Start by marking “The Needing Moore Series Trilogy: Searching for Moore, Moore to Lose, & Moore than Forever” as Want to Read:

The Needing Moore Series Trilogy: Searching for Moore, Moore to Lose, & Moore than Forever (Needing Moore #1-3)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  1,455 Ratings  ·  189 Reviews
ASIN: B00L9GLS3W: ALTERNATE COVER EDITION

THE NEEDING MOORE SERIES~ SEARCHING FOR MOORE, MOORE TO LOSE & MOORE THAN FOREVER ~ PLUS Bonus Chapters and a Sneak Peek at MOORE THAN A FEELING ~ Holly Moore's much-anticipated story!

All three Bestselling, Top-Rated Books from The Needing Moore Trilogy by USA Today Bestseller Julie A. Richman, PLUS never before seen BONUS CHAPT
Second Edition
Published June 23rd 2017 (first published June 23rd 2014)

L. Sommers
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had "Searching for Moore" in my online library for a couple of months and for some reason never got around to reading it. Boy did I kick myself once I finally started it. I immediately fell in love with Mia and Schooner. I finished book one in like two nights. I immediately purchased the box set that night just so I could read more that instant.

I laughed and cried so many times through this series. I absolutely love the banter between Mia and Schooner. The characters are well developed and I f
Nicky
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG - This was one of the best stories I have ever read. I totally fell in love with the characters and the storyline was incredible. It is one of those series that captivates you from the first page and keeps you enthralled until the very end. Unfortunately when a series is that phenomenal, you don't want it to end. Way to go Julie! I can't wait to read more from you.
Nikki
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read these books 4 times and I know I will read them again! This is the best series out there! I cannot say enough great things about it. I loved that the main characters were in their 40's. Yes, we go back to their college days, but the main part of their love story happens when they are older. That was very refreshing. I also loved that he (Schooner) was never hesitant when he finally found her (Mia) again. You could tell he was all-in. It is so beautifully written. I promise, you will ...more
Dawn Nicole Costiera
I just finished The Moore Series by Julie Richman. 5+++ stars. Totally brilliant & epic love story! I just spent the past 9 days... Falling madly in love with each and every character in these books. Julie Richman just doesn't write, she transports your mind, heart and soul into her world within her books. I felt every emotion possible while reading. I was overwhelmed with my love for this journey..... Thank you Julie for giving us, Schooner, Mia and the gang..
Tpagirl
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Needing More series was the three part series by Julie Richman. It was written as three books. However, I bought the set and read it as one; therefore, I've reviewed it as one.

Book One: Searching for Moore
Part One: Schooner Moore's version of his freshman year at college when he fell in love with Mia Silver and then she just left without a trace. I knew I would hate it - not because it wasn't well written - but because it was all about heart ache. I hurt when he hurt and at the end, even though
Jeannette
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This is the best book series that I've read! If you want to read about a love that lasts decades, this is your book. If you want a book about a broken heart, this is your book. If you want a book on second chances, this is your book. If you want a book about mature people still making stupid mistakes & still wanting to make things work, this is your book! Julie Richman has encompassed that & "Moore" in this series. There are so many characters that you will fall in love with & never ...more
Renee
SHOWTIME!!

I love it when a great friend recommends a new author to me. When that new author knocks my socks off with an incredible trilogy of love lost and found again?! I am going to tell every friend I have that they MUST read the books. I am in that zone now and if they only read one series the entire year it has got to be this one. The emotion that fills these 250,000+ words will wrap around your heart and stay with you long after you read the last words. Thank you Julie Richman for giving u
Lisa  Hershaw
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Each book showed how true love never dies.

Schooner & Mia where miserable apart and a brilliantly hot team together. The story teaches you sometimes you never get over your first love, no matter how hard you try. However, Sometimes you get back what you thought you might have lost forever.

This box set has a bit of everything and Moore!
Taryn Garcia
This series will forever hold my hearts number one book spot. I can't even begin to explain all of the reason why. It takes your heart on a roller coaster ride and you never ever want to get off! Just read it and you'll understand why as soon as you start. Love. Love. Love! Did I mention that already???
Nicole
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 deserving stars

I absolutely loved this series. It has the perfect mix of heat, passion, love, and heartbreak. It is beautifully written.
Cheri Morningstar
In the unforgettable category.

