Start by marking “If I Live (If I Run, #3)” as Want to Read:
If I Live (If I Run, #3)

If I Live

(If I Run #3)

Casey is hiding again—in Memphis this time—but it’s different now. She knows without a doubt that Dylan believes her and is doing all he can to help bring Brent’s killer to justice. He’s become an unexpected friend . . . and even, maybe, something more. Hope makes everything more bearable.

Casey makes a deal with the DA to turn over all the evidence she and Dylan have gathe

Published March 6th 2018 by Zondervan

To ask other readers questions about If I Live, please sign up.
Patti Foster The list of her books in 'If I'm Found' say March of 2018 for 'If I Live' ! I rarely ever read a series until all the books are out....can't stand…moreThe list of her books in 'If I'm Found' say March of 2018 for 'If I Live' ! I rarely ever read a series until all the books are out....can't stand waiting for the next book!!!! And this one is especially hard! Such intense suspense!(less)

Hannah
This series got better and better with every book! This is an excellent and pulse-pounding ending as Detective Keegan is desperate and fighting for his control. He’ll stop at nothing to shut up Casey—and Dylan. Whoever might stand in his way is standing before a raging bull, and he sees neither friend or foe in his death-throes. He takes out some unexpected folks along his way and does his level best to make sure the police force is never the same again.

With such a powerful foe, how can Dylan an
JonathanT
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
WOW. JUST... WOW. SO GOOD. How can an author maintain such a ridiculously compelling plot through three entire books? Add that awesome plot to complex characters, thought-provoking themes, and tight prose, and you end up with this amazing series conclusion. SO INTENSE. BUT STILL SO THOUGHT-PROVOKING. The author tackles tough issues of horrifying evil with hope and justice. It’s not just an incredible page-turner; it’s a story with depth and truth to it. The only downside is that the romance IS s ...more
R.F. Gammon
WOOOOOOOW.

This was an amazing close to an as-amazing trilogy. The suspense did not let up and I was left gasping for breath at a couple of points, dying to skip ahead and find out what had happened...but I couldn't because kindle. *weeps*

But. Anyway. Review. Much of this will be spoilers, although I'll do my very, very best to avoid them. However! If you're interested in reading this book, and you see a spoiler tag, DO NOT CLICK. You will thank me. (Also I will try very hard not to spoil any of
Melanie
What a great ending to the series!! I loved If I Live. There was so much suspense and danger that the pages just flew by (I barely put the book down)! I needed to know how the series would end and it was a great finale.

The characters were good, same as the previous books. ;) I liked the romance story and was hoping things would work out. It actually didn't end as I thought and I loved that even more.

All in all, If I Live was a wonderful read for suspense lovers. Definitely read the series in o
Stefanie
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I Live, was a wonderful, nail-biting finish to this series by Terri Blackstock.
The third and final book of the If I Run series, If I Live, was the wrap-up for Casey Cox and all of the death, drama, and deception surrounding her. Again, I could not put this book down and skirted some responsibilities to finish this book. I figured seeing this case through was more exciting than folding my laundry.
In all seriousness though, if you’re looking for a good mystery/crime thriller series than you nee
m a r y l i z
Apr 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Hmmmm . . .

I guess, for me, I feel slightly disappointed by this series. It was so hyped-up, but it just kind of fell flat for me.

Lovely Things:

- The realistic characters. Casy and Dylan were smart, sensible, reasonable people for the most part - but they did have FEELINGS. They didn't fit into either stereotypical thriller character archetype: the "I'm a completely clueless jellybean" category or the "I'm so perfect and emotionless that I'm not human" category. :P I liked both of the main cha
Mary Jackson _TheMaryReader
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Warning: You will not put this book down once you start reading it.

You are taken on a journey and it's not one you will soon forget.

It was the best of the three If I Run series.

Blackstock always knows how to pull you in and make you hold on until the very end.

I'm not going to give anything away, I will just let you know that it's a must read.

This is a 4.5 star book and I HIGHLY recommend the whole series.

