steamy read that definitely managed to ruffle a few of my feathers if you get what I'm saying😉.

When Holli stepped into Lincoln's territory that was it he knew he had to have her and when a situation occurred he made his move, what started with a bet soon became so much more and what was initially supposed to have been one n
YaYa
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Holli I loved your sass and how you thought you wouldn't fall for him. You cared too much and let people take advantage of you. Lincoln you dirty, hot alpha. Way to make her a willing partner.

Cheers to Insta-Love!
Renee Entress
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, steam, and heartbreak.

This is Holli and Lincoln’s story. Lincoln has an empire of high stakes poker rooms. He has everything he ever wanted that is until he catches a glimpse of Holli. Holli needs one big win before she can take back her life. But what happens when that win turns into a loss. Can Holli settle a debt with one night? Or will they both want more in the morning?

I felt I could connect with the characters and the story wa
C
Jun 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
3.5/5

Safe read

-insta love
-h not a man whore, hasn't been with anyone in years
-older man younger woman
-h not a virgin, but not experienced
-alpha male
-no OW Drama
-HEA with epilogue
Danielle
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 STARS!

Dani Wyatt's Just Until Morning is a super steamy, an older man/younger woman, love-at-first-sight novella. Set in the high stakes world of back room poker, this virgin must decide if she will bet her future on this hardened gambler when antes up their game.
Book Snob Sue
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot, hot, hot, hot.....did I mention that this book was hot....uh, totally meant too *winks*. These two had so much chemistry they could have loaned some to other couples, yup it was just like that.

Holli shows up at one of the big card games that Lincoln host. She's a bit of a card shark, which I freaking love, she walks in there confident and with a whole lot of sass, which I also love. She has to be spotted about 5 grand, but then ends up losing all of it to these 3 guys that work together aga
April Symes
Just Until Morning by Dani Wyatt is full of fun, action, sexy times and witty banter between Lincoln and Holli! Their connection was instantaneous; their chemistry was immediate and intense. This story has a bit of a different twist to the story but just as good with the insta-love angle. This doesn’t have a Dd/lg storyline but what it does have is just as good and just as hot as her other stories. Lincoln is one possessive alpha while Holli is innocent and sassy. These two heat up the pages of ...more
Petrina Huffstater~Twodarlindollsandabookreview
Holy Hotness! I enjoyed and devoured this sexy steamy quick read. Instant Love is my bread and butter. Y'all will fall head over heels in bed with this book. The twists will blown your mind. So sit back, grab snacks and enjoy all the yummy goodness coming your way. Thank you
Vera M
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From beginning to end this book was fantastic!!!
Just Until Morning is full of insta yumminess!!
Fate stepped in with Lincoln and Holli!!
Their connection was immediate!!!
Their chemistry was HOT!!!
Full of twists that keeps you hooked until the very end!!
Lit Reader
Feb 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Very cute and hot shortish romance. The backstory of the ilegal card gaming was just backdrop to an insta-love, insta-lust, kismet soulmate finding while loosing count of the orgasms had... storytelling was ok, characters were not annoying, good read overall.
M.K.
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this quick read by Dani Wyatt! I loved the instalove and the storyline. Lincoln and Holli was amazing!
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Dani Wyatt is absolutely amazing. I'm so glad I stumbled upon her books a few months ago. Her words are sweet, her plots are easy, and her characters are swoony. The books she writes are safe, sexy, sweet, steamy, and all kinds of right in the best ways.

Just Until Morning was a short novella that packed a serious punch. I laughed, swooned, smiled, giggled, and fell head over heels in love with Lincoln and Holli's journey. These two had magnetic chemistry and undeniable sparks. I got lost
Elysian Fields
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
his is the story of Holli and Lincoln. They meet during a night of high stakes gambling and end up gambling on their love.

Holli wants to finish her college career and then move on with her life. In order to do this she must win big to fund the rest of her career. She sees a new world for herself in a positive direction and cannot wait to take it. Lincoln finds himself in needs of a change in his life after years of living the same old drama. The night that Holli shows up for their game his life
Elizabeth Neal
**4.5 Stars**

Lincoln and Holli are both finalizing their plans to say good-bye to their old lives. For Lincoln, he's been in the business for too long and he's feeling every bit of those years. As for Holli, she's been accepted to one of the top Forensics programs to earn her masters. However, their paths will cross as they're taking those last steps when Holli, invitation in hand, tries to enter the high stakes game Lincoln is overseeing.

Lincoln is instantly mesmerized by the dichotomy of the w
Kristie
By: Dani Wyatt

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Star Review by Kristie K

A sweet, sexy, quick, and dirty read with all the insta-love, and just a touch less innocence, from the amazing Dani Wyatt…

Holli Holliday knows her way around a poker table. Determined to get her life back on track, and into the college program of her dreams, Holli takes on one last hustle to insure her tuition and moving expenses are paid for. When the unthinkable happens, and Holli loses…the gorgeous and mysterious owner of the poker
Angela
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh man another Dani Wyatt book for me to devour! It is no secret that Dani Wyatt is a new favorite of mine, so when an ARC came available for this novella I jumped right on it. As always I was not disappointed. Just until morning is a witty love story that is proves the point that fate can decide our path just as easily as we can decide our own.

