Start by marking “Ruin of the Gods (Elysium Legacies, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ruin of the Gods (Elysium Legacies, #3)

Ruin of the Gods

(Elysium Legacies #3)

Hell hath no Fury.
Because she’s taking a vacation.

Officer Tessa Forney is a brilliant cop with a fiery temper and a predilection for toeing the line of the law. She’s good at her job too, much to the chagrin of her by-the-book partner Raph. She just always seems to be at the right place at the right time.

What Raph doesn’t know is that Tessa is actually Tisiphone, one of
Published October 8th 2017 by Erin Hayes Books

To ask other readers questions about Ruin of the Gods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruin of the Gods

Teri
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wait is it possible??!! Haha it can't be true!! The truest bad attitude Bad A$$ Tisiphone is up to her old antics. Her attitude is still the same but now her heart is broken and well man, life just stinks right now. With all of her personal life on the craps you would think other 'god/goddess' stuff would at least act right but no such luck. You will laugh your way through this book as the antics of Tisiphone and the gods and goddesses get into trouble.

Love it and it's a great followup to the p
Lyn Mckenzie
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book, being a huge fan of this author's work so was really excited to read this D I was most definitely not disappointed by it!!! It is a brilliant took and such an experience to read that I adored and I can't wait for the next book in this amazing series.

The storyline of this book is so addictive that once you start you can't stop turning the pages. It is so exciting and exhilarating to read, that you just want to know what surprise is arou
Samantha Reeves
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The always surprising yet never dull Tisiphone is back to tell us her story in book 3 of The Elysium Legacies series. Hell's youngest Fury is still on vacation in the mortal world and keeping busy as Officer Tessa Forney. Mortals and Gods/Goddesses alike should take cover though. Because our favorite Fury is even more furious as she deals with a broken heart. Five thousand years is a long time to just get over... There's a sake up at the police station and the mortals seem to be shy some importa ...more
Mandy Parmenter
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Tessa Forney is a brilliant cop, has a temper, and good at her job. She has the perfect partner in Ralph who does everything by the book. Thing is she has a big secret - sh is actually Tisiphone and a Furie from ancient Greek mythology and thousands of years old. So when she breaks up with her boyfriend of 5000 years after he cheated on her, she vows to take it out on the bad guys. However when other gods start disappearing she has to find them before it it too late.

This was a great story set in
Lisa Eiff
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'll admit that when I first got started reading this book, I realized a few pages in (and with mild levels of slight confusion)...that this is the third book in a series, not the first. However, after getting through the first chapter, I was pleased to find I could pick up most of what was going on, and I felt right at home with Tisiphone...what with her bad-arsery and snarky attitude.

This book is packed with action, humor and a little light romance...and I found it an enjoyable experience sin
Jessica Woods
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ruin of the Gods is an enjoyable, all around fun paranormal novel that is over way too soon. I love Tisiphone in this book as she is funny, sassy, and fierce. A fury taking a vacation topside, Tessa Forney, aka Tisiphone, is using her crime fighting abilities as criminal detective. When minor gods and goddesses began disappearing, Tessa is drawn in a battle to save the world again. A new hot partner that is crush worthy and a few old friends are all Tessa needs to take on the scariest of enemies ...more
Ola Adamska
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2017
Really good continuation of Elysium Legacies series. This time its focused on Tessa (Tisiphone).
She still is so badass girl. This time she's on Earth, has broken heart and she just got a New partner at the police. They are opposites and can't get along.
Add to it missing gods and Titan thirst for vengance and want to get his wife back.
This book gave me laugh and cry Time in really good proportions.
Cali Jewel
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Emotionally thrilling paranormal adventure in a dangerous, mysterious and highly entertaining world filled with gods and forces of evil looking to destroy the world.

Tessa Forney has a fiery temper and a sassy mouth (love her) she flirts with the line of breaking the rules to get to the bad guys and drives her by the book partner Raph crazy. This is a entertaining, engaging humorous look at a interesting paranormal world and the fight to save it from evil. Enjoyed every twist and turn.
Felicia Semmler
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series since book 1, and this one did not disappoint! Tessa is wickedly good at her job and a real fury when it comes to hurting those she cares about. It’s fast paced and draws you in! I can’t wait for more.
Lindsay
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: edit
4.5 stars!

Tisiphone's inner voice is so full of snark and sarcasm, she's truly my soul mate. <3
Jaimie O'Dell
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-series
A fun shortish story in the Greek mythology. Surprising little be story blooms and the world has to be saved! What else do you need Lol!
JAX R.V
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!!! Enjoyed the whole series.
Feb 03, 2018
Kat Valentine
Amanda
Patrick Siu
Oct 08, 2017
Sci-fi junkie, video game nerd, and wannabe manga artist Erin Hayes writes a lot of things. Sometimes she writes books.

She works as an advertising copywriter by day, and she's a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author by night. She has lived in New Zealand, Hawaii, Texas, Alabama, and now San Francisco with her husband, cat, and a growing collection of geek paraphernalia.

You can reach her

Elysium Legacies (3 books)
  • Shades of the Gods (The Elysium Legacies, #1)
  • Blood of the Gods (Elysium Legacies, #2)