Start by marking “I Know Who You Are” as Want to Read:

I Know Who You Are

l Know Who You Are is the brilliant tale of two stories. One is about Aimee Sinclair—well-known actress on the verge of being full-on famous. If you saw her, you’d think you knew her. One day towards the near-end of her shoot on her latest film, Aimee comes home from filming to find her husband’s cell phone and wallet on the dining room table. He never goes anywhere withou ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Expected publication: May 16th 2019 by HQ (first published April 23rd 2019)

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Apr 23, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win one of 20 unabridged AUDIOBOOK CDs of Alice Feeney's I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, read by Stephanie Racine!

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 20 copies available, 4537 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Apr 08 - Apr 22, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about I Know Who You Are, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Know Who You Are

Susanne  Strong
    4 Crazy Unbelievable Stars! Thank you to #Goodreads-Giveaway, Flatiron Books and Alice Feeney for a copy of this ARC!

How very Interesting!

Alice Feeney sure knows how to give a person heart palpitations
    - you know, the kind that make you feel like your heart is going to burst out of your chest and rise right up out of you? Yeah, those.

Aimee Sinclair is an actress everyone thinks they know but can’t remember where from. Someone, however knows Aimee very well, perhaps even better than she knows
    Kaceey
    Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Sometimes a book immediately resonates, and you know you’re in for a great ride! This was one of those books!

Aimee is an up-and-coming movie starlet! Everything is falling into place for her...at least professionally. Her home life however, could use a little Hollywood magic. Her husband has grown distant as her star-power has risen, leaving him in the shadows.

After a long day of shooting on the set, Aimee returns home to find her husband missing. His wallet, phone and shoes still in the home.
    Amanda
    Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I read Alice Feeney’s other book “Sometimes I Lie” which was a 5 star rating from me, so I had high hopes for this book!!

Aimee Sinclair is an actress married to Ben, when she returns home from her daily jog she discovers that Ben has disappeared leaving his wallet, shoes, phone and coat behind.

Aimee is used to acting the part and seems to be hiding a big secret!! The police suspect her of harming Ben as they have video evidence of them arguing in a restaurant and her slapping him in the face. S
    Jasmine from How Useful It Is
    I started reading I Know Who You Are on 3/10/2019 and finished it on 3/14/2019. This book is an excellent read. I like the distinction between the voice of an adult Aimee and the voice of a five year old Aimee. I like following adult Aimee’s thought process because there are many good advices especially because she’s an insecure person. The kid Aimee reminds me of a children’s series called Amelia Bedelia where she doesn’t know the idioms of such things as hold your horses as in wait a moment in ...more
    Travel.with.a.book
    Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Feeney's style is so unique and she knows the best way to impress us, her new book I KNOW WHO YOU ARE is a perfection full of unexpected dark twists and great drama!
    You can tell when a psychological thriller is great when you have no clue what's going on or who's doing what! Alice is the best when it comes to thrillers and we have enjoyed her book so much! She has merged different topics in very mixed and difficult emotions to swallow, her way of elaborating the acts is so greaf written it make
    Michelle
    Woot! I'm a winner! Thanks, Goodreads!
    Zuky the BookBum
    I NEED IT, I NEED IT!!

We've got a whole 384 days to wait for this novel!! I can't wait that long!!
    Louise Wilson
    Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
    This is a tale of two stories. One is about Aimee Sinclair - a well known actress who is on the verge of becoming famous. One day towards the end of her shoot on her latest film, Aimee comes home from filming to find her husbands mobile phone and wallet on the dining room table. He never goes anywhere without them. When she goes to her favourite coffee shop the next morning, her card gets declined. The bank tells her that her account has been emptied. She suspects her husband but the bank says t ...more
    JULIE ☼
    Oh man does Alice Feeney know how to keep her readers fully engaged! That was one twisted wild ride and I could not get off.  Alice Feeney's writing is addictive and it must be said that she is the queen of cliffhangers. It is next to impossible to pause at the end of a chapter and expect to be reading late into the night.

This story is told via the alternating inner monologue of our main character, Aimee Sinclair. From the present day where she is a upincoming actress, to the past where she is a
    Gabby
    Thanks to Flat Iron Books for the ARC!
    This was one hell of a ride. I was enjoying the hell out of this book and had so many predictions and every single chapter ended on a cliffhanger and I thought it was excellent.. until that final plot twist.

