Start by marking “Perfectly Creamy Frozen Yogurt: 56 Amazing Flavors plus Recipes for Pies, Cakes Other Frozen Desserts” as Want to Read:
Perfectly Creamy Frozen Yogurt: 56 Amazing Flavors plus Recipes for Pies, Cakes  Other Frozen Desserts

Learn to make frozen yogurt at home that’s just as light, smooth, and delightful as what you buy. You’ll use Greek yogurt as a base and a basic ice cream machine to make these 56 flavor recipes that range from traditional to artisanal, including black cherry vanilla, toasted coconut, peach Melba, chai spice, watermelon, maple bacon, chocolate malted, pistachio, and browned ...more
Published May 29th 2018 by Storey Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Perfectly Creamy Frozen Yogurt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfectly Creamy Frozen Yogurt

Schizanthus
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Here I am in my winter pyjamas with thunder rumbling in the background. Apparently this is a good time to tell you about some tempting treats to cool you down on a hot summer day, and why not! I love frozen yoghurt regardless of the season!

Once you devour the recipes for the five basics (tangy & tart, vanilla bean, chocolate, dark chocolate and coffee), you’re then treated to another 51 flavours of fruits, sugar and spices, and chocolate and nuts. The subsequent chapters allow you to drool o
Olivia & Lori (The Candid Cover)
Perfectly Creamy Frozen Yogurt by Nicole Weston is a staple that anyone with an ice cream maker will want in their recipe book collection. This beautifully illustrated book has recipes that can easily be followed by beginners. It also includes a range of simple to more complex desserts that will rival any frozen yogurt stand.

Full review on The Candid Cover
Elaine -
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cook-book
Nicole Weston has written a book with easy to follow recipes for delicious frozen yogurt. There are the classics, trendy flavors, cakes, bon bons, and so much more. I can't wait to try her recipe for Key Lime Frozen Yogurt!

Perfectly Creamy Frozen Yogurt starts out with the basics on how to make frozen yogurt without the dreaded ice crystals. I've tried a few different recipes and have found I'm not fond of the consistency after day three in the freezer. Nicole uses the Meringue Method to combin
Danielle
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfectly Creamy Frozen Yogurt offers the reader an array of recipes for making the perfect frozen treat. In a world filled with an abundance of recipes at your fingertips, this cookbook needs to make it on your shelf. Simple recipes and easy-to-follow directions allow you to whip up some sweet treats for any gathering. Making frozen yogurt can be time-consuming, so keep that in mind. But the results are wonderful!

The recipes include intriguing ingredients like avocados! My boyfriend is looking
Fiorella
Jul 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: english, arc, cookbooks
*Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an honest review*

Delicious and creative recipes and great design(LOVE the pastel colors). I think this was one of the easiest cookbooks, the instructions were so simple and clear, although I wanted to see more photos :).
Susan B
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed flipping through this cookbook. It has nice photos and the recipes are definitely easy to throw together. I made the Dark Chocolate and it was creamy and delicious. You can definitely taste the tang of the Greek yogurt.

The author has great tips from picking an ice cream freezer to putting the recipes together. It's informative and perfect for the summer!
Fran
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lovely and delicious sounding recipes. I’m afraid this is definitely geared toward those with more time and energy than me.
Jill
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Summer is already heating up here, and so it's ready to take on a serious topic: homemade frozen yogurt. This is something I yet to have any luck with myself, so I was glad to find Nicole Weston's Perfectly Creamy Frozen Yogurt. She's figured out how to make it work, and her recipes can work if you have an ice cream maker or if you don't.

If you want to go all-out, you can use her recipe for frozen yogurt, or if you are short on time or energy, you can buy yogurt, but with her "Meringue Method,"
Raquel Evans
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction
I have an ice cream maker that I've tried to use several times and the results have never been satisfactory. I had the chance to read this book after deciding that frozen yogurt would be my last ditch effort before getting rid of the ice cream maker altogether and resigning myself to only store bought frozen desserts.

Just reading through the recipes I was pleased. The same basic formula is used for all the frozen yogurt, and even some of the extra cookie/cake recipes in the back for more elab
Janet
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a DIGITAL Advance Reader Copy of this book from #NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. From the publisher -
Gregandemy
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
I received an advanced digital copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for my honest opinion:

I was so pleased to receive a digital copy of this book. I got a cuisinart ice cream maker for christmas last year and sadly have not used it as much as I had planned to. Now, after reading this book, I have several recipes bookmarked to try out! The book was enjoyable to read for a cookbook. The recipes are clear and easy to follow, the descriptions gave me a good sense of the fin
Nadege
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgallery, food
Perfectly creamy frozen yogurt is a must to have is you own an ice cream maker....or not as they explain how to make it if you don't an ice cream maker too.

There were so many recipes I never heard of and got curious to try. I wasn't able to succeed with all of my tries but I think with some adjustments it will work.

