Start by marking “Unbreakable (Unblemished, #3)” as Want to Read:
Unbreakable (Unblemished, #3)

Unbreakable

(Unblemished #3)

Eliyana Ember is stranded in a foreign country in the Third Reflection with no passport, the inability to mirrorwalk, and zero clue where the nearest Thresholds back into the Fourth or Second might lie. Her mind is a haze, her memories vague. She knows a wormhole from the Fourth sent her here. She remembers her mom and baby brother Evan. Makai and Stormy and Joshua . . .

De

Published May 1st 2018 by Thomas Nelson

Start your review of Unbreakable (Unblemished, #3)
Trina (Between Chapters)
The publisher sent me a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Just like the other 2 books in this series, I had a hard time initially getting into this book but the ending was pretty exciting! The writing is very descriptive, but moreso with each character's internal thoughts than with scenery. Being so lost in the characters' thoughts did sometimes feel distracting and I would want to get on with the story. I also wasn't a big fan of how most of the plot twists involved the sa
Shantelle
I finally finished this book! Unfortunately, this third and final book in the UNBLEMISHED series by Sara Ella was not a worthwhile read for me. Unbreakable was confusing, unsatisfying, and just seemed to drag on with nothing important happening.

The first two books, Unblemished and Unraveling, were very intriguing and caught my attention for sure. They are a mix of fairy tale and fantasy, with a lot of original content. I did have a few issues with them ... namely the love triangle and a scene or
Abigail
I have been hit with the feels! This book ended in such an amazing yet almost depressing way. I have so many feelings right now.

The characters all have grown much since the first book. I am so sad to see them go. I ended up liking nearly every character that we have read about throughout the series. The redemption of some of the characters was truly heartwarming and I loved seeing them transform so much!!

The plot in this one was confusing at first but I just psuhed through and everything start
Emileigh Latham
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Me: OH MY GOSH! IT'S SO PRETTY!
Person: Why did you already 5-star it?
Me: BECAUSE IT'S A SARA ELLA NOVEL! DUH! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, READ THE SERIES! NOW! RIGHT NOW!
Brooke H
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
03/31/19

**REVIEW**
Spoiler Free!

Firstly, I want to say that I genuinely enjoyed this trilogy, as it’s been an interesting and fun adventure through the Reflections with Eliyana Ember and all whom she encounters.

I quickly fell in love with book one (Unblemished) of this trilogy, and book two (Unraveling) was almost as good as book one; both leaving me hungry for more!
But ... I had a harder time getting into this one. It was a lot slower than the others for me. A lot of the “plot twists” were mor
Jane
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
This story pulled my heart in all the best ways. Tears were shed, feels were real. I can't believe the trilogy is over.

The characters have grown so much since the first book and I feel like I've grown with them. I love them so much and I wish I could meet El in real life so we could become soul sisters.

So many plot twists! Mind bending reveals! Romance feels! I have All. The. Love. for everything about this series. I feel like I'm repeating myself throughout this whole review but I JUST LOVE IT.
Darque  Dreamer
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
And the faerie tale has come to an end. This was certainly an interesting tale. It had it's ups and downs, but, for the most part, it was beautiful and unique.

Unbreakable was elegant chaos. It had beauty, heartache, and struggle. Ella was able to tie in the history of Unblemished and Unraveling in such a way that it all came flowing back to me as I read the end of the trilogy.

Though this book still had its problems, I found that I enjoyed it more than the first two. It had the same elegantly viv
Galaxy Adventurer
This was an amazing conclusion to an even more amazing series!

Sara has such lyrical writing that draws you into the world in such a magical way. Plus, the way she pulls things together in the story, things you might not expect, that come together so nicely in the end is spectacular.

I ended up enjoying Ebony's storyline more than El's. I loved her character arc in this book. She had an amazing redemption arc in book two, and then continuing that and learning to forgive herself in this book, I lov
Gabrielle
STOP!
This review contains spoilers from Unblemished and Unraveling. Do not continue any further until you have read those books. ;)

I liked Unblemished, and I loved Unraveling, so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book. Unfortunately, it only earned 3.5 stars in my opinion. While it was still a solid finale, it didn't live up to my (rather high) expectations.

