Start by marking “Reckless Devotion Book Two (Reckless Devotion #2)” as Want to Read:
Reckless Devotion Book Two (Reckless Devotion #2)

Reckless Devotion Book Two

(Reckless Devotion #2)

Gabriel and Mia’s story continues…

Intense. Passionate. Consuming. It was everything they both wanted—until it wasn’t.

When trust is shattered and doubt creeps in, Gabriel and Mia must decide if fighting for what they have is worth the compromise or if their devotion will only end in devastation.

***This is book two in the duet. It is intended for mature audiences due t
Published June 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Reckless Devotion Book Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckless Devotion Book Two

Start your review of Reckless Devotion Book Two (Reckless Devotion #2)
Amber
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once I finished the first book of Reckless Devotion, I was addicted. I needed more of Mia and Gabriel. They're characters are relate-able in the sense that we all have flaws and sometimes it takes losing what we love most to realize it. Jennifer Domenico has a way with words, she entraps you in her world and you get so lost in the characters you lose track of everything else. I really enjoyed reading Reckless Devotion Books One and Two, they were both so hot! I really liked Gabriel's character a ...more
Tracey Vuolo
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book consumed me from the beginning just like Gabriel and Mia did to each other. They have to figure out how to navigate their differences and learn to fight their demons. This story is raw, intense, and captivating. You will find yourself rooting for them. The twists and turns are unexpected and exciting.
Jen's attention to details make her books more enticing and you find yourself invested in the characters. Everyone should experience pure devotion. This story is bold, beautiful, sexy, co
Chasidy
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading book one, I could not wait to see what happened next! I needed more Gabriel and Mia!!!! Will they be able to overcome their struggles? We got a deeper look into both characters and got to see their relationship develop. The chemistry between the two.....wow! This was a great read and I can't wait to see what's next!!!!

JD
Usually these generic books depict D/s relationships as unmitigated bliss: like the great dance teams of Hollywood yore, we know that the MC are made for each other because they click so well when they dance engage in BDSM play together. But what happens when the kinky couple aren't well matched: when one, say, wants a 24/7 TPE and the other is only a bedroom submissive?

This is the second of two books about Gabriel and Mia, and it's absolutely necessary to read Reckless Devotion to understand wh
Sherry
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

The first book ended when they parted ways over a trust issue. Gabriel realized that Mia was the one woman that was his other half. She stood by him while he came to terms with his dark side and she helped him move past the desires of it. Mia gave into her heart and trusted Gabriel, and he in turn trusted her to help him overcome his dark tendencies. Well written story about BDSM, and how relationships work around it.
M
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Prefect conclusion to this emotional duet

Reckless Devotion starts where book one left off. This is a truly emotional, heartbreaking journey of self discovery. Gabriel and Mia’s love story isn’t a fairytale. It’s raw, real, and emotional. Both trying to make their relationship work while working through their struggles. Loved this duet and look forward to more from this author.
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
I was completely thrilled to learn that there was more to Gabriel and Mia’s story, and Reckless Devotion did not disappoint!

This book picks up directly where book one leaves off. Both Mia and Gabriel are feeling lost, hurt and confused by their whirlwind relationship and while Mia has called it quits, neither one can really let the other go. Mia’s trust in Gabriel is shattered, and he knows he must change his ways and rebuild what was lost in order to have a change at having Mia in his life.

When
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
Jennifer Domenico is my new heroine and I am her humble devotee. This review is very vague in terms of what happens as I can't say much without spoiling your read.

I love me a good BDSM or Dom/sub book, but only when the control is part of sex/playtime (be that in a club or at home). I hate it when (and often despite all agreement to keep it to the bedroom) suddenly the Dom/man decides it is o.k. to punish the sub/woman about things she says/does in her everyday life or at work. For me that is a
CeeJay Daisy
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
🔥IF THERE WAS A BOOK THREE, I WOULDN'T BE WRITING MY REVIEW YET, I'D BE READING IT!!!🔥
I feel like I want...no I need to write this one review for both Books 1&2, because you can neither read just Book 1, nor can you read just Book 2...Neither of these are standalone books...Just order them both at the same time, because I guarantee after you read Book 1, you'll not just WANT to read Book 2, you'll NEED to read Book 2!!! 🔥🔥
I have just recently "discovered" Jennifer Domenico, and as many books as
Tessa
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a conclusion to a beautiful story. Reckless Devotion 2 cannot be read as a standalone. It is the conclusion of Reckless Devotion. I love that it is told in dual points of view and we can get into the heads of Mia and Gabriel.

We find Mia and Gabriel where they left us at the end of the first book. They have gone their separate ways and just like any relationship, they are hurting and struggling at their loss. Gabriel knows he needs Mia in his life. Mia misses Gabriel and craves what he was
Kari Hansen
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reckless Devotion Book 1 must be read first as Reckless Devotion Book 2 begins right where the first book ended.

