Start by marking “Finding Home with You (Rockport Beach series #2)” as Want to Read:
Finding Home with You (Rockport Beach series #2)

Finding Home with You

(Rockport Beach #2)

Erin Connelly finally has the quiet life she always desired. Hidden away in the beachside town of Rockport, Massachusetts, she unexpectedly finds herself falling for a crass Boston detective.

But she knows his sudden involvement in her life will only tug at the seams of her well-guarded past.

Ryan Summers thinks he has women all figured out, but Erin is a brick wall of resi
Published January 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Finding Home with You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Home with You

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the first book I have read by Claire Raye and the first book in the series. I have to say that this book had me going through all these emotions from happy to sad to angry to frustrated. I was thinking things while I was reading this book that had me laughing because I was like had this been real and Erin was my friend she would get a good cussing out. Some of the things she said and did had me ready to shuttle kick her. She was immature at times and she also loved to argue with Ryan. It ...more
J A C I N T A
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Finding Home with You is a quick, light easy read and can be read in one sitting. It has plenty of laughs, steamy, sexy parts with emotional parts thrown in the mix. The main characters were good but could be frustrating at times.
Ryan & Erin have a fustrainting chemistry, where they are argue, but the sexual chemistry is out of this world. They finally realise that it's more than just great sex.
Erin has a past, that only two people know about, but is scared to even let Ryan in but Ryan fin
Within The Pages Book Blog
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It had been a good amount of time since I read the first book in this series. I did not get a chance to re-read it before picking up book two…But from the very first paragraph it was like coming home! I immediately felt that welcoming feeling of being surrounded by characters who I not only recognized, but really missed as well! I easily dove into the story and couldn’t put it down!
Erin is a feisty, take no prisoners, if I want to do it I damn well will kind of girl. She’s sassy, confident and f
Špela
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love how straightforward Erin really is. She doesn't take shit from anyone and I admire her for that. She is strong and independant. She doesn't show her weaknesses and doesn't let man get near her.
That is until she meets her match.
Ryan is a hot shot Detective in Boston and from the moment they meet the sparks are flying. They have an insta-connection. But they also argue all the time and then have the best angry- sex there can be. He doesn't care about her guard ans slowly makes it dissapear.
E&A Book
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Erin & Ryan are so explosive that it will melt your kindle. Their story is witty, hot, and has one secret that could destroy it all.
Alisa
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book! I LOVE this series! I can not wait for the next book! You need to one click this book ASAP.
Tarrah Marie
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in the Rockport Beach series and can be read as a stand-alone though the previous book in the series does give the reader additional contextual insight into some of the tertiary characters. While this novel is definitely an adult contemporary romance, the plot dynamic is developed around so much more than its romantic components. It has this dark underpinning involving crime, betrayal, and ultimately, redemption. Claire Raye has crafted these wonderfully relatable characters tha ...more
Sassy Southern
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finding Home with you is book 2 in the Rockport Beach series. This book follows Erin and Ryan but we still get to see the other characters from book 1. While I think that it could be read as a standalone, I really thought it was even better after having read book 1 first since that is when we first get to meet the main characters of this story.

This book was definitely filled with lots of surprises. Right from the start I was hooked and could not stop reading. There is no shortage of drama, susp
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Erin and Ryan have a thing going on. Neither wants to admit it to their mutual friends, let alone to themselves and each other, but it's a fact. Now if only they could get on the same page and either admit their feelings and let it all out, or go their separate ways.

And then one night while Ryan's on a case, he finds something out about Erin that blows his mind. So when he confronts her, it doesn't exactly go that well, considering that he's once again yelling, and she's once again on the defens
Laura Voss
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Laura’s 3 start review

I was provided an advanced copy for review purposes

This story started out a little harsh and I was having trouble getting into the characters but I decided to push through. I got into the story more when things started picking up with the case and her dad. After there was more than just mad sex and they were getting into really talking to each other and caring for each other I really enjoyed the connection and the story.
Tammy Brooke
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Julie
Jan 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arc
Finding Home With You is the second of at least three books in Claire Raye’s Rockport Beach series.

Finding home With You is definitely a mature adult read. The book opens with a prologue of a descriptive sex scene that previously transpired between the main characters, Ryan Summers and Erin Connelly. Without any preamble, it was a bit of a shock, but it is indicative of much of the plot.

Finding Home With You is narrated in a dual POV by Erin and Ryan. These two characters are rather crass. When
Leanne
Nicole Rodrigues
Apr 18, 2019
Lindsay
Apr 25, 2019
Not only is Claire Raye a really sweet pen name, it’s actually a pen name for two sarcastic best friends who met through their mutual love of reading. After bonding over books (and wine and cheese), they decided to take the plunge and see if they could write a book together and ta dah... The Rockport Beach Series was born! In addition to their shared love of food and dropping an occasional (read, ...more

Rockport Beach (3 books)
  • Coming Home to You (Rockport Beach series #1)
  • Making Home with You (Rockport Beach series #3)