Start by marking “Craving the Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Craving the Cowboy

Craving the Cowboy

Sleeping with a cowboy was never a part of the plan.
I was supposed to meet him face to face, persuade him to sign paperwork, and enjoy the rest of my life without being tied to him.
I was supposed to give him a piece of my mind, inform him of everything he took away from me, that my parents weren’t who he thought they were.
That was easier said than done. I hadn’t seen
Published June 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Craving the Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Craving the Cowboy

Start your review of Craving the Cowboy
Coco.V
Oct 16, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on iBooks today (10/16/18)!

Blurb:
Sleeping with a cowboy was never a part of the plan.
That was easier said than done. I hadn’t seen more than a few photos of him in his childhood, but now, he was a full grown man; Broad,
Amanda
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okay, okay.... I have something that I really hate about this book! it ended........ wahhhhh. I absolutely loved this book. I think every woman at some point of her life has always dreamt of a cowboy like this. I live in Texas and around many ranches and farms, I will always think of this story when I go in one or pass by one. way to go Brooke. another home run for me!!!
Eye Candy Bookstore
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you are craving a hot, short, but sweet read about a sexy as sin cowboy and an uptight city girl, Craving the Cowboy by Brooke Page is just up your alley. Like all the books I've read by Brooke, this one was amazing. The characters are just complex enough for this short story and have enough depth to pull you into their drama. It is steamy, like WOW --- steamy, but Levi, oh Levi... How I love me some cowboys! This is great read that is sure to leave a mark on your hot meter!

Reviewed by Tonya
Rose
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily review a copy of this book. I love the way Brooke Paige writes her stories and this book is no different, she doesn't disappoint. Craving the Cowboy is another must read from this awesome author to any fan of cowboys romances. The plot is captivating and I couldn't put this book down! It's a fast pace and strong story line with awesome characters and secrets, surprises, secrets, misunderstandings, hot sex, sizzling chemistry and a heartwarming end. I loved it and recommended!!
Rhonda Brant
Aug 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Craving the Cowboy is a story about a spoiled brat (putting it mildly) whose parents die in a car accident and ends up splitting their estate with Lindsey and an unknown cowboy named Levi who lives in Montana. This doesn't set well with Lindsey, she wants it all, and decides to hire a private investigator to find Levi to force him in to signing over his portion of the estate back to her.

I found Lindsey irritating, not likeable at all, selfish and seems to just want sex no matter that she's only
Amy
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
OMG, Lindsey was such a pretentious, self-absorbed bitch that drove me insane. So many times I wanted to slap her, but then at times, she would let this loving, beautiful person show through. Levi was a true gentleman, he was so compassionate and considerate even with Lindsey being, well, Lindsey. I wish there would have had more of a background, a little more insight of why she was the way she was more in the beginning. I might have had a better understanding of her and have been able to ...more
Bethany Godwin
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Thought this would be better, but after the first few chapters, it became rather trite and flat. The characters weren't well rounded and the plot fizzled after the main characters misdiagnosed the other's intentions. The worst part, though? The end. Whatever build up Page had created completely deflated after Lindsey left. Seriously. She leaves Montana (after a 48 hour stint) and we pick up with her packing, having sold "the extravagant apartment of [her] past dreams" because she's realized what ...more
Cynthia
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A book you can't wait to see what comes next!!

I couldn't put this book down! It made me want to be a better person!!
What an awesome author the story was smooth and inviting. The book
was over before I wanted it to be! It reminded me of the instant connection my husband and I had when we meet! We've been married for
33 years! What a wonderful book! This book is for anyone who likes a
heart felt love story that makes you want to cheer for them! Just enough hot sex or I would call sensual lovemaking
Cheryl Sanders
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story features Lindsay Elliot and Levi Marshall. When these two met they held such tremendous misconceptions about each other. As drawn to each other as they were, it was heartbreaking to watch them discuss why she was really there. She was irritatingly stubborn but I'm glad to see he affected her so much.

In a couple of areas the words and phrases could definitely be changed to be smoother and sexier but other than that, the story line was great. I would have loved an epilogue. Even though
BP34
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great book and a page turner for sure. Well written with great characters and a strong story line. It's hard to resist a hot cowboy and Levi was the best and so likable. Lindsey was full of herself and self absorbed. A story of opposites who are attracted and have chemistry that is off the charts. As they grow together we see them each make the other a better person. Plenty of secrets, surprises, misconceptions and hot sex to keep you interested. I received an arc of this book and ...more
Tracie R
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Craving the Cowboy is the first book I have read by Brooke Page but I will definitely be looking to read more. Lindsay is a self-absorbed entitled young woman with unresolved daddy issues. So, when her parents are tragically killed she is horrified to find out they had left half of everything to a nobody. Little does she know that when she meets the nobody ‘Levi’ it will be her that is forced to look in the mirror and face the truth. Craving the Cowboy is a quick read with great character ...more
Connie
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this book and I am voluntarily reviewing it.

This was a great read. I loved the premise of the story. The characters were realistic as well as the plot. It was nice to see Lindsey grow and mature. Levi was the PERFECT male character!!!