We saw from a lot more perspectives in this book--Ky and Ebony along with Eliyana. While it was neat to get to see inside some of the
Mya Gray
Feb 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
Heidi
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOLY COW, YOU GUYS!! I literally just finished this AH-MAZING conclusion to the Unblemished trilogy, and I. Can't. Even. It's so good! So many Broadway references. 😍 So many fairy tales. 😍😍 That ending though... ❤️ avoiding giving spoilers is hard guys. 😂 Anyways, it's got ALL. THE. FEELS. Read it!!! I received an advance copy for honest review. ...more
Nicki Chapelway
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I so wanted to love this book as much as I loved the others. But I didn't.

The first two hundred pages or so were slow. The characters wandered aimlessly in circles. At the beginning of each chapter they would come up with a plan, the middle of the chapter would consist of them speaking with someone who doesn't relate to that plan, and the end of the chapter would consist of them either choosing not to go through with their plan or someone preventing it from happening. And this happens over and o
April Sarah
Jul 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: owned
Review coming soon.
anika
Sep 24, 2018 rated it liked it
NOTE: I was sent a free copy of Unbreakable by the publisher in exchange for an honest review. This did not affect my thoughts or opinions in any way.

The Unblemished Trilogy is basically about a girl named Eliyana who has a birthmark on her face, a cool guy who then turns out to be a complete and utter flopped character named Joshua, and an actually super cool character called KY.

Okay, honestly, I don’t remember half of it. Or any of it. We’ll see how this goes.

WHAT I LOVED:

- Ky. Okay, so Ky was
Emma
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Meels
Thank you to NetGalley for a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

So, mixed emotions. I'm not a fan of the multiple POV, certainly not more than 2. This not only switches every chapter and more than 2 characters through the course of the book, but it the chapters weren't that long. I felt like as soon as I started to feel the voice of the character and settle into their part of the story...BAM...changed again and I'm back to square one. It just makes it harder for me to engage
Andy
Aug 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
Wow the series is over, I can't believe it! This was actually a really fun series to read. Plus the covers are gorgeous. Unbreakable starts off with El coming to in a different time and Reflection. Turns off she's gone back in time and meets her grandparents when they were her age. In the Second Reflection, Ky must team up with the Void infested Joshua in order to find El again.

I've become super invested in the puzzling relationship between El, Joshua and Ky throughout this series. I love how c
Dana Michael
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unbreakable by Sara Ella is the third book in the Unblemished trilogy. This is a Y/A Fantasy book and I found myself being swept away into all of the worlds that Ella created. I also found myself caught up in the romance triangle. I kept wondering who the heroine would end up with. One chapter I was team Ky, the next team Joshua. This book/series had so many characters and they had special gifts. I found myself being a bit confused and couldn't remember how everyone was related and what their gi ...more
Laura Grace
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sometimes Happily Ever Afters end differently than you think.

Case in point, Unbreakable.

It truly is a bittersweet ending. Joyous in the way I wanted it to be, surprising in another, and a happy sad overall. Things really did come full circle. (Well, not quite everything because as always, this author knows how to throw in a huge plot twist time and time again.)

I'm glad that time-travel was a thing in this story because I feel you really see a different side of everyone, especially with a few c
Suzie Waltner
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the final book in the Unblemished trilogy. I know I was hoping for some resolution after book two!

This one was a bit different from the previous two. The characters split up with Eliyana in a new reflection and two groups trying to find her. With both Ky and Josh going by two names, at times I was a bit confused but after a while, the different names connected with the ones I was used to.

Ebony gets a voice in this book, which were probably my favorite parts in
Sophia
Feb 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book, this trilogy, was more than fantastic. It's beautiful, utterly gorgeous, tender, heartbreaking, head-clutching-in-frustration-type... It's probably the best fantasy series I've ever read so far and one I really really loved. You have extraordinary characters and an especially wonderful story with allegorical features that can touch your heart. It sure did mine! The way the story was outlined - the suspense, the complications (they were very complicated, really), the very toe-curling r ...more
Alysha (For The Love of Christian Fiction)
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?!

