Start by marking “A Scottish Wedding (A Lost in Scotland #2)” as Want to Read:
A Scottish Wedding (A Lost in Scotland #2)

A Scottish Wedding

(Lost in Scotland #2)

Fans of Lost in Scotland will love revisiting the heather-covered highlands as Sam and Hugh try to make their happily-ever-after a reality in this follow-up novel!

TYING THE KNOT!
Ladies, Hugh MacLeod is off the market! We caught up with the sexy hunk from Abarath and his fiancée, makeup artist Sam Farouk at an event in Edinburgh. The pair met last year while working togethe
Kindle Edition
Published July 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about A Scottish Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Scottish Wedding

Livia
Recommends it for: Lost in Scotland fans & contemporary romance junkies
Recommended to Livia by: Hilaria Alexander
More time with Hugh and Sam and in Scotland! What’s not to love?!

Writing style: Dual POVs
Cover and chapter designs: The cover is gorgeous, and I love the fuchsia color chapter titles.

★.•**•★Minor Spoilers Alert★•**•.★
Well, I loved it! I didn’t have any doubts I would since I have been a fan of this talented author since her debut novel Prude.

Jumping right into Sam and Hugh “playing house” in the cute little cottage Hugh bought for them was so welcome. And then devious Sam quickly came up with t
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Swoony and Sweet!!
A Scottish Wedding gives us more from Sam and Hugh!! We get to see more of the foundation of love they are building on as they plan for a future together.

"Passionate, brave, and steady, he seemed to have a gift for making me feel grounded when life threw curveballs that had me spinning. I was reminded that he was absolutely the one for me, the only one I wanted to build a family with."

I love catching up with this amazing couple as they learn how to be together and blend their
Beverly Rousch
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Excuse me while I get all verklempt. It's just so good!!
Hilaria hit this one out of the park! You can feel these character's love for each other. Spoiler alert: there's a wedding, and it's incredible!
Throwing all the stars at this. 😍
☽☆Jean☠BookRampage☆☾
Just an absolute sucker for a Scotsman.
Amber
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Scottish Wedding is the sequel to Lost in Scotland by Hilaria Alexander. This book begins where book one ends with Hugh proposing to Sam. I really enjoyed book one and this one too! It was so easy to fly through! I love the characters and the authors writing style. In this book they are trying to plan a wedding and Hugh is having some insecurities etc.In the end it all goes as it should. I love the playlist and Everlong is really a great love song. The beginning of the book is a lot of sexy ti ...more
Aaly
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review. **

3.5 stars.

I adored Hugh and Samhain, loved that they got their wedding!! Finally!!
The first part was a bit "messy" to me, the second half was so much better. Even if I love these characters to pieces, I was expecting something different.

Full review to come.

*****************

I adored Hugh and Samhain, loved that they got their wedding!! Finally!!
This novella supposed to be a glimpse of the Hugh and Sam’s after their HEA in Lost in Scotl
ItaPixie
Shelves: 4-stars

I've really enjoyed to go back to Scotland for this long epilogue of Sam and Hugh story.

I don't want to spoil this story for you but if you have read Lost In Scotland you don't want to miss this lovely sequel.

Hilaria Alexander is a guarantee of a good nice romantic story!!

Copy kindly provided by the Publisher/Author.

Sara Oxton
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Scottish Wedding by Hilaria Alexander a fab four-star read. This is the second book in the lost in Scotland series, and I loved the first book and thought this was a great second book. This does follow on from Lost in Scotland in that Hugh proposed to Sam in that book and this shows us everything that leads up to the wedding, while you don’t have to have read the first book to get the whole story, I would recommend you do as you get the whole picture and it fill us in on all the hearts, flower ...more
Becca
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hilaria Alexander takes readers back to Scotland to fall in love with Sam and Hugh all over again in this Lost in Scotland follow-up novel. Picking up right where Lost in Scotland left off, A Scottish Wedding packs plenty of sizzle and tons of feel good moments that are bound to make you grin. Sam and Hugh’s connection is as strong as ever but preparing to say, “I Do” proves to be a little more complicated than either imagines. I enjoyed the ups and downs of this journey, feeling the duo’s frust ...more
Rachel
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Scottish Wedding is the sequel to Hilaria's awesome and swoony book, Lost in Scotland.
In this book we get another look at Hugh and Sam and their amazing chemistry. There are more steamy scenes, passion and the honest devotion that Sam and Hugh have for each other.
We get to see other facets of their personalities and how they work as a couple. They have to navigate through their new roles as a couple in the public eye and learn to blend their lives together.
Hilaria does an amazing job transp
Aubrey B3 Book Blog
5 Hugh is mine Stars!

