Start by marking “Depth of Field (Last Chance, #1)” as Want to Read:
Depth of Field (Last Chance, #1)

Depth of Field (Last Chance #1)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  2,178 Ratings  ·  294 Reviews
Shane Wallace has made a decent life for himself in Last Chance. He built his own home on his mom’s property to take care of her, owns an automotive repair shop, and when he wants to get laid, Portland isn’t too far away. Not too shabby for the boy who spent his childhood getting bullied and feeling alone. Shane’s content to leave his past behind him...until one of his chi ...more
230 pages
Published July 12th 2017 by Riley Hart

Gigi
Depth of Field has the distinct honor of being the smuttiest, dirty-talking-est, sexiest, hottest book Ms. Hart has written to date. This one is a panty-soaker folks!

Shane Wallace never left his small hometown for the excitement of school or travel. His mother is ill and needs special attention. Attention Shane feels only he can provide.

Maxwell "Van" Sullivan couldn't blow out-of-town fast enough after high school graduation. He moved to sunny California and immersed himself in the gay culture a
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

Depth of Field is Riley Hart's sexiest book to date, and you're not gonna hear me complain.

Shane and Van have incredible chemistry, and even though there was plenty