Start by marking “Tied Up In You” as Want to Read:
Tied Up In You

Tied Up In You (All Laced Up #2)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  276 Ratings  ·  65 Reviews

Everyone says hotshot goalie Luke Jackson is God’s gift to girls, but the only girl he wants is his best friend, Malina Hall. He’s always known how brilliant she is, but now that he’s “accidentally” kissed her, he can’t stop thinking about her...or wanting to kiss her again.

Problem is, things have been a little...awkward since the kiss. Because she likes him, too? Hopeful

Published July 10th 2017 by Entangled: Crush

(I received an advance copy of this book for free. Thanks to Entangled Publishing, LLC and NetGalley.)

This was a YA contemporary romance story, featuring a hockey player.

I liked Malina and Jackson, and it was pretty cute how they were both rattled by an accidental kiss!

The storyline in this was about Jackson kissing Malina accidentally, and then them both not being able to forget it as they realised that their feelings for each other were changing. We did get a bit of an argument between Malina
Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It)
Tied Up In You was such a delightful treat! This book made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I was in the mood for a light and charming book, and this book fit the bill perfectly. I constantly had a smile on my face while reading this book, and it was an absolute joy to read!

One thing I loved about this book was how prominent the side characters were in this book, especially families. I really enjoyed getting to see the main characters interact with their family and best friends. The author mad
Sophie
I received an Advance Reader Copy from the publisher via NetGalley. This in no way impacted on my view.

I read the first book in this series last year, and couldn't wait to see what was next from the author. When the opportunity to be a part of the blog tour for Tied Up in You, I jumped at the chance!

In Tied Up in You, the main characters, Malina and Jackson, have been best friends for years, even if they are both interested in completely different things. Malina wants to work in astrophysics, an
Annika
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

Well, what can I say? She's done it again.
Another swoon-worthy and endearing YA story that sneaked into my chest and wrapped my bruised little heart in glitter and pink cotton candy.

Jackson and Malina were adorable, both individually and as a couple, the best-friend-to-lovers trope was pulled off neatly and I loved the little glimpses into Hawaiian culture, too.
Again, Fletcher went without the unnecessary addition of angst, miscommunication and painful pasts and still managed to write an engagi
Colleen
I recieved Tied Up In You as an eARC book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Tied up in You by Erin Fletcher is the second book in the All Laced Up series. It can be read as a standalone book though the characters in the first book do make appearances. The first book is worth going back to read first in order to read this one.

Tied Up in You features Malina Hall and Luke Jackson. They have been best friends since forever. Malina is a science/space geek and Jackson is a hoc
Melissa (YA Book Shelf)
Seriously couldn't put this one down. Malina and Jackson had so many funny internal moments that made me LOL...possibly to the chagrin of my fellow public transit riders. (I lost track of what stop I was at, and nearly missed my stop, too, which speaks to how enthralled I was by it.)

Malina and Luke Jackson (aka Jackson) are best friends, but now that he's on the Team USA Development Hockey Program (sorry, Erin, I know that's not the actual name for this travelling team) and she's gotten more fo
ضحى الحداد
I know exactly why I didn't like this book, it was supposed to be a fluffy romance, and it was.. in some way .. the whole concept of one kiss that changed everything didn't sit well for me .. I mean, a kiss isn't a switch on button for feelings !! also I couldn't relate with either of the characters .. they were so shallow ( specially Jackson ), they were both acting selfishly and they got away with it
I didn't like this book one bit but the ending was nice
Sierra the Nerdgirl
Review to come.
Darleen
» Review can also be found on Orchids & Amethysts.

Title: Tied Up In You (All Laced Up #02)
Author: Erin Fletcher
Rating: 3/5

Thanks to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing, LLC for letting me receive a digital copy of this book.

Everyone says hotshot goalie Luke Jackson is God’s gift to girls, but the only girl he wants is his best friend, Malina Hall. He’s always known how brilliant she is, but now that he’s “ accidentally” kissed her, he can’t stop thinking about her...or wanting to kiss her aga
Monica
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’d like to thank Netgalley and Entangled:Crush for gifting my this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

First of all this book received browning points just because it was based in Michigan. I absolutely love books that take place in my home state.

