Start by marking “Winning with ADHD: A Playbook for Teens and Young Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Get the real inside scoop on thriving as a teen with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Drawing on her own experiences living with the disorder, college student Grace Friedman—along with pediatric neurologist Sarah Cheyette—offers valuable tips and tricks to help you face the unique challenges of ADHD.

If you’re a teen with ADHD, you care about academic and so
Published April 1st 2019 by Instant Help

To ask other readers questions about Winning with ADHD, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winning with ADHD

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Book Him Danno
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review:

As a mother who has struggled with ADHD ad now having a son with ADHD I struggle to find way to help him cope with the internal thoughts that never slow down or his ticks that get out of control when his medication doesn't work.

Grace Friedman has the ability to guide readers with love, positive energy and a reminder that you are more than you ADHD.

She gives guidance to teens as well as parents to help teens learn to cope with the disability or ability.
This book isn't just for teens, pare
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read through this book in an evening, and all I can say is this - I wish this book has been around when I was a teen and young adult struggling with my ADHD.

Reading from a unique perspective, as an adult with an ADHD diagnosis who teaches teens and preteens, some of whom have the same diagnosis, I greatly appreciated this workbook. Grace Friedman approaches the topic with a genuine mix of expertise, experience, empathy, and a no-nonsense tone. She begins the book by affirming that you are MOR
Kari Marie