The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was no
Nicki Chapelway
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This book was one adrenaline rush after another. It was intense, way more intense than the first two, if you can even believe that. It was a wonderful final installment. Gut wrenching and heart pounding. I was left on the edge of my seat, wondering if certain characters would make it out of these situations alive or... well, not alive.

The characters were all great. Except for the ones who weren't (*cough* Keegan), but I think that's how it was supposed to be.

I loved Dex, too, just felt I sh
Maureen Timerman
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I have been looking forward to reading this book, and have had it and trying to savor it, but finally gave in and consumed it, and I sure was not disappointed. We have followed these people through three books and they have become family, and I care about them.
There is so much action here, and we really root against the evil in the form of the police, yes corruption at the highest, and so many innocents hurt, including the main characters. Just when you think you find someone to trust, forget it
Willowy Whisper
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gripping, even from the very first line! Loved this book! Perfect ending to a highly-suspenseful series!
Roseanna White
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling and fast-paced conclusion to an amazing series!
Staci
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
Terri Blackstock delivers again! She is my favorite suspense author.

In the final novel of the If I Run series, Casey Cox continues to be on the run from authorities while trying to prove her innocence. Dylan Roberts, the private investigator for the murder Casey is accused of suffers from PTSD and doesn't have the support of his family to be a civilian police officer. The pages are filled with action. The entire series was well done.

My gratitude to publisher Zondervan for a complimentary copy of
Toni Shiloh
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely. Breathtaking. I literally could not breathe while reading If I Live. The finale of the If I Run series grabbed me by the throat from the opening page until the end. And I must admit, I’m still a little uneasy and unsure if Casey will have a happily ever after. Not because I don’t think she deserves it but because Ms. Blackstock put my emotions through the ringer. I almost feel like I suffered as Casey did. I want to look over my shoulder to make sure all is well and I can truly relax ...more
Lila Kims
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing

You see that fangirl in the corner clutching If I Live to her heart, beblubbered with happy tears? That would be yours truly. (And yes, "beblubbered" is a word. One of my most recent favorites. And no, I'm not actually shedding tears. I just wanted to use said word. xD)

This is the nail-bitingly suspenseful but ultimately satisfying conclusion to the If I Run series. I liked it A LOT. <3

I take off half a star because the romance doesn't exactly appeal to me. It was all right, but it
Kav
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
December 2018 update : Listened to the audio edition (thank you, library!) practically non-stop. Even though I've read If I Live before, I was just as consumed with all the gritty twists and turns and nail-biting suspense. But this time round, what really struck me was the inspirational thread. Casey's wide-eyed wonder as a new Christian -- the way her new faith sustains her as she discovers exactly what it means to 'let go and let God'...well, it's just what I needed to hear right now. What a p ...more
Amanda
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bookshelf, 2018
This was a terrific finale to an excellent series! I’ve read many thrillers/suspense books in the Christian fiction subset and this series is by far, my favorite. Often I’ve found that Christian thrillers can be a bit too tame for my liking…Terri Blackstock knows how to keep it clean but also keep the reader on the edge of their seats, all while glorifying God. I read through all three of the books in this trilogy very fast…the pacing was great and the story never dragged.

I loved the character d
Victoria Lynn
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. rtc
Gracelyn Buckner
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-books
5 Stars

So, so good! Probably my second favorite of the series.
Jola - YaM4e
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Zdecydowanie mogę dać na zakończenie tej trylogii 5 gwiazdek! Przeczytałam ją w półtora dnia, jestem zachwycona!
Victoria
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*happy sigh* Can I give this book a kazillion stars please?!? It was sssooo good! Nothing took away my enjoyment from this book! The conclusion to the series was as awesome as the other two books.

Casey and Dylan have given me some serious anxiety problems this entire series. The POV lets you get into the characters head, their thoughts are yours, their emotions are yours, and their actions became yours. Mrs.Blackstock is amazing when she writes in this POV.