This book follows an actress named Aimee Sinclair who’s husband has recently gone missing, and their shared bank account has been emptied. In alternating chapters we get flashbacks of Aimee’s horrific childhood (view spoiler)
    Shannon
    Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Thanks so much to Flatiron #partner for gifting me a copy of I Know Who You Are by Alice Fenney. I loved Sometimes I Lie last year so I had to get my hands on this one! And WOW, what a WILD ride.

Once again, I am kind of stuck on how to write a review for one of Feeney’s novels so I don’t spoil anything. Just when you think you know what’s going to happen, you get slapped in the face with a shocking surprise. Seriously. My mouth dropped open.

Aimee Sinclair is an actress. Not just an actress in
    Jamie
    Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    ALICE FEENEY HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF!!!!!! I seriously applaud the creativity of a writer who manages to write a completely different book stylistically on their sophomore effort and still wow me. I was absolutely hooked on this book from the beginning and had no clue where it was headed - and honestly, that’s my favorite kind of twisty - when I just don’t know where it could go and the outcome is even more OH EM GEE than I could guess...

Okay, enough rambling. I’m not telling you a th
    Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
    D1Ds4qZWkAI4DAl

Oh Wow, this is one of the best psychological suspense books I have read in a while I absolutely adored this.
    My first experience with this author and I am super impressed.
    I don't really want to say too much about this story because I think it's just best to just delve into this blind, No preconceptions or expectations, just dive on in and prepare to have your mind blown.
    So Aimee an upcoming actress arrives home to find her husband missing, all his belongings are still at home his car, phone, per
    KC
    Actress Aimee Sinclair returns home from her daily run and quickly becomes alarmed when she realizes her husband Ben is missing but his belongings are left behind. With a secretive past, dramatic memory loss and a possibly dangerous stalker, Aimee becomes the prime suspect in her husband's disappearance. She must quickly piece together the puzzle in order to prove her innocence while continuing to hide her true identity leading readers to a wildly shocking conclusion.
    Christina McDonald
    A tightly woven, intricately plotted, heart-in-your-throat thriller, I couldn’t put this book down! I Know Who You Are is expertly crafted and tightly plotted. I never once guessed the end – and that is something of a feat for me! Every time I thought I knew what would happen, Feeney would upend everything so I was right back to square one.

This thriller follows Aimee Sinclaire, a woman who is an actress for her career, but has also spent her entire life acting. She’s used to playing a role, but
    Chandra Claypool (wherethereadergrows)
    After I read Sometimes I Lie last year and LOVED it, I was beyond thrilled to get a copy of her sophomore book, I Know Who You Are and guess what... it's JUST AS GOOD! Dang, Feeney.. now I'm dying for the next one and see if we can go three for three!

Aimee Sinclair.. a woman on the verge of becoming a very famous actress as well she should be considering her whole life has been pretending to be someone else. Acting and lying come more naturally to her than breathing. But one day her husband
    Tucker (TuckerTheReader)
    Dec 04, 2018 marked it as not-released-tbr  ·  review of another edition
    Do you know what I want for Christmas? I want every single amazing book that is going to be published in 2019.
    booksbikesbooze
    UMM.. CAN I GIVE THIS MORE THAN 5 stars?!!?!??

THIS BOOK IS GOLD! Twists of ALL twists! Seriously, Alice Feeney – how do you even write books like this?!

Me at the end of this book = definition of #MINDBLOWN

I’m telling you all – if you were a fan of "Sometimes I Lie", get ready to be blown away by this spectacular thriller. Feeney does NOT let us down!!!!

I can’t even say anything more, besides: PRE-ORDER, PRE-ORDER, PRE-ORDER! This is a DARK (warning!), enthralling, thriller that will knock you of
    Liz Barnsley
    Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I loved Sometimes I Lie because I do love a terribly twisted read, so was happy to get my hands on I Know Who You Are and I wasn’t disappointed, this one is as twisty as you like.
    We follow along with Aimee, an actress just on the edge of super stardom, who comes home one day to find her husband missing. The police are strangely immediately suspicious of Aimee and as things unfold we find out why….
    Alice Feeney plots with a clever eye on character and event which keeps things off kilter and means
    Mindi
    Feb 26, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
    There are unreliable narrators, and then there's Aimee Sinclair. Aimee doesn't even know if she can trust her own memory. And that's unfortunate, because her husband is missing, and Aimee is the number one suspect.

