Start by marking “Black Mark Series Boxed Set: Books 1 - 3” as Want to Read:
Black Mark Series Boxed Set: Books 1 - 3

Black Mark Series Boxed Set: Books 1 - 3

(Black Mark #1-3)

Get the #1 bestselling Black Mark Series in an exclusive and complete boxed set, including Black Mark's Resistance, Black Mark's Secrets, and Black Mark's Heart. This collection of steamy and thrilling romance series is bound to keep you on the edge of your seat!

You've never been wanted. You've never been loved. You release your emotions by bleeding and having sex. But n
Published June 22nd 2017 by Inkitt (first published September 9th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Black Mark Series Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Mark Series Boxed Set

These Violent Delights (Robin)
Nice Romance.

liked about this trilogy, but there were still things I absolutely didn't like as well. Glad for the HEA, liked the time jumps.
PinkPiratePanda
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mora Ellis is an claustrophobic executive assistant, she loses her cool one day at a seeming important meeting with highly sot after entertainment company, Lynwood. Later that same company's boss, Darius, find her out with her friends and invites her to have breakfast the next day. There he reveals her wants her, as his personal assistant, and is willing to pay much more than she makes at her current job. The only catch, she has to decide than and there if she is willing to accept the offer. Two ...more
Michelle Hughes
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mora never had a easy childhood. She had a mother who never wanted her, a father and brother who wanted her but were only to love from a distance, and a nana who adored her. Her life would change when she received a scholarship to Cambridge and a plane ticket to England and her father.

Whole getting to know her brother and father one night at a Halloween ball would she found the man of her dreams. He would also been the one who stole her virginity and her heart. Plus, he would be the man that sh
Linda Hatfield
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this story!!!

I got this box set as a free book for getting a box set from my favorite author Simone Elise. I have to say this story was amazing. It keep me reading all night just so I could finish without missing anything. Thanks to all who made my favorite pastime awesome!!!
Bonne
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nice lengthy trilogy

When I finish a series I want to feel complete. The Black Mark Series definitely made me feel complete. While at some points I felt it skipped ahead too quickly, and at other times it dragged a little, this story was a wonderful read. From an abused childhood to a loving future with ups and downs. I always hate when reviews give too much away, and I really really try not to do that. This series was full of love and trials and new beginnings and old love, new friends, a new ca
Kőrösi
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 0, arc
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book for my honest opinions.

Having never read this author before, I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I have to say that I was quite impressed with the Black Mark Series. A well written, intriguing, dark and steamy romance story with some twists and turns that will keep you turning the pages to see how the story unfolds. I liked all of them. This series is a must read. I hope there is more to come.
Bonnie S Rhodes
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This is a new author for m.I loved every part of it,the character were amazing and played their part to the T. I hated to see it end. Love,!over it!
Sherry Westendorf
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She was horribly abused by her mother. She has a couple of healthy outlets and one very bad one. She needs someone who can help her badly. In comes her new boss who wants to help. But can he or will he make it worse. I recommend it. I was given a review copy by inkitt and voluntarily review it.
Leah Ford
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a voluntary and honest review for an advanced copy of the first part of the Black Mark Series - Resistance.

This is the first book i have read from this author so i was not sure what to expect, i can honestly say i was not disappointed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this first part of the series, once i started i could not put the book down.

The main characters had a raw realness to them. Some of the subject matter is tough and the coping mechanisms for Mora are a hard read but the author
Jolie
Aug 16, 2017 rated it liked it
When I saw that Inkitt had Black Mark’s Resistance available for review, I downloaded it. I have reviewed a few of Ebony Olson’s books. They have always been a quick, nice read and I was expecting the same with this book. While it was a quick read, I wouldn’t classify it as nice. Did it have nice parts, sure, but the tone of the book was dark.

I couldn’t connect with Mora. Not that I didn’t like her, I did, but she was so damaged by her past that it made her almost unlikable at points in the book
Debbie Hughes
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Do I want to read a series????
From page one you know Mora is a strong independent woman and you fall in love with her. She knows what she wants and how to get it. Very mature for her age and so strong and independent. Great character. Darius is a man of business and use to getting what he wants. This story flows extremely well. And just a great read! Didn’t know if I’d like it, but I love it. If you like strong characters, great sex with a fantastic story line you’ll love this series….

I'm so gla
Christine
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Mora meets Darius. Love the tension between the main characters. Drama, anger and passion. Emotions. Will they give into their desires? Can not wait to find out in the next installment.

Issues from book 1 resolved. New drama ensues. Love realized and then a quick turn to more drama. Will love continue or is it broken forever by betrayal? Can't wait for the next book!

Excellent conclusion to the series. Love Ebony's characters! Love, drama, hatred and disappointment blend well together to create an
Rose A
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is such a different romance story. I loved it. The psychology, the back stories giving hints to each character development, the imperfect protagonist. I loved the chapter from Darius's point of view. It was a really different way for the writer to cover time and also allow the reader to see the impact everything had on him. Another great story by Ebony and it's nice to see her step away from the paranormal world to give us some straight up romance.
Kimberly Morrow howe
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a surprise!

It’s been a long time since I have binge read a book series. I loved this book. The characters were real and you really feel the growth throughout the series. Darius is the ultimate male, well hung, rich and he is head over heals for Mora. Good series, good read, highly recommend!
SouthernAngel
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Steamy, dramatic, suspenseful, mysterious and spicy.
I voluntarily reviewed an Exclusive Copy of this collection.
Debra Dancer
Mar 02, 2018
marie spain
Jul 28, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Ebony lives in Sydney, Australia, with her husband, daughter, and six cats. She loves to read fantasy, thrillers, and paranormal romance, spending most of her free time with her nose in a book or writing.

Having always possessed an over-active imagination she spent her younger years regaling friends with fantastic stories, holding her audience captive with the passion and suspense of her characters

Black Mark (3 books)