Mia and Gabriel have just broken up as they want different things from their relationship however that doesn’t make their feelings for each other any less intense. Mia’s strength and independence causes an internal conflict with what Gabriel needs out of their relationship and Gabriel has his own issues that must be dealt with before he can truly will what Mia needs. Is their love str
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reckless Devotion Book 2 was everything I hoped it would be! Mia and Gabriel start off a little rocky, and Gabriel is realizing he needs some help to figure out why he feels the need to be so controlling and to push beyond even his own boundaries. The attraction between Mia and Gabriel is as strong as every, but it's constantly fraught with challenges. As they continue to explore their relationship, they learn so much more, not just about each other, but about themselves as well. I love how poet ...more
Lena
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such an anticipated release for me as the first book left me craving for more and like Book 1, I could not put Book 2 down! Jennifer Dominico delivers a perfect ending to an incredible duet!

Book 2 is everything in the way of happily ever afters but not before giving you a more in depth look into the characters we've grown attached to. The story begins just where Book 1 left off, and as Gabriel and Mia struggle to be together you are privileged to what I feel is a very realistic way of
CRlovebooks ❤️
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
ARC

A must read ❤️📚 🔥🔥🔥

The truth is I am not big fan off BDSM but occasionally I read books that have some of it. But this book actually went into some more of the mental element of it and helped me to understand it all a bit more.
The book is very erotic and some of that eroticism makes me cringe sometimes.
Jennifer wrote a fantastic, well written, well thought out book. It's sensual, passionate, humorous, heartbreaking, sinful but also very emotional.
This book did not change my mind related to
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sexy Erotic Romance readers
4.5 STARS

I loved this book more then the first book.

This author has a way with words that I just can not explain. Her writing is perfection and she writes characters and stories that just consume you.

We carry on with Gabriel and Mia as the navigate their life together with their differences, it is full of ups and downs and so emotional that you feel everything that character is going through.

This is a very sexy, emotional, bold & beautiful story that everyone needs to read!! Kudos to the author
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not your typical erotica characters, Mia and Gabriel are characters that are down-to-earth and relatable. Whether you're strong, independent Mia, unsure of how ok with something that gives you so much pleasure and makes you want, for once, to not always be the strong one, or Gabriel, wrestling with your inner demons so you can settle down with the one you love and respect. Sexy, steamy, and totally relatable, you won't want to leave their world!

Received in exchange for a fair and honest review
Lily
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 devoted stars! One of my top favorite books this year<3

Eeeeeeeekkkkkkk I absolutely LOVED this book so much! That cliffy in book one had me dying for more Gabriel and Mia. They had some struggles to overcome and once they reunite we get to see their relationship truly develop into something recklessly sweet and ridiculously hot! #GabrielIsMine no ifs or buts about it! I honestly can't express how much I loved this book and can't wait to read Jen's next book<3
Jennifer Dicenzo
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the second book in Gabriel and Mia's story!! The first book is a must read before reading this one. I am not going to into a lot of detail because I don't want to provide spoilers. But let me say this has to be what every reader of book one wanted for the conclusion. It had passion, romance, sadness, laughter, love and compromise. This book is what happens when you have to figure out if love is enough to save a relationship.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Vera M
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!
Warning this is book two in the series!!!
Gabriel and Mia have held me captive since book one!!
Their conclusion is bittersweet!!
Their love story is beautiful!!
It is full of heartache that can destroy you, but also can put you back together again that much stronger!!
Gabriel and Mia's story is intense and raw!! The emotions that Jennifer Domenico pulls out of her characters is awe inspiring!!
Such a phenomenal book!! Such a beautiful couple!!
Would highly recommend this series!!
Tamra Delasalle Padgett
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gabriel and Mia are soul mates but will they prevail through the turmoil, heated confrontations, soul searching and dominance to gain the love and respect they need for one another. You can't miss the hot,steamy and dominant scenes that Jennifer Domenico has a talent for writing. Don't miss reading book 1 first and then to here. These are a must read. This is my honest review. ...more
Carey
This book was much better on the story line for me. But it lacked a bit of the hotness book 1 had. Still a great read!
Keisha
Anica
Jun 23, 2017
Lkk82
Jun 26, 2017

• Black Light: Brave (Black Light Series Book 17)
  • Big Shot
  • Destruction (Fragile Ties, #1)
  • A is for... (BDSM Checklist, #1)
  • Desire (Doms of Club Eden, #2)
  • Her Cherry (Objects of Attraction, #2)
  • Trident Security Series: A Special Collection Volume II
  • Trident Security Series: A Special Collection: Volume III (Trident Security, #6-7.5; Doms of the Covenant, #1)
  • Leather & Lace / His Angel / Waiting for Him (Trident Security, #1-3)
  • Cruel Idols
  • Two Bosses
  • The Dom with a Safeword (Badass Brats #1)
  • Salvaging His Soul (Trident Security, #8)
  • A Dead Man's Pulse (Trident Security Omega Team #1)
  • Tragic King (The Dominant Bastard Duology #2)
  • Built for Them (The Boyfriend Diaries, #8)
  • I Still Dream About You
  • Once Upon a Time in Silver Lake
Jennifer Domenico writes contemporary and erotic romances. She loves alpha males with a soft spot, flawed characters, and strong, sassy women. Her characters usually have a side of kink and aren't afraid to demand what they want. The author doesn't apologize for that. She's a sucker for a happy ending as long as it comes with a lot of heat.

She lives in Phoenix, Arizona but is a Bostonian at heart

Reckless Devotion (2 books)
  • Reckless Devotion (Reckless Devotion #1)