The photographs used as illustration are beautiful, as someone who really appreciates seeing the visual of a recipe I was in heaven with those.
The instructions are very easy to foll
roxi Net
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Finally! I'm so excited to try my hand at frozen yogurt with the help of this book. I've been making ice cream for some time, but wanted to try frozen yogurt, since it's actually something I prefer to ice cream. The book and recipes are simply laid out, easy to follow, and drool-inducing (the best things for cookbooks). The recipes are also exciting to try (avocado, bananas foster), and the author breaks the recipes in great sections (classic bases, fruits, sugar&spices, chocolate ad nuts, a ...more
Victoria Peipert
Nov 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Wonderful in-depth exploration of frozen yogurt. I love the fun and unique flavor combinations! Also, the background of frozen yogurt, making it, etc. was a great introduction that could really open this method up to newer cooks as well. Minus two starts for the limited amount of recipes and for the very specific and niche approach that also requires a lot of time and costly equipment - making it a hard entry for readers who aren't already invested.
Judy
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-book
Love the fact there is a 'basic' recipe and you alter it by what you add in. Also, lots of 'different' uses for the frozen yogurt.
Claire
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2018
You guys, I made the ginger cardamom frozen yogurt and it was SO GOOD. I also made the s’mores freezer cake...also delicious! Great photographs, directions were clear and easy to follow, end results were exactly as promised, creamy and not icy.
Brandi
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I got this book prior to deciding whether or not to buy an ice cream maker. I’d been tossing the idea around for quite some time, but was hesitant because I didn’t want real ice cream. I wanted frozen yogurt. This book solidified my decision. I can not wait to start making frozen yogurt and treats from this book!

The book contains everything from classic Vanilla and Chocolate to more exotic recipes like Honey and Ginger.

I can already see my family loving the recipes from this book!
Kerrey
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delicious recipes in a well presented easy to follow format. Tried the key lime flavour yesterday and it was fab
J.
Jan 15, 2018 rated it liked it
A great book, I did not try out any of the recipes as it was not in Kindle format and it expired before I got chance to try them.
Vidya Tiru
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yogurt is part of almost every meal in a household such as ours - from the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. We end our meals with yogurt rice, plain yogurt or buttermilk. I was introduced to frozen yogurt a few years ago when we discovered the local frozen yogurt stores. And while I do not consider myself hooked (since our traditional favorite is plain yogurt), we love it and make regular visits to the nearest Yogurtland (which might be too less often for the kids, and a bit too often for us ...more
Kim
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC via Netgalley and I am leaving a voluntary review. I can't wait to try the recipes on my family this summer. My husband loves frozen yogurt and will love several of these recipes.
Annarella
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book full of very yummi recipes and wonderful picture. The recipes are well explained.
A very good book for summer treats.
Many thanks to Storey Publishing and Netgalley
Cassandra
What a perfect summer "cookbook"! I can't believe how delicious EVERY single one of these recipes look. I will admit to thinking that there was no way I'd be able to make homemade frozen yogurt, and thought this book would just be fun to look through ( or buy for someone else - and have them make me yummy dessert), but after reading these recipes they really don't look that hard if you have an ice cream maker. With my wedding fast approaching, I know what i'll be adding to my wedding registry ;) ...more
Lisabeth
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thanks to Netgalley, the publisher. and the author for allowing me to read and review a digital copy of this book. The instructions are really easy to follow, there is a great variety of flavors and the pictures are mouthwatering. I can't wait to get stuck in and try the recipes!
Sammm [if you hadn't noticed, yeah, somewhat on hiatus]
A digitized ARC of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Ann T
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thank you NetGalley, Nicole Weston and Storey Publishing for an ARC of this book in return for my honest review.

**** Feedfack to Editor***. I apologise if this is not the correct place to let you know that the index of the ARC I received, does not relate to this book, it appears to belong to a cleaning book.

I really liked this book, the introductory chapter clearly explained how to get the best results when making frozen yogurt, either in a machine or not. The book had a really great range of
Denise
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Easy and delicious recipes. These recipes all share a similar base which makes it easy to adjust and create new recipes to suit your tastes. It includes MANY recipes with fantastic realistic pictures. The recipes are easy to follow and make the best frozen yogurt I have ever made. I made the strawberry first and it was amazing! So creamy and full of flavour! I would recommend this book to anyone and will definitely be adding it to my shelf!
JustHB
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an utterly brilliant recipe book. I love the recipes - simple, yet inspiring. Chapters are clear and well laid out. Some old favorites, and some new friends (hopefully).
Karen Whittard
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I need to go out and buy myself a ice cream maker immediately as all the recipes in this book look extremely tempting. I was hoping that I would be able to make at least some of them by hand but that isn’t the case. Which isn’t a problem as I now know what to add to my amazon wish list 🙈🙈
Samantha
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley, cookery
This is an excellent cookery book for making frozen yoghurts at home in many different flavours for adults and children will enjoy including a few alcoholic ones.

It is split into 9 sections starting with how to make the frozen yoghurt, then moves onto the yoghurt flavours with classic bases, fruits, sugar & spices and chocolate & nuts. There are also sections on how to use the frozen yoghurt by making cookie & brownie sandwiches, cakes, cupcakes & pies, semifreddos, terrines &