Start by marking “Isle of Savages” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Isle of Savages

T. Briar

Isle of Savages

On July 20, 20— a charter school’s sponsored sail from San Diego to Hawaii hits a reef during a violent storm. Sixteen souls abandon ship. Nine students, along with the hated captain and first mate, wash up on what they believe is a deserted island.

Separated into three groups by circumstance and mutual distrust, treachery and death lurks for all. Over the course of a singl
ebook, First eBook Edition, 327 pages
Published June 2017 by MuseItUp Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Isle of Savages, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Isle of Savages

Joyce
Feb 25, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
1 star

Oh, this book is too disjointed and I didn't care for any of the characters. Sorry, it is not for me.

I want to thank NetGalley and MuseItUp Publishing for forwarding to me a copy of this book for me to read and review.
Amanda Mann *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
A FREAKING MAZING!

This books was such a wild ride from page one. So many twists and turns that you just can't figure out what the hell is going to happen next! It was so hard to put down and very, very well written.

I am very picky with the books I read, I know I say that a lot, but it's true. This book met every single one of my expectations and then some.

With the characters, you either really felt for them, or you held seething hatred for them. It was like the main characters couldn't seem t
Jo Smith
Feb 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
Quick paced (a little too quick), we land right in the middle of this disjointed story. We follow Mia, Keri, and Eric who have been washed up on a mysterious island following and ate attempted mutiny on the vessel. A ruthless Cap’n and his ‘dog’ are in hot pursuit......will they catch them up? Something unseen is chasing all of them.
Unfortunately Briar writes with a misogynist attitude - ‘
you’ll be serving me because that’s how it works in primitive society. The man always comes first. Didn’t y
Nancy (The Avid Reader)