I fell in love with Hugh in Lost in Scotland and I was super excited to hear that we'd be getting more of him, and Sam, in A Scottish Wedding.

I thought I couldn't love him and Scotland more, but I was dead wrong. Hilaria's imagery was on point yet again. I felt like I was there with old friends celebrating an epic love.

Much like Lost in Scotland, A Scottish Wedding was about more than just Sam and Hugh's upcoming nuptials. It's about love, trust, and the strength to endure l
Rachael
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
They're baaaaaaaaaaack! Hugh and Sam return in Hilaria Alexander's "A Scottish Wedding". This book is full of passion, steamy sex and real-life. I love Hilaria's ability of sweeping her readers off to Scotland to stand among the heather while still asking them to plant their feet in reality as her characters navigate some very real-world issues. The well-written chemistry from Sam and Hugh is there with a guaranteed HEA. There's a fight from both of them, a strength that endures, and desire that ...more
Shawn
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have to start my review by quoting Sam: "God, I love this man."

I fell for Hugh in book 1 and Hilaira only made him more endearing and irresistible in this book.

Sam is his perfect match. The love and dedication that she has for him, and him for her made it the perfect combination of sweet, sexy and romantic.

It could have easily been my dream wedding. Simply perfection: from the venue to the flowers to the clothes and especially the music. Their whole story could be told through their wedding.
Samantha
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading more about these awesome characters from Lost In Scotland.

This was a fantastic way to continue Sam and Hugh’s story. It was fun, humorous, hot, sweet and romantic. The perfect combination for these characters.

I would most definitely recommend this book to everyone.
Sarah Austin
I think this one was for die hard rabid fans of the first book and while I liked the first book I didn't like it enough to read 240 pages of them making out and mooning with no real story line. **shrugs** just didn't do it for me.
Megan
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would love to live in this book. Sexy men, tons of humor, gorgeous scenery, a little drama, lots of love and a fabulous HEA. What more could a girl (or guy) want? You will love this book from the moment you get to start it. Just don't plan on putting it down until you reach the end!
Wendy
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked Lost in Scotland so I was very excited to find out that Hilaria was giving us more Sam and Hugh. By the title, we know it’s going to be about everything leading up to a wedding. Just like in their first book, Sam and Hugh's love story was so sweet and sexy and fun. I loved how much they loved each other and how perfect they were together. I also enjoyed the supporting characters as they added to the fun. This was an all-around romantic and heartfelt read. You just can’t get enough ...more
Carrie Tenney
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read from Hilaria Alexander! This girl never fails as far as I'm concerned. What enthralled me about Hugh & Sam from "Lost in Scotland" continues to be a sweet yet scorching page turner in "A Scottish Wedding." Highly recommended (as always)!
Elizabeth Sherrell (Elizabeth’s Pretty Little Reads)
A Scottish Wedding was everything I could have dreamed of for one of my favorite book couples! I fell in love with Sam and Hugh while reading Lost in Scotland, and was absolutely ecstatic when I heard that Hilaria was working on their forever.

In this follow-up, we get to experience Sam and Hugh as a couple--how they work together, and just how perfect they are for one another.

“Now, a soft kiss. Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss.”