I just want to say I highly reccomend
Bonnie
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, favorites
I really loved this book, just like the others in this series. I couldn’t wait for this book to be released and when I realized it was I requested it immediately! I read it in two days despite working 19 hours in those two days and as I suspected, was sad when I turned the last page, knowing this was the last book in the series. Definitely made it on my favorites list and I recommend reading this entire series. You won’t be disappointed.
Brooklyne
Nov 27, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars! What a roller coaster ride! This last book in the If I Run series was so exciting and had me turning pages as fast as I could!

With the other books as well, Casey never ceases to amaze me! I loved reading about how she outsmarted the "bad guy." Multiple times!

I feel like the author did a really good job wrapping up this series! She covered all the loose ends and cliff hangers from the previous two books very well!

As for the romance, there was definitely more romance in this last book
Joey T
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Abigail
Gah! This book was amazing!!!!!!! I almost want to re-read this series because I love it so much! I know officially have a new favroite author and book series. This book was an amazing conclusion to an amazing series. I recommend it to everyone, escipally people who love suspense!! I don't think I can honestly put into words how much I love this book! Guys, just read it! I know you won't regret it!!!!!!
Pamela
Phenomenal Series!

Hands down, with one personal preference blip, FIVE STARS, start to finish.

Easily recommendable: Wholly believable scenario . . . Electrifying suspense . . . Heart pounding adrenaline . . . High octane action . . . Clean, yet contemporary dialogue. And I love the eerily beautiful covers; when put to together, they complete a puzzle and form a striking image. Props to the designers and artists!

This series was born to thrill on the silver screen. Hollywood - you just found you
Sarita
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS SERIES!

Warning: Do not pick up this book if 1) You do not have time to read (you need to lock yourself away from society for a bit) 2) if you did not read the previous 2 books (do so now!).

I delayed reading this series, because it is Terri Blackstock and I knew I had to have all the books in the series before I start. Terri Blackstock exceeded my expectations with this book.

It was filled with action, nail-biting suspense (at one point it felt like I was watching a thriller) and a lo
Shelley
*Source* NetGalley
*Genre* Mystery, Thriller
*Rating* 3.5

*Thoughts*

If I Live is the third and final installment in author Terri Blackstock's If I Run trilogy. As the story picks up, Casey Cox is still on the run after being indicted for murder. A murder she most definitely did not commit, but she knows who was responsible. The hunt that began with her bloody footprints escalates, and she’s running out of places to hide. Her face is all over the news, and her disguises are no longer enough. It’s on
Iola
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I Live is the final book in a trilogy, and don’t even think about reading it if you haven’t already read If I Run and If I’m Found. If I Live picks up almost exactly where If I’m Found ends, so if you’re one of those readers who has the patience to wait for the whole series before you read the first book, this series is perfect for you.

Also, if you haven’t read If I Run and If I’m Found, you probably shouldn’t read this (or any) review, as they will inevitably contain spoilers about the earli
  • Oath of Honor (Blue Justice, #1)
  • Buried Secrets (Men of Valor #1)
  • A Promise to Protect (Logan Point, #2)
  • Another Day, Another Dali (Serena Jones Mystery #2)
  • Centralia
  • Beneath the Surface (Dive Team Investigations, #1)
  • Still Life (Chesapeake Valor, #2)
  • The Raven (Coffey & Hill #2)
  • Deadlock (FBI: Houston, #3)
  • Sidetracked
  • Imperfect Justice (Hidden Justice #2)
  • Seeds of Evidence
  • Blind Betrayal (Defenders of Justice #3)
  • Visible Threat (Brinna Caruso #2)
  • The Last Plea Bargain
Terri Blackstock is a New York Times best-seller, with over six million copies sold worldwide. She is the winner of two Carol Awards, a Christian Retailers Choice Award, and a Romantic Times Book Reviews Career Achievement Award, among others. She has had over twenty-five years of success as a novelist.

Terri spent the first twelve years of her life traveling in a U.S. Air Force family. She lived

If I Run (3 books)
  • If I Run (If I Run, #1)
  • If I'm Found (If I Run #2)
“This is all so tangled and so impossible, but God did the impossible tonight. He does it all the time. I’m so overcome by it that I can’t formulate an elaborate prayer. I simply whisper, “Thank you.” 0 likes