This is my first time reading anything from this author and also starting with book #2 in a series, I was a little worried. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised in not only her writing style but also the fact that I did not feel lost coming
Danielle
I was so excited to get the chance to read this book. Hockey Teen romance story yes sign me up! This is a standalone story, however, features the characters from All laced up (Which I also really enjoyed BTW).

Luke is the goalie in an elite hockey team. He travels a lot and doesn't have much time for anything else. Play hockey, dream hockey and eat hockey. He returns home for the first time in a while, and the first thing he does is visit his best friend, Malina. They are close, and can even fini
Natshane
★ 3.5 hockey stars ★

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of Tied Up In You provided by Entangled Teen and the author, thank you so much for the reviewing opportunity!

Another sweet and fun read by Entangled Teen that centers around friends becoming lovers.

Although the story was fairly predictable, it had a few laughs and swoon-worthy moments that will definitely make your heart flutter. Being best friends since young, the easiness in Malina and Jackson's friendship was what made their relation
Olivia Farr
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Tied Up in You” is a very cute friends-turned-lovers Crush romance. As a Crush book, it’s relatively short and made to read in one sitting. The plot moves fast, but it’s often perfect for a simple but sweet story like this one. Malina and Jackson have been BFFs for forever. Malina dreams of being an astrophysicist (but is on track to do the practical thing and go to school for business), while Jackson is moving towards his dream of playing hockey in the NHL. The book begins when he returns to t ...more
Gill
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was an improvement on the first book in the series but it was still far from perfect.
There were a few cute moments but it was let down by the lack of chemistry between the two main characters, a similar problem I had with All Laced Up.
I didn’t enjoy the pace of the story, everything happens too quickly with them. I wanted more tension and build up between Jackson and Malina so that it felt at least somewhat real when they inevitably ended up together, instead it’s just fell flat, even
Deniz
Just.. perfect.
4.5Stars

Fletcher had me all smitten and fangirling with All Laced Up. I was uber excited about book two and I had high expectations, again. And again, they were more than met.
I love besties to lover stories. Tied Up in You, is cute and swoony. It's the perfect cute & fluffy.

Just like in the previous installment Fletcher digs deeper than expected. Which is what makes this more than just a fluffy read. It has some depth to the cute.

The characters are interesting and unique.
Viv
Jul 09, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given an ARC from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. A massive thank you to Entangled Publishing and Netgalley for that.

Tied Up In You, while it wasn't absolutely, mind-bogglingly amazing, was still a really cute and nice read. I didn't feel that I totally connected with the characters nor did I truly lose myself in the story. I really liked that the heroine was smart and that the romance was different in that it was 'best-friend becomes boyfriend' kind of way,
Dee/ bookworm
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tied Up In You is a cute crush romance. One that is more than boy meets girl and they fall for each other. This boy and girl are actually friends for years before their attraction forms. I liked that they had a friendship first. They knew the good and bad about each other before they decided to try to take the next step. A great book. Clean romance.

I received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.
Samantha (WLABB)
Rating: 3.5 Stars

If I had to sum up my thoughts about Tied Up in You, it would be that it was terribly cute.

I love friends to more books, especially when the hero and heroine have shared a long friendship. Malina and Jackson had been friends since they were small children. They shared a past and knew each other so well. Therefore, there was a lot of that awkward getting-to-know-you stuff out of the way. BUT we also had all that push and pull and resistance to the attraction, as they didn't want
Somya Sahni
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars 🌟

It took me two hours to get through this one. And I have to say it fulfilled its job of being a perfectly cute weekend read for me. I enjoyed every moment of it. And there is this point where the main characters have this big fight , which as I realised was going to happen I started laughing. Because there s always a difference when two best friends end up figurines if they are in a relationship.( isn't there? 😎)

This book also broke so many YA stereotypes.
1. The girl was okay that th
Sabina
Jul 07, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Even though I'm a huge fan of YA in any way related to ice hocky I must admit that 'Tied Up In You' was too predictable. The storyline is very simple here, no surprises: Jackson and Malina have been friends for a long while, but their busy schedules push them apart for some time and when they finally meet, well you guessed it- they fall in love with each other. There are some small obstacles but as we all already know love conquers all.
Karen
This was a super cute, quick read.