Like it’s talked about in the story “the beginning is the end and the end is the beginning”. Major book hangover here.

Sara is crazy talented! This was a BEAUTIFUL ending to an awe invoking series.

This whole series just gets ALL the stars from me.

Definitely bittersweet to see it end!
Em
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sara Ella is a beautiful author and I loved her books.
Dee/ bookworm
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yay!!
Alice
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book had me crying early on... and sniffing at various times throughout the story. And yelling at some of the characters for remembering certain feels-y moments wrong. There were so many feels...

There was also a family tree included. This was really helpful to try to understand how everyone was related to everyone else.

There were plot twists I never saw coming. There were other plot twists about what happened in the earlier books that I never thought twice about at the time but now we know
Laurin
Apr 16, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I waited ever so patiently for the finale to the Unblemished Trilogy to arrive. And now that it has, I’m sorry to say that I’m a bit disappointed. Maybe it’s just me, but I guess that the first book was so good, nothing could quite compare.
Don’t get me wrong: this finale has lots of feels, even a few cheers and tears. Yet, I felt a bit let down by it. To me, the story seemed to drag in places, and I got to the point that I wondered if it would ever end. I did love how some of the characters grew
Merie Shen
Wheeewww this book was intense.

I must say, I really liked the way the author tied everything together in the end. Especially the love triangle. And the whole thing with Isabeau and Ebony and all the lovely little twists in between... and can I say that the Sixth Reflection is literally the coolest reimagination of a classic world ever?? I didn't rave about this book in the end-- this is a beautiful trilogy and I'm proud to have all three books on my shelf. The allegory is touching, but some litt
Macy
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Dive deep if you ever hope to rise."

Ah! I love this series!

I have enjoyed each character. Eliyana is one of my favorite heroines, she is so like me. Ky is the best 💓 Ebony. I love how she developed, and her ending proved the point of the entire series. Joshua...what a guy. We haven't gotten along ever ;) but when he put his pride aside, I was able to care for him.

I have learned so much from this series. It was way more amazing than I thought it would be. I am forever changed because of it. If
Jessica Baker (A Baker's Perspective)
WOW. This series has been so fascinating to read. I had so much hype around this book, and such high expectations after reading the first two, that I was almost scared to dive in. Thankfully, I overcame that fear and dove right in as fast as my hands would take me. To say I have loved this series in an understatement. It has been so fascinating, so intriguing, so wonderfully amazing. This third book is everything I wanted it to be and more.

First of all, there has been some talk about #TeamKY and
Alyssa
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
About the Book

Deep down El realizes she must end the Void once and for all. Is there a way to trap the darkness within its curr
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Flight of the Raven (The Ravenwood Saga, #2)
  • Cry of the Raven (The Ravenwood Saga, #3)
  • Mark of the Raven (The Ravenwood Saga, #1)
  • Dust (Heirs of Neverland, #1)
  • The Lost Girl of Astor Street
  • Storm Siren (Storm Siren, #1)
  • Siren's Fury (Storm Siren, #2)
  • The Story Peddler (The Weaver Trilogy, #1)
  • Within These Lines
  • Siren's Song (Storm Siren, #3)
  • Troubled Waters (Montana Rescue, #4)
  • To Best the Boys
  • An Uncertain Choice (An Uncertain Choice, #1)
  • The Story Raider (The Weaver Trilogy, #2)
  • The Gentleman Spy (Serendipity & Secrets, #2)
  • Lonestar Homecoming (Lonestar, #3)
  • A Daring Sacrifice (An Uncertain Choice, #2)
  • Cascade (River of Time, #2)
Once upon a time, Sara Ella dreamed she would marry a prince and live in a Disney castle. Today, she spends her days throwing living room dance parties for her two princesses, raising her little prince to be a king, and conquering realms of her own imaginings. Oh, and her husband is definitely more swoon-worthy than any Prince Charming.

Sara’s UNBLEMISHED trilogy has received high praise and multip

Unblemished (3 books)
  • Unblemished (Unblemished #1)
  • Unraveling (Unblemished, #2)

News & Interviews

“Pure of heart doesn't mean without darkness, Brother. It means a desire for the light.” 3 likes