This was one of those dreamy stories I so easily got lost
Jennifer Richey
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Scottish wedding I loved it! I saw more of the chemistry of Sam and hugh! Some hot sex between those two!! Will these two finally tie the knot or will Sam get cold feet?
Brittany Johnson
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Freaking well done Hilaria!!
I seriously feel like I was transported to Scotland and befriended these amazing characters and got to experience what the heather looked like in bloom and the all the sights and sounds and food that was experienced in this beautiful story of true love. I ant wait for others to read this amazing love story.
Megan | A Page to Turn
Shelves: novella, romance
Love this continuance of Sam and Hugh's story! Setting a wedding date has become somewhat of an issue for one of my favorite couples and it was exciting to see how everything would or wouldn't come together! I loved jumping back into this world of tv production sets and the wonders of Scotland! Amazing read, great follow up to Lost in Scotland!
Hilaria Alexander
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I loved getting to spend a little more time with these fun characters. I adore how Sam and Hugh complement each other and keep each other grounded in the moment of need.
I hope the fans of the first book will love this follow-up novel just as much.
Kristen
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect novella! So happy to spend more time with Sam and Hugh and the gang! Oh and it sounds like Abarath smells amazing!
Small Adventures, Full Hearts
What a fantastic look into Sam and Huge's HEA! (You need to read Lost in Scotland ) I love how Hilaria gave us a few more reasons to love this couple more. I loved how Sam was still portrayed as a strong and beautiful female character. I enjoyed being able to see more of Huge's sensitive side, his vulnerability in this read was charming and love seeing a beautiful strong man like this.

This story is so fun and romantic, with a few really sweet surprises. I love the small cameos.. I think that ad
Chele
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful sequel.
Their HEA,
5 stars
Bobbi Wagner
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Scottish Wedding (Lost in Scotland Book 2) by Hilaria Alexander is the second book in her Lost in Scotland series. I would highly recommend reading the first book in this series as it will help you understand the characters more and make the story flow easier for you. This story is about Sam and Hugh's wedding. I was excited to see that this author had continued Sam and Hugh's journey with a wedding. This author didn't let us down with the first book and she won't in this one either. Her writi ...more
Laura Furuta
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Scottish Wedding (A Lost in Scotland Novel)
By: Hilaria Alexander
5 out of 5 stars

The story A Scottish Wedding (A Lost in Scotland Novel) by Hilaria Alexander is a contemporary romance book. This is the continuing story of Hugh and Sam. He has proposed and she has accepted. Now the only thing to do is to set the date for the wedding. Hugh and Sam find out that this may not be as easy as they were thinking. Between the paperwork and the shooting schedule for the second season of Abarath this coup
Francis
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Scottish Wedding is the sequel to Hilaria Alexander’s Lost in Scotland, although it can also be read on its own and works perfectly well as a standalone. It opens in the aftermath of Hugh, the heartthrob Scottish actor, proposing to Sam, his American makeup artist. What follows is a lovely tale of the fun of adapting to domestic life and the challenges of getting married with a tight filming schedule, with many exciting stories happening in the lives of the characters that surround our two pro ...more
Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
Earlier this year I’ve read Lost in Scotland, and I loved Sam and Hugh, and their story. However, the ending left me a bit unsatisfied. It’s not that I didn’t liked it, but I wanted a bit more for this couple. A Scottish Wedding is the continuation of Hugh and Sam’s story, and it has the perfect ending. I love it.
“That’s right, Sam. Hold fast,” he said with a grin. “We’re in it for the long run.”

Sam and Hugh are together and in love. Their relationship is still fairly new, but both know it’s r
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Hilaria Alexander never thought she'd be a writer one day. Reader? Yes. Book hoarder? You betcha. Then, she started reading romance - that's when she felt the need to write a story. Unfortunately, she didn't listen to her gut, and talked herself out of it A MILLION TIMES. She finally gave up a few years ago, when the urge to write was stronger than self-doubt. She loves funny, sexy romances wrappe ...more

Lost in Scotland (2 books)
  • Lost In Scotland (Lost in Scotland #1)