Start by marking “Borderline (Suncoast Society, #57)” as Want to Read:
Borderline (Suncoast Society, #57)

Borderline

(Suncoast Society #57)

(Suncoast Society 57, MM, MMM, MF, BDSM, HEA)

Bob discovered the joys of serving a dominant woman in college. Later, he felt adrift and alone, until he started seeing Mistress Cardinal. For three years, he faithfully followed her rules, secretly in love with her, thinking he’d never be more than her client.

Until the day he realized he was more, and Tilly opened a little of
ebook
Published September 1st 2017 by Siren-BookStrand (first published August 21st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Borderline, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Borderline

Start your review of Borderline (Suncoast Society, #57)
Aղցela W.
This was book 57 in the "Suncoast Society" series. Bob was one of Tilly's clients when she was a pro Domme and he was heart broken when Cris came back into her life and he married Landry. This was a really good read the author took you back in Bob's past he was always submissive his mother was the dominant one and he hated disappointing her. He also had a strong teacher in high school and while in college he a professor who became his lover who taught him how to submit to her. I really liked ...more
Rhonda
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great book by Tymber Dalton! Bob has been in love with Tilly for several years now and loved serving her. But she is with Chris and Landry. I felt pretty bad for Bob in several occasions in this book. It seemed no one loved, cared or wanted him around and he just wanted to be needed and cherished. We get some background as to Bob's younger years and things that happened that shaped the man he was. But what will happen when he gets the chance to be with Tilly, Chris and Landry? Will he ...more
Katd
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So glad Bob finally got his story. Was great to see Chris, Landry and Tilly. I am enjoying the overlapping of stories quite a bit. However this one didn't seem to start the next book in it. But I eagerly await the next book. There have been several this past year that I thought were pounded out a bit to quickly. But this one was great. Took a bit for me to get the past/present but it built the story wonderfully.

Of course now I have to go read Cardinal Rules again tonight. Thanks - waiting on the
Pam
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Borderline is book #57 in the Suncoast Society series by Tymber Dalton. In it, we finally learn Bob's story. Bob first appeared in Cardinal's Rule, book #2 in the series. He's made appearances in other books in the series. But we've never known much about him until now. Bob has always felt different. As he grows through his teen and young adult years, he discovers more of his nature and the truth of who he is. Then he meets Tilly, and his world is turned upside down. Things are never quite the ...more
Angie
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This book just blew me away! I have to start by saying that Tilly is my favorite character in the Suncoast Society series and that her husband Landry is a close second. In this book, these characters revealed things that surprised and shocked me! Having read Cardinal's Rule, I always hoped that Bob's full story would be written. Now that it has, I can not wait for more! The feeling that you have found your place is one that is dear to my heart. I loved reading about what that is for each ...more
Nsi
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Any book that's Tilly, Landry and Chris jumps to the front of the line!! And now Bob totally didn't see him ending up with them but yay!!!!!

This book made me SQUEEE! So hard especially at the end with Lan and Bob in the final bathroom scene!

I truly adore this quad!! Iono out of all the couples in the mix they are my favourite for some reason! I just adore them letting KC call Bob pere!!! So adorable!!!

Can't wait for their next book! Although I really did miss Ross and Loren and Tilly story
Melanie
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was one of my favorite Suncoast Society's books! I liked the way Tymber went back and forth in time. Without having to read through a "then to now" in order, you got to see the "now" and then see how Bob evolved into it. I love the way Tymber has given us yet another BDSM dynamic. She brings us in slowly, according to Landry's diabolical planning. It also shows the relationship of Tilly, Landy and Cris in much more detail than we have seen since Cardinal's Rule.

I can't wait to see how
Kristinmarie
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for Bob's story for a while. It was worth the wait. In this book you get Bob, Tilly, Landry and Chris. It weaves in and out of Bob's far past, not so far past and his present. How do the four of them form a family along with KC. Will Bob get his HEA with Tilly whom he was falling for in the trio's book? I love the back story that Tymber gives us, it helps me better understand Bob. Which I must admit took me a while to do. It took me a little while to get into this story but it ...more
Adelaide
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tilly is the Sun

Tilly is her men's world andi love it. While this is Bob's story I loved getting to see how far her men will go to make her happy. Going as far has to get her a toy. Landry and his need to fix things is adorable and I can't help the fictional crush I have on Master Fussypants.
Bridget
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read EVERY single Suncoast Society book written by Tymber Dalton and love ALL of them. But this one is probably one of my top three! This one sticks out to me on such a deeper level. Probably because I felt for Bob! And am SO HAPPY how it all turned out. I hope that we have a year update down the road.
Katy Beth Mckee
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ages ago Bob & Tilly almost had a moment but Landry and Cris blew that all away. They all form a friendship and we've seen peeks now and then. But Bob seems to finally have a chance to give his life the direction he's longed for. It isn't conventional in any sense of the word and it certainly isn't his original plan but I'm so glad to see hop for him obtaining his own HEA.
Saskia
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked Bob from the first moment I read about him in cardinal's Rule and it was wonderful to see him back and now together with Tilly, Chris and Landon. It was very intense, but also very sweet and caring. And don't forget hot.
Toi
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW

Never saw that coming but it just goes to show you that love transcends all - what a beautiful love story for Tilly, Landry, Chris and Bob.
Isabel
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: d-s, mmmf, erotica
I'm in love with Bob :)
Magda
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read this so fast, amazing, I've always loved Landry, Cris and Tilly's story. This just wraps it up,
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finally we get Bob's story. After Cardinal's Rule we left Bob without the woman he loves. He has shown up in the series here and there but now we know what happened. Written in Bob's POV we now understand what happen and where is end up. Oh and we get more Landry, Cris & Tilly.
Rebecca
Feb 12, 2019
Corinna
Feb 15, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #6)
  • At Your Service (Topped, #4; Masters and Mercenaries, #14.5)
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • Not a Hero (Sons of the Survivalist, #1)
  • Chief (Governor Trilogy, #3)
  • Governor (Governor Trilogy, #1)
  • Beneath the Scars (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13)
  • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
  • Spun Out (Blacktop Cowboys, #10)
  • Lieutenant (Governor Trilogy, #2)
  • Master of Solitude (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #5)
  • Curran Twitter, The Wilson Building (Kate Daniels #5.7)
  • Dabwaha, Curran Twitter (Kate Daniels #6.1)
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • Nobody Does It Better (Masters and Mercenaries, #15)
  • All Stars Fall (Seaside Pictures, #3.5; Big Sky, #4.5)
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • Master Bits & Mercenary Bites: Girls Night
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)