Start by marking “Keeper (Keeper Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Keeper (Keeper Series, #1)

Keeper

(Keeper #1)

"It never had to be this way, Nick. You know that, right?"

A girl with a go bag and a getaway plan
A guardian obsessed with controlling her
A boyfriend determined to upend everything

Olivia is determined to escape her legal guardian, Nick. The first step in her getaway plan: transfer to an out-of-state college. The first obstacle to her plan: Jake, a grad student she runs into
Published (first published January 8th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Keeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeper

Start your review of Keeper (Keeper Series, #1)
Donna
Mar 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love and Mystery

Love and Mystery

I thought this was a fantastic story from beginning to end. Reader beware the sex scenes are extremely steamy. I don't want to ruin this for another reader so I won't go into in depth detail, but there were certainly more mysteries than answers. I was actually surprised by the ending (which doesn't happen often) and am seriously hoping for a sequel.
C4ROL
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed this book very much but i have loads of questions about things related to the book but the Author did make it very clear when purchasing the book it is a cliff hanger. I have already downloaded book 2 & 3 & I am looking forward to reading them
J. Dorner
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Torture! You know who does that? The character Nick (to a degree), but also author Robyn Roze. That's sort of a compliment... because this Suspense Mistress has left me wanting to know about Olivia's past even more than Jake desires to know about it. And also, what exactly her future plan is.

The erotic scenes were good. Nice level of foreplay new-adult-courting. But it's the suspense between those scenes that held my attention.

I also like that Olivia wasn't an outright "Tomboy," didn't feel li
Shelby Donald
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm hooked.

I just finished reading the first part of Olivia's story and can't wait to see what will come next as she sorts out her life.
Cheryl A. Cohen
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So powerful

I had a hard time putting my kindle down the story was so compelling it just drew me in. I can't wait to read book 2.
Coco.V
Oct 16, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (10/16/2020)! 🎁
Lori Crane
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great writing. Great story. Glad to see an indie use a professional editor. Will read more from this author...definitely!
Linda Reece
Feb 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Cliffhanger!!!
Candi Silk
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Five-Star Romantic Suspense!

It's risky business reading an author for the first time. You don't know whether you're going to be entertained or bored, or somewhere in between. But that's part of the excitement; not knowing, but still there's that risk. But after checking out Robyn Roze's blog, social media sites, and reading the preview pages of her book, Keeper, I took the risk.

I'm delighted to say my "reading blind date" with Keeper by Robyn Roze turned out to be an exciting entertaining read
Jo Notary
163p Olivia Marshall's life was idyllic until it all came crashing down. Literally. Now she must save herself from the man who pulled her from the wreckage a decade ago, before he destroys her, dragging her down into his dark, tormented world. She's taken the first steps toward gaining her freedom, and has mapped out a plan for the future. However, when a near accident places Jake McCloud squarely in her path, Olivia decides that delaying her plan may be just what she needs. With Jake's playboy ...more
Oh this book frustrated me. I'm not sure if I will read the next one or not. I understand the writer wanting to keep you in suspense but we never get some major things disclosed.

Like, who is Nick to Olivia, why is he her guardian, why did she used to call him brother, etc... Like, what exactly happened with "the accident" was it a fire? A car accident? And where the heck are they? Are they in canada? USA? Where does she go home to? Where is Jake's home?...

I don't believe that if any of this info
TMDGReviews
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished reading Keeper very quickly. A lot of steamy romance, and well, yes... sex. The story of Olivia Marshall's life has barely been touched on, giving just enough information to catch your interest and make you want to read the next book to learn more. I look forward to the rest of her story and finding out if she and Jake are going to last or if Nick will change her mind and her plans. I definitely can't wait to find out what the tragic event was that drew Nick and Olivia together.
So far
Mimi Davis Hopkins
Who Can You Trust

This is a nice romance story, it has a great storyline a nice flow with unexpected twists. The characters agrees are great and well defined. It has a nice and very interesting plot. The story is "fun", it's a romance story indeed, and the languish is easy on you. Read it with your significant other.
Taylor
Aug 22, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Really easy to read, but I was interested in an actual story. Not sex every five minutes. Plus, we didn't find anything out about the main characters past, which was the most interesting part of the story! So that bugged me. I won't be reading the rest of the series. ...more
Terri
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

I enjoyed reading very much. I really like Robyn Roze style of writing. I liked Olivia and Jake and learning little tidbits throughout the book. I can't wait to find out more.
Judy
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well written smut.
Alisa
Feb 16, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wasn't expecting this to stop where it did. Will be looking for the sequels on kindle. ...more
Danielle Suber
Feb 10, 2015
Lisa McQueen
Sep 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

• Protecting Fiona (SEAL of Protection, #3)
  • Anything for Love (Hunter Brothers, #1)
  • Heartbreaker (Billionaires of White Oaks, #1)
  • Trouble in a Tight Dress (Six Points Security, #1)
  • Debt Inheritance (Indebted, #1)
  • Royal Player (All-Stars #1)
  • Ruthless (Mob Boss, #1)
  • Issued to the Bride: One Navy SEAL (Brides of Chance Creek, #1)
  • Oscar (The Davenports #1)
  • Thunderstruck (Ramsey Security Book 1)
  • Ballbuster (Playing Dirty, #1)
  • Damaged and the Beast (Damaged, #1)
  • Caged Wolf (The Tarot Witches, #1)
  • Where I Found You
  • Selfless Hero (Savage Soldiers, #1)
  • This is War: Travis & Viola, #1 (Checkmate Duet, #1)
  • Shooter (Burnout, #1)
Robyn is surviving midlife in the Midwest with a little help from fruity margaritas and streaming tv. An accountant by day, a romantic fiction writer by night, Robyn's heroines are women she would want as friends. Her heroes are men she would never share, except with her lucky readers.

Writing was a childhood dream of Robyn's. She won creative writing awards as a girl, and teachers encouraged her t

Keeper (3 books)
  • Keep Her (Keeper Series, #2)
  • Free Her (Keeper Series, #3)

News & Interviews