Start by marking “No Room for Hondo” as Want to Read:
No Room for Hondo

No Room for Hondo

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
Who are you? That can be a difficult question for a brand new first-time mother. Isolated by the stay-at-home life, sleep deprived, and under stimulated, Marty Roscigno wasn't adjusting to her new life. Instead she was fostering a new reality of her own making.

No Room for Hondo follows Marty through mental illness and family crisis. She endures mundane everyday battles an
Kindle Edition
Published June 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about No Room for Hondo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Room for Hondo

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

Chelsea Lauren
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
No Room for Hondo is a good book for new mother's who are trying to find their purpose in life other than just motherhood! What I loved about this book was it became an eye-opening experience in the life of one mother. As the prospect of becoming a mother nears for myself, I've found myself thinking a lot about motherhood, pregnancy, and the life thereafter. So by reading about Marty's experience, I felt like I could live her life with her and learn about what could happen if you don't have the ...more
Luke ( LUCI ) Peterson
Aug 14, 2017
Chrissy Welsh
Jan 24, 2018
Joey Resciniti
Nov 04, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I am a wife, mother, and writer.

I live North of Pittsburgh in a township populated by an extraordinary number of pizza shops. I married my high school sweetheart (it still counts even though we went to different high schools) in 2002. We have one daughter and two shih tzus called Luke & Leia. We like Star Wars.

I blog at Big Teeth & Clouds where I was almost famous once for writing about Eg