This novella is centered around Holli a down on her luck college student who is just looking for a way to her happily ever after. She needs just one more
Judy Robichaud
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
PLAYING TO WIN LEADS TO SIZZLING HOT SHENANIGANS BETWEEN THE SHEETS UNTIL MORNING. AFTER THAT…ALL BETS ARE OFF! 5 STARS!

Lincoln is the man of Holli’s dreams and Holli is the woman who stole Lincoln’s alpha beating heart. Before they met, their goals were to pay off tuition and start a new life.

Fate brought them together. Secrets could tear them apart. A gambling debt needs to be paid. One night until morning to clear the debt off the books. The stakes are even higher come morning…. Insta-love hi
Rebecca Austin
Shelves: trsor
Lincoln Kirk is a high roller in the poker world with owning many clubs where the stakes are high. He believes he has it all until he sets his eyes on a certain woman one night in one of his clubs. He knows he has to have her at all costs.

Holli Halliday is 21 and is playing in poker games in order to pay for her tuition for Forensics. Yet when she loses big one night she agrees to spend one night with Lincoln Kirk in order to forigve what she owes. Her only stipulation is no sex.

When sparks fly
Lita Thomas
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just Until Morning by Dani Wyatt Holli is tired of the life she is living. She knows if she can just get one big score she can get out of this life and start a much better life. She is tired of living on the edge and hustling. When her plans back fires and she finds herself in a position she is not happy in but what can she do. She did not expect that she would lose and now she has lost the five thousand dollars she took from her college fund but the five thousand she was fronted by the house. L ...more
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lincoln is man counting down the hours until he walks away from this life to start over in a new life. He got nothing in this life that he'll be sorry to walk away from. Well.... until she walks in.

Holli has a plan, if she can win a few hands she'll have what she needs to leave this life behind to enroll into school and start the life she's always dreamed of.

Holli's plan take a turn she didn't see coming and Lincoln will use this to his advantage.

However, after one taste he knows he won't be abl
Jennifer Woodrow
What an Amazing Story!

It is the magical Dani, her way with words making the erotic dance of pleasure and love into a lyrical poem. Each word is placed carefully between the one before it and the one after it to make sentences turn into paragraphs that make your heart break for the beauty of the story. I loved this story.
Lincoln works at drawing Holi into his spiderweb of love and desire just like Dani Wyatt lured me into this plot line.
Each of her characters are so carefully and fully described
Dianne
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A really good book enjoyed it lots. A little different than most of Dani's books, the daddy element is gone, but not the over the top possessive, adoring alpha male. The story is quite original with a female poker player, gotta love that. Holli is trying to get to school by playing and winning her way with poker, she's done well so far, one more big game before she flys off to school. Things of course don't work out so well for her and Lincoln the man running the game falls for her immediately. ...more
Nadia
-ARC received in exchange for honest review-

This was a enjoyable and naughty read from start to finish.

Just Until Morning is told from a first person, dual POV of the Holli, the heroine, and Lincoln, the hero.

Lincoln is older than Holli's 21 years and from the moment she steps into his poker room, he in entranced and determined to make her his alone. I'm generally not a fan of large age differences between male and female characters, however it was not an issue for me in this novella,
Linda Barrett
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this novella and read it in one sitting as it was too good to put down so I devoured it in one afternoon.
This story is very well written and keeps you hooked all the way through to the last page.
Lincoln and Holli were fated in the stars and they were destined to cross paths.
Insta love can hit you when you least expect it too and it definitely happened here.
Lincoln is one possessive alpha who just wants to love his Princess.
Holli is a strong independent women who's down
Amy
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Holli is over her head, but is trying her best to play a man's game - Poker. Her mojo is off and she loses big time. Not to worry, she'll ask for more money and hopefully, come out on top. But the guy in the orange tie is the one throwing off her mojo. He keeps watching her. What's his game?

Lincoln - the moment I saw her, she was MINE. Not anyone else's but mine. MINE! I'll have her, she'll come willingly to me and we will be together. He makes Holli an offer. He'll overlook her debt in exchange
Hazel Harkins
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so drawn into this book from the first page and held there until the last sentence in the Epilogue, which was awesome in itself.

Lincoln Kirk is the kind of man all we ladies would like to have a chance meeting with and Holli Holliday was no exception except when they met she was bluffing her way into a high stakes poker game and asking the house for a marker which Lincoln was more than happy to arrange.
Holli Holliday is a spunky hot little number that captures Lincoln's attention and his h
« previous 1 3 next »

• Ache for Me (The Banks Sisters #1)
  • One Night Stand (The Martin Family, #1)
  • The Auction: A Billionaire Wins a Date
  • The Russian's Captive  (Captive, #2)
  • To Love and Obey (D'Amato Brothers #2)
  • Tagged (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #6)
  • Closer: A Blind Date Bad Boy Romance Compilation
  • The Genie's Witch (The Djinn Series, #1)
  • Marine Ever After (Always a Marine, #14)
  • Sweet Dreams
  • Casualties of Love
  • The Christmas Bride (The Brides of Holland Springs, Book 4)
  • Taming Val (The Romanovsky Brothers, #1)
  • Chosen by the Governor
  • Relentless Seduction
  • Badcock
  • Surrender
  • Running From the Pack
Since I was a little girl, I’ve made up stories. I would lay in my bed at night and before I knew what a trope was, I would make up these trope filled stories. Boy sees girl, boys falls for girl, boy saves girl….happily ever after. As I got older, the stories turned steamier and more intricate, but the basics never changed.

Now, my books are still full of romance but the naughty bits are naughtier,