Start by marking “Nightmare Realization (Junction 2020, #2)” as Want to Read:
Nightmare Realization (Junction 2020, #2)

Nightmare Realization

(Junction 2020 #2)

On New Year’s Eve, 2019, Tony Rodriguez thought it would be fun to attend Stefanie Anders’ annual celebration bash. It was pretty awesome—until he and four others accidentally opened up a portal into another dimension and got sucked into it.

Now the five of them have been branded by a strange triangular mark on their right forearms. They survived their bizarre trip to a la
Published October 8th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Nightmare Realization, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nightmare Realization

Start your review of Nightmare Realization (Junction 2020, #2)
Brenda
Tony Rodriguez was on his way in his dad’s old pick-up truck to pick up Stefanie for their first date. They were headed to the movies and Tony was nervous after having liked Stefanie since the time at New Year when they all went through the portal into a terrifying new dimension. Now the five of them were tattooed with a strange triangle on their arms – they tried to keep them covered so their parents wouldn’t see them…

After the movie Tony and Stefanie suddenly found themselves engulfed in a wil
Carol Riggs
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Of course I would give my own book 5 stars. Wouldn't it be silly if I didn't?

NIGHTMARE REALIZATION continues the five teens’ journey into the alternate dimension—a dimension where each landscape is built by the characters’ best dreams and twisted nightmares. It’s Tony’s turn this time, snatched up and dumped into his alternate world right in the middle of a hot date with Stefanie. Read and find out how different his experiences turn out to be from Mari’s in book 1! Um…did someone say piranhas?

T
Jennifer Dance
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another hit for me! I absolutely loved this book! This time, we follow Tony’s journey through his dream landscape. I have a soft spot for social justice issues, and I really feel like this book touched a few important issues without being overbearing or too mature for a younger audience. It was very age appropriate but impactful. What surprises me the most is the author’s ability to allow you to connect with the characters in such a short amount of time. I really do feel attached to them! Even t ...more
Kirsti Call
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super fun follow up to the first book! I really enjoyed reading from Tony's point of view and I look forward to reading from the points of view of the other 3 adventurers. The characters in this book are authentic, flawed and likable. The plot is fast paced and compelling. I found myself wondering about what will happen next--the world building is so well done. ...more
Linda
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars. More maturing by the teen heroes. The Queen Bee finds a little empathy. The Lothario finds that looks aren’t everything but family is. And more of the mechanics of their portal travels are discovered. Nightmares prevail over the bits of goodness in this world. I wonder what mine would look like?
Melissa Levine
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is such a great series so far. I was given a free copy of book 2 (also book 1) by the author for an honest review. While it seemed to take me forever to get around to reading book 2 (over-enthusiastic about acquiring future books, I loved it in the end! This was a fast read, very engaging and held my attention throughout. I really can't wait for book 3 to come out.

Liesl Takle
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyable second book of the series. The character development continues with insight into the landscape designer of this book. Moving straight on to the next book in the series
Susan Halley
Feb 25, 2018
Linda Hamonou
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing

In Junction 2020 a group of five adolescent go through a portal made to triangle to reach what is called a landscape.
The landscape is build of the nightmare and favorite things of one of them.
In this book, we are in Tony's landscape so we learn about Tony's past, his likes and dislike and the reasons behind all of his nightmare.
At the same time, our little group of friends, Mainworlders, also have to fight against the Shifters, people jumping from landscape to landscapes to catch the Mainworld
Teshai
Deb
Oct 06, 2020
is currently reading it
Feb 05, 2021

• Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man
  • The Summer House
  • Encounters with the Archdruid
  • You Can Go Home Now
  • Tamarack County (Cork O'Connor, #13)
  • The Face of a Stranger (William Monk, #1)
  • A Dangerous Mourning (William Monk, #2)
  • Flood of Fire
  • Navigating the Stars (Sentinels of the Galaxy #1)
  • Devoted
  • The Carpet Cipher
  • The Left Hand of Darkness (Hainish Cycle, #4)
  • The Story of Doctor Dolittle (Doctor Dolittle, #1)
  • The Project Sare.
  • The Owner's Secret (Secret Billionaire Romance #4)
  • The Deviants of Cork Town
  • Herai
  • Not My Daughter
I'm a writer of Young Adult fiction who lives in the beautiful, green state of Oregon. My sci-fi debut, THE BODY INSTITUTE, explores themes of body image and identity. Cool news!--this book is under development for a TV series with producer Lane Shefter Bishop. An audiobook of the book released April 2020. The sequel, SPARES, released January 2021.

My other books are BOTTLED, THE LYING PLANET, THE

Junction 2020 (5 books)
  • The Portal (Junction 2020, #1)
  • Silent Scream (Junction 2020, #3)
  • Future Terrors (Junction 2020, #4)
  • Vanishing Fears (Junction 2020, #5)

News & Interviews