This book is bananas. There are so many twists I feel like I have whiplash. One of the many twists was a bit confusing as far as the details are concerned, but there is so much happening in this book that you sort of just forget that you question anything. I was drawn in to Aimee's st
    Umut Reviews
    Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
    I’m not impressed with the writing, it was really simple and I found myself skimming a lot.
    Another distorted family, abuse, psycho thriller. Yes, it was twisty, but not necessarily a pleasurable read. At least not for me.
    Meghan
    Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Wow. Need to discuss this book with someone!! Read it when it comes out! What a crazy thriller!! Thanks to Flatiron Books for the Advance Readers Copy.
    Amanda Webb
    Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I knew after absolutely loving Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney (@alicewriterland), that I wanted to get my hands on her upcoming release, I Know Who You Are. And man oh man did this one deliver. Wow. I was trudging along with this one, thinking I was so clever and had it all figured out just to be completely mind blown by the ending.🤯 On top of that, this book has a dual timeline format and Feeney was brilliant with her chapter transitions. You’ll just have to read it to know what I’m talking ab ...more
    Cassie-Traveling Sister-
    Holy Smokes here’s my next five star read!! Aimee Sinclair is an actress she hasn’t hit it big yet but she’s been in a couple B movies. People find her face familiar but can’t always remember from where. Her husband Ben has had a hard time dealing with her fame and add someone stalking her and leaving her notes that say “I know who you are”, it’s caused a huge rift between them. After a dinner and a public argument Aimee wakes up and her husband is gone but his phone, wallet and keys are still a ...more
    Heather LitChick4ever
    This thriller genre novel is a dark, gripping read that I couldn’t stop reading. This is the shortest time, ever, that I have read a novel. I was reading as I ate breakfast and anytime I had that I could get to read, I was absorbed in these pages.

I read this book as a buddy read with @booksonthebookshelf.

This book is made up of two stories and the chapters alternate between 1987-1988 and 2017. The alternating time between chapters was written seamlessly as to keep the flow of the novel.

Aimee Sin
    Donna Hines
    Holy smokes! What land of the unknown did I just travel too?!
    Alice Feeney will have you wondering just how good actresses can become when you meet the star actress of her newest work Aimee.
    My word Aimee is one of those characters you can't quite understand fully but her emotions keep you on your toes with plenty of heart palpitations and anxiety to follow up.
    Look fight or flight is not meant to be a stationary every day feeling yet for her and Ben it has been especially now that he's gone.
    Oh! OO
    Casey Frank
    Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
    Thank you Flatiron Books for sending me an ARC of this crazy new thriller.
    3.75 Stars rounded up
    I really enjoyed "Sometimes I Lie," though I kept my review sparse in order to avoid spoiling any of the fun twists and turns. In this case, I'm going to address at least one of the many cuckoo-bananas reveals in Feeney's latest because while certainly interesting in its dark twist, it was one that made my stomach churn.

But before we get to that-
    I loved the atmosphere of this book. Everyone has shadowy
    Basic B's Guide
    Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Holy bananapants book friends!!!! (word credit goes to Liberty @franzencomesalive) This book is CRAY. I’m suffering from massive whiplash from all the twists and turns in this wild story. I think I need to soak in an Epsom salt bath from all the body wounds. I feel used and abused.

This is best going in blind. If you’ve read Sometimes I Lie, Alice Feeney’s debut, you know that she is the master of keeping you on your toes. I was so frustrated that I couldn’t figure out her last book and she DID I
    Alice Feeney is an author and former BBC journalist. Her debut novel, Sometimes I Lie, was a New York Times and international bestseller. It has been translated into over twenty languages, and is being made into a TV series by Ellen DeGeneres and Warner Bros. starring Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Alice has lived in London and Sydney and has now settled in the Surrey countryside, where she lives with her
    • Lock Every Door
    • The Better Sister
    • Before She Was Found
    • I'll Never Tell
    • My Lovely Wife
    • Next Girl to Die (The Calderwood Cases, #1)
    • The Last House Guest