Loved Malina's family and the issues both she and Luke are facing post HS but the plot zipped through so fast. I thought there would be more build up to them becoming a couple but there wasn't, which meant there needed to be something else that (temporarily) breaks them up and was just a whirlwind.

It didn't really stand out but it would make a fun summer/by the pool book - quick and swoony.
Tammy
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great friends to boyfriend/girlfriend. Malina wants to be an astrophysicist and Luke wants to play hockey. Malina is on her way to settling for a job with her dad's company and Jackson is working to show her she deserves to follow her dream. Loved the date scene with Troy and Krista. So funny and I could actually picture the looks on all their faces. I read this one at my work desk, if I was at home it would have been a one day read. Fletcher is an auto read for me.
Valia Lind
This was adorable! A cute, quick, swoony read was just what I needed. If anyone has read my first book, you know I'm a big fan of the whole "following your dreams" theme and this one gave me all the feels. I also love the "best friends to couple" trope and Jackson was just too cute with all the feelings.
If you're looking for a quick, fun read, this one is definitely for you!
Traci
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
a href="http://www.bookplusheart.com">
description

Full Review and more available at https://wp.me/p7bgOg-yo
Received a Copy from Netgalley on behalf of Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review.

This book isn’t about a group of friends it is more about two in particular friends that finally come to their senses regarding their love for one another.

Luke Jackson is on a path he has set for himself. His plan is to play for the teenage national hockey team and then get picked up for the NHL. He ne
Stacy Sabala
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, ya
Book Review- Tied Up in You by Erin Fletcher

Malina’s best friend, Jackson, has been gone playing hockey on the national team. She has been focusing on school and her future. When he gets back she is happy to see him realizing she really missed him. Then he kisses her. She is shocked, then confusion sets in. She never thought of him like that before, but now that kiss is all she can think about. She tries to get past it especially since she believes it is one-sided.
However, Jackson is shocked tha
michelle (magicalreads)
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, reviews, 2017
**I received an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I requested Tied Up In You because I read the first one and thought it was really cute. Thankfully, I was not disappointed with this book. It was just as cute as the first one although I don't remember everything that happened.

Malina and Jackson have been best friends for most of their lives even despite their differences. Jackson is on a select hockey team (is that the term? sorry if it isn't) and travels a lot for ga
Cathy
Aug 18, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an adorably sweet contemporary novel that hit just the right spot. Erin Fletcher did a great job bringing us into the world of Malina and Jackson. That time in your life when the big decisions about the rest of your future are made, and who you want to spend that time with. It’s a daunting task but it’s always better when there are people who have your back.

We meet Malina and Jackson, who have been best friends forever but something just clicks and something else seems to form between
Arys
Tied Up In You by Erin Fletcher is book two in her YA contemporary series, All Laced Up. Featuring hotshot goalie, Luke Jackson, and his super-smart best-friend, Malina Hall.

When Luke comes home from playing for his elite hockey team for a few home games before he leaves again for another round of away games, he goes to spend time with his best-friend Malina. What starts off as a normal visit soon turns awkward when these two friends share an accidental kiss. Let the romance and drama ensue.

Fi
Yaiza
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, romance
(I received an eARC through Netgalley)
This was a light and sweet read with two believable teenage characters.

Weirdly enough, the romance was the part I was less invested in, and at points it felt frustrating (the miscomunication plot for romantic books gets boring really fast) but luckily the book didn't dwell in that too much.

It was more interesting for me when the romance clashed with the characters' hopes for the future: Jackson wanted to be drafted yo the NHL (I still have no idea how that w
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

All Laced Up (2 books)
  • All Laced Up (All Laced Up, #1)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Missing this interview? It's not the end of the world. It is the beginning.” 0 likes