Some books and series will be remembered forever. This series belongs there.
Excellent writing, original story line and full rich characters. I loved Schooner Moore and Mis Silver. I was in the story with them and all their friends and family.
My heart was filled with love and my eyes with tears. This series touched my heart on so many levels and I felt happy in my life while reading. Some stories just don't give those good feelings.
Another book will be out soon tha
Sarahann Tiner
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotional rollercoaster!!!!

I laughed, I cried, I got angry and sad. This was by far one of the best series I have read. Schooner and Mia's story is romantic, heart wrenching, and they way a love story should be written. I was sad to see it end but am looking forward to spin of books possibly :) Zac and Hollys stories especially!!!
Jacqueline  Adams
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
LOVED IT
Erica S.
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love will find its way...

I absolutely love this series. I laughed, cried and feel in love. This is the first book/series I've read from Julie Richman and it will not be my last!
Dawn Rafferty fleuret
loved loved loved
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Reviews for each individual story:

Searching for Moore -Fall in love with Schooner...that is what I did. He is the most romantic book boyfriend and yet the most exasperating. How could he NOT see what CJ was plotting? All those years wasted with this Barbie Doll wanna-be. You must read this book. I do not want to give anything away, but this is a story that will grab you and will not let you go. Be forewarned... massive, and I mean massive, cliffhanger at the end of this book. Do not despair...
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Reviews for each individual story:

Three Chicks
Jul 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Fabulous Stars!
Review by Lisa Kane
I loved this series! Schooner Moore and Mia Silver are such vibrant, colorful characters. I am a sucker for second chance at love books-and this is a whopper of one! Back in college (and Mia was 16 when she was a freshman in college) Schooner was the golden boy, the hot tennis player with a Barbie like girlfriend, CJ. But when he is thrown together with Mia, he finds he can be himself, and not live up to the hype of his personna.

But after he tries to break
Margie   'CSR' Fite
OH MY GOD!!!! I LOVED THIS SERIES.... GO GET THIS BOOK SET!!!!!
I am soooo glad I picked the entire set up at one time... I read them all!! I just could not stop!! I just LOVED Mia.... and Schooner!! dear lord... there is nobody better for one another than those two.. but what Mia went through.. I seriously went on an emotional melt down.. REALLY!!!! I don't say this on my reviews.. but I Did!! that poor girl! At one time, I really thought I could hate Schooner too..
Then Schooner had his life to
Tammy
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG this series has stuck with me and took me awhile to write the review I felt very emotional about the series of three books.
Schooner Moore is a California Boy who is so good at masking who he is to everyone the only person that has ever saw the true him is Mia Silver who he met freshman year of college when she was 16 and he was 19. She disappeared the last day of school and broke his heart. 24 years later thanks to Facebook Schooner finds Mia. He married the California Barbie CJ but never lo
Kristen Geist
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is truly amazing, one of the best I have ever read. Julie Richman is a very talented writer; I love all the detail that goes into all her stories. All 3 books in this series are amazing in their own way. Searching for Moore is where it all began and it's Schooner's story. Moore to Lose is Mia's story; her internal struggle between holding on and moving on. Moore than Forever is the story of Schooner and Mia growing together.

This series is an emotional roller coaster! I laughed and cr
Lisa A
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series!! Loved all three books!! I Loved all the characters in this book. Mia was a strong heroine. Schooner an amazing book boyfriend! The supporting characters of Yoli, Seth, Charles, Holly etc. were terrific also.
Schooner and Mia fell in love in freshman year of college. Schooner had a girlfriend but he was not in love with her. Mia was his soul mate. After a mis-communication and interference from CJ (the girlfriend) Mia left without a word. This was before cell phones and internet. S
Nelly
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely LOVED this trilogy!!!! I went through so many emotions while reading; fear of what was going to happen, anger at how some things played out, sorrow for the losses (innocence, time, people), pure happiness for Mia and Schooner in the end. The characters were like real people. I felt like I was right there with them throughout the years. I laughed and cried throughout and I couldn't put the book down. The passion and connection that Schooner and Mia had was amazing. The fact that they ...more
Angel
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series !!!!

