Start by marking “Grateful for Each Day” as Want to Read:
Grateful for Each Day

Grateful for Each Day

Experience and science say that daily practices and motiving reminders help us to be the people we want to be and to live the lives we want to live. This inspiring collection of 365 sayings and reflections comes from the Network of Grateful Living, founded by David Steindl-Rast. Quotes from A.A. Milne, Anne Frank, Thomas Merton, Maya Angelou, and more are paired with relat ...more
Published May 1st 2018 by Storey Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Grateful for Each Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grateful for Each Day

Schizanthus
Apr 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Everyday Gratitude is a collection of quotes from authors, spiritual leaders including monks and rabbis, and other well known people from history along with some I’d never heard of. Intended to make you think about your own life, each quote is accompanied by a question that encourages you in one or more of the following:
“1. STOP: Pause and awaken.
2. LOOK: Become aware of the gifts and opportunities around you.
3. GO: Take action based on gratefulness and great-fulness.”
“Though you may not chan
Lou
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thought this would be a nice book to read between fiction as we can all do with a little inspiration from time to time. Beautifully colourful and bursting with quotes from well-known minds such as Maya Angelou, Confucius and Anne Frank, this uplifting book reminds you to cherish what you have and take advantage of the opportunities that may arise in future - the original reflections and exercises will help you in that journey.

I can't help feeling that it would make a great gift or coffee tabl
Daeriin
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: inspirational
Everyday Gratitude is a colorful and bright book that deeply researches the topic of finding gratitude and joy in our daily life. It's one of those books that come to you at that particular moment in life when you feel you need insight and motivation the most, but also helps to make every moment that special one, to enrich your life philosophy and deepen your understanding of yourself. Every quote has a question accompanying it, and each question both gives a particular explanation to the quote ...more
Stylesplenty
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read Everyday Gratitude for free from Netgalley, the publisher and the author for providing me with an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
The book will uplift you when you need it the most and it will also remind you of how grateful we should be.
It is a very colorful book with original quotes and exercises. It is a good book to use while doing your daily bible reading or just to have by your beside. It will hep you get a bit more of gratitude, inspiration and motivation.
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a lovely little gift book. Each page has a quote and inspirational question written on top of a watercolor-painted page.

I received an ARC from NetGalley. The book will be released on April 3, 2018.
Mukesh Gupta
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book does two Q's - Quotes & Questions. Quotes that inspire us and questions that force us to think through and personalise the quote for ourselves.

Great book that forces us to think about questions that matter, if we want, do it every single day...
Bob Brown
May 17, 2018
Rita
Jan 23, 2019
Anne
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read many books on gratitude, and struggle to remember to practice it in everyday life. I love this book because it contains so many inspiring quotes, many of which I had never seen before, and they are presented in a beautiful visual format with bright watercolors. But I especially love the question that comes with each quotation, and I can really see where having this beside me throughout my day will assist me in grounding myself in gratitude on a daily basis. I like the idea of journal ...more
Abhilash Abhi