The copy I received had some spelling errors and needed more editing. Being a complimentary copy though, it happens. Hopefully they were fixed for release.

I do recommend this book to anyone who likes to read a realistic romance.
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
I can't say that I'm a fan of these characters. Lindsey is a self absorbed snob storming off to a ranch in designer clothes to see who Levi was and why did he inherit half her inheritance.
The characters had an instant connection even with obvious deceit and a lot happened in a weekend. The turnabout at the end just sat strangely with me. She had an epiphany and we don't really know what was going to happen later.
It's a short story and many seemed to love it, sorry it just wasn't for me.
Sara Japhet
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Didn't realize this was a sample, actually a paid sample. Characters were flat and boring. Story line was non existent, and then nothing. Only the option to pay more money to buy the "complete" book.

The thing about ebooks, if and when I purchase them, I expect them to be the whole book. Not a few chapters, 3 characters and a dog. The reviews didn't mention this being a preview book. Happily deleted from my library.
Brandy
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a cute story. It's about a very spoiled woman who loses her parents unexpectedly. She didn't have a great relationship with them and when she discovers that they left half of their estate to someone else she goes on a mission to get her money. When she meets the man that is entitled to her money they both discover a connection that is unavoidable even in the lies she tells. Overall a decent read.
Sheryl
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
The way this story started I was intrigued with where it was going. Lindsey and Levi are opposites in so many ways. She became bitter from her upbringing, he didn't. There is an instant attraction between them that burns up the pages. They don't fight it but, making it something more is another matter. I really enjoyed this fast paced story but still wanted just a little more of these two. I was gifted an ARC for an honest review.
Lela
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Talk about HOT!! No wonder Lindsey was Craving Her Cowboy once she met him! He was built in all the right places, could make you want him with just the sound of his voice and could also make you hate him the next second! I think I'd be looking for a Cowboy if they were all like Levi! Seriously! While the pair has things to work out, they still get there in the end and it's worth the wait!
Kaer
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily and honestly reviewed this advance reader copy and was not compensated in any way.

When this book started, I absolutely hated Lyndsey. And then she met Levi. As to what happened at that point, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you so you had better read this book yourself to find out all the gory, smoking hot details.

Anett Simonsen
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Levi was a really good person, I understood Lindsay but that does not mean that I would have done the same as her. She was self-absorbed, it was a good thing that she meets Levi. Sweet, fun and hot. Good thing for walkie talkies.
I received an ARC and I am leaving a voluntary review, but everything I write is my own opinion.
Elizabeth Bonaiuto
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017-books
Mrs. Page as a new reader of yours it is my belief that you need a new publisher. They cut up your books in an irritating way to stretch them out. I would personally pay more to have them in one book, not three novelas. You write well, the breaking up of the books takes away from that and is a HUGE turnoff for me!
Crystal Smith
Aug 21, 2017 rated it liked it
This story was short and to the point.
Lots of sex with sweet moments too. If this story was a bit longer with more character development and backstory it would be well on its way to a 5* read.
Usually shorter books lack plot; this one actually was pretty good! I'm not sure I'll read more,I guess I'll see in the future if the author can lure me in again!
Dana Garland
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great book! It is not the typical love store. It is not at all what I expected but I loved every bit of it. This is my first time reading a Brooke Page book but it will not be my last. Highly recommend!
Nicole
Jan 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
Book 1: 40 pages about an oversexed, money hungry bitch, her private investigator (temporary character, I think) and a Montana farmer. There is no way that I will be paying $4 each for the next three books, especially with only 30ish pages each.
Badly edited crap.
Juli Hall
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short and sexy story. I enjoyed this book. Levi, a rugged cowboy and Lindsay, a spoiled city girl. This was the first of Brooke's books that I've read and won't be the last one. I like her writing style.
Marion Lent
Aug 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Craving the Cowboy is a short, sizzling read!

While I found Lindsey to be a bit all over the place, Levi was definitely the more stable of the two. Overall a fun, sexy read but I felt needed a lot more development and smoother flow.

I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Tammy Stever-Shea
Sep 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Read the series. Was a good quick read if you want to relax and get away for an hour.
Stacy
Oct 14, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 plus stars, I’d give 4 of it were a full length book. However, it was good, quick sexytime read.
Nate
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this Advance Reader Copy & am voluntarily leaving a review. I really enjoyed this vengeful book.
Patti
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I loved that the characters were smart enough to see through each other, which was very refreshing!

I received a free copy of this book and have voluntarily reviewed it.
Dawn Luman
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Slow start for me, but I enjoyed the book.

The interaction between Lindsay(a spoiled brat) and Levi(a cowboy) kept pulling me through the book. Could not wait to find out how they end up.
Brooke Page is a contemporary romance author who loves writing romantic suspense novels that will lead her readers through twists and turns with each page. She wants her readers to feel like they are a part of the thrill, making their hearts race from not only passion but also the intensity of the story. Brooke has a craft for weaving steam and mystery, giving her readers a story they won't want ...more