Start by marking “I Don't Regret You” as Want to Read:

I Don't Regret You

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  40 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Regrets.

We all have them.

Like the Aqua Net hairstyles back in the 80's, the 90's grunge fad, or the person you lost your virginity to as a teen because you were "totally in love".

I have a few of my own. Specifically, marrying my rebound guy but staying married because I was too weak to fight for my own happiness.

He took me down and kept me there for far too long.

I'm done.

To ask other readers questions about I Don't Regret You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Don't Regret You

S.L. Scott
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jodie Larson does a great job of letting the reader feel the emotions of her heroine in I Don’t Regret You. We get taken on a powerful journey of not just self-discovery but of finding happiness in the small things in life. That loyalty to your family means treating yourself with the same respect, and finding hope when you think you’ve lost it all. There is so much beauty found in Larson’s words and in the complexity of the character development.
Hilaria Alexander
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Things are always better when they take their time. Like how a slow simmer brings out the flavors of what you’re cooking."

If you never read a book by Jodie Larson, you should definitely start with this one. It's her best one yet. This book gripped me from the beginning and I could not put it down. It might have been because the characters were closer to my age than the ones in the previous novels, or the fact that the heroine was very relatable. I felt for Jocelyn and I couldn't wait for her to
EscapeNBooks
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 stars

I Don't Regret You by Author Jodie Larson is a standalone, contemporary romance in which two amazing and deserving people get a second chance to find love.

"Trapped. I’m a mouse in a laboratory running through the maze and hitting every dead end I can find. There’s no exit, no cheese at the end. Nothing but walls all around me. And like the mouse, I know my fate."

Jocelyn's husband, Mike, is a male-chauvinist pig. A rude, disrespectful drunk, concerned only about himself. She's lived w
Aubrey B3 Book Blog
Jodie is one of my favorite authors to follow. Her covers and blurbs make her books automatic one-clicks for me. But being a busy blogger, this is actually the first one I've read and I'm damn glad that it was. This book was incredible.

Jocelyn reminded me so much of myself. And I love that she was around my age. She was a mother and a wife, but she didn't feel like a person. I've been there. She felt like a coward, but she was stronger than she knew. She just needed the right person to show her
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

I Don’t Regret You by Jodie Larson was such a great read. A story of hope and second chances when you least expect it.

Do you have regrets? Things you would change if you could? Jocelyn certainly does. She feels trapped in her current situation. Her husband, Mike, is rude and ridicules and abuses her verbally daily. He has kept her down for way too long, then Henry enters her life.

Jocelyn broke my heart. She worked tirelessly for her family, when her husband only demeaned her, while on
Melinda
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
When I first started reading this book I thought same cliché. Yet what I like about Jodie Larson is that it is more than the usual cliché and digs deep into one person's life. We have Jocelyn who has really one have had one love in her life and thought she snagged Prince Charming. Along the years she is starting to see that maybe there is someone better for her and now she is struggling to survive. Henry is definitely the man she needed in her life for just talking to her she feels wanted and ac ...more
Konny
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Don't Regret You by Jodie Larson is a full-length, standalone, romance novel. This book will stay with you!
Meet Jocelyn, shes a 32 year old mother of two who and works two jobs to make ends meet. Her husband is a cruel self centered man who only takes, takes, takes. She is overworked, tired and burned out.
He demands and demands and finally she has enough. She grows a backbone. And I so cheered for her!
And then is there a third person. A person who would do everything for her. But would that be
Susan
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
I really liked this book. It kept me interested and I wanted to read it. But there was something that was missing or lacking that kept me from loving it. I liked the characters enough. At times, Jocelyn was a bit wishy-washy, but that didn't bother me. I loved Henry- he's a great guy, super involved with his kids, very attentive. I didn't like Mike- as we weren't supposed to- so the author did him well. The plot was quite good, too, although it felt very rushed at the end. One thing I w
Katie Monson
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been following Jodie for a bit now and I love to see the way her writing has progressed. You know the saying that it gets better with age... well the same goes for writing she has evolved and changed and only gotten better over the years!

Henry is a super swoon worthy character and he is perfect in every way. I need one of him 😍. Jocelyn is reserved and I know I have felt the way she has at one point or another making her very relatable. Together Henry and Jocelyn weave a beautiful love st
Misty
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
The perfect story about realizing your worth and moving on.

Jodie perfectly captured not only the feelings post separation/divorce but the struggle of learning to move on. The emotions in this book were almost like a direct reflection on my life the last couple of years which is why I connected to the characters so well in this book. I don't want to say too much about this as I feel the reader should experience it themselves. I think anyone who reads this book can take something away from it.
Maria Angie Mendoza
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My first read by this author and I'm so impressed!
The characters were so well developed, so relatable and realistic, I was totally engrossed by the story of Jocelyn and Henry.
Their journey was a complex slow burn romance that both smart and sexy.
A complex, poignant story of love acceptance and second chances.
Shawn
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Jodie's writing style. She has a way of grabbing your attention and keeping it.

Now this story is different. People don't always act like they should. It is a beautiful story about overcoming. It is about looking hard enough and seeing "it" for the first time. It's about "A New Hope"

I absolutely love this story! Henry and Jocelyn are truly inspiring!
Sara
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Jodie Larson brings a sexy novel about self-respect, family, loyalty and letting go of regrets. Jocelyn's story was important and powerful and all too relevant. This story is so well-written and I applaud Jodie Larson for her honest words and characters that are complex and well-developed. A beautiful, contemporary romance with heart and soul.
Heather Brown
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not sure why, but this was my first book by Jodie Larsen. I don't think it will be my last.

She wrote a story that held my attention the entire time, the characters were developed well. I liked how this story unfolded.
Kristen
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the first page to the last, this story held my heart and I couldn't put it down. Jodie Larson made me laugh, cry and fall in love!
Josephine
Aug 15, 2017 rated it liked it
2.75
Liz
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

A beautiful story of second chances and hope. Full review to come.
Lissa Rice
**Five Boundless Stars** Full Review and Rating will be up on Boundless Book Reviews
Samantha
Jessica Wagner
Aug 21, 2017
Beverly Fischer
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jodie has a talent for writing stories that intrigue you and have you not wanting to put the book down. It's a story of two people getting a second chance at love and happiness. Jocelyn has had a hard marriage and isn't so sure she is worthy of anyone, and then Henry comes along and shows her just how worthy and special she is. You'll experience many emotions while reading, but the story will intrigue you to find out how Jocelyn pulls her life together and realizes she can and will make a good l ...more
Reading is a passion of mine. My love for the written word was rekindled a few years ago, and it's been a blessing to discover everything that is out there. I love a good romantic book, one filled with swoon-worthy heroes and the women who drive them crazy. There aren't too many genres I won't read (sorry horror and scary stories, you still give me nightmares). As long as it drags me into the worl ...more
More about Jodie Larson...