This book made me Laugh,cry,and love. the things this couple went through tore me up. So many people played such important roles in their lives, I adored so many Charactors in this book, Love and friendship all around, then the not so nice people plotting to keep these two apart only to find their way back, their journey was so great to read and there were also parts that were hard to read because of certain events that took place.
I adored this couple and loved these books.
Mieke Wade
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this suggested read on my facebook. I bought it blind and thought it would be a good change of the mill for me. Boy was I wrong. This book invoked so many emotions for me. The more I read, the more I loved. Schooner was swoon worthy and Mia was the perfect mix of brainy, tough and somewhat damaged. The back ground characters that were in their immediate circle were all great. They each have their besties that are their rocks. I love the depth with wich Julie gives each story and how t ...more
Cleida R
Jun 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I wish I could write this big amazing review to express how much I love this series. But words is not enough.
What can I say about this book other than read again!
Every reader have your favorite book, a book the will hold your heart for a long time, a book you read over and over again but every time you read it's like something new was added, the meaning of the word made more sense.
This series is my absolute favorite.
I totally recommend!
Danielle Sanchez
Wow, this is one is another for my favorites. Bottom line, READ THIS SERIES!

I love every single character, babies too! I want to know what happens with all of them. The chemistry is amazing. You will laugh out loud, cry hard, smile and fall in love. New York and every other destination is depicted just as a native would describe, simply amazing. Well written and the attention to detail makes you proud of this author.

Well done.
Ann
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series, now reading Bad Son Rising. I happened on to the first book of this series, it was a free book, half way through it, I had purchased the trilogy, and loaned Bad Son Rising.
I laughed, I cried, and I applauded BBC,
A story of lost love, found love and a happy ending. The characters are so full and rich. the writing is clear and the pace is perfect. Julie Richman did an excellent job for first time out. Can't wait for her next book, whatever it is, I know it will be great.
Kimberly
May 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Best romance I've read in years!

Amazingly well written, it comes from different points of view, and has then vs now stories. But it's woven together beautifully in a story line that flows smoothly, logically. It's great to get the back story to fill in the gaps. I laughed and cried(happy and sad), and truly fell right into the story. Easily visualizing certain events, the smell of the beach, warmth of the sand. Wish I could give it 6 stars
  • The Club Trilogy
  • All Blues (All, #3.5)
  • Blur (Changing Colors, #2)
  • Savage (The Healer #3)
  • The New Rule (The Casual Rule #2)
  • Snow in Texas (Lean Dogs Legacy, #1)
  • Turn it Up (The Detroit Love Duet, #2)
  • Hate: A Love Story
  • The Fading Trilogy: Fading, Freeing, Falling:  (Fading, #1-3)
  • Lawyers in Love, Books 1 & 2 Boxed Set
  • Without End: A Melrose Shops Novel
  • Fierce Series - Boxed Set (Fierce, #0.5-2)
  • The Perfect Stroke (Lucas Brothers #1)
  • Stripped
  • The Hart Family Series Box Set: Books 1-4 (The Hart Family, #1-4)
  • The Regret Series Complete Collection Box Set (Take This Regret, #0.5-2)
  • The Fallen Crest Series (Fallen Crest High, #0.5-3)
USA Today Bestselling author Julie A. Richman is a native New Yorker living deep in the heart of Texas. A creative writing major in college, reading and writing fiction has always been a passion. Julie began her corporate career in publishing in NYC and writing played a major role throughout her career as she created and wrote marketing, advertising, direct mail and fundraising materials for Fortu ...more
More about Julie A. Richman...

Needing Moore (3 books)
  • Searching For Moore (Needing Moore, #1)
  • Moore to Lose (Needing Moore, #2)
  • Moore than Forever (Needing Moore, #3)

“Laughing, “I know. I was thinking the very same thing last night, but we’ve got the dream team on this, two gay men and a Jewish mother, I cannot even imagine how beautiful this is going to be.” 0 likes
“Set up like a bowling pin, wasn’t I?” “Absolutely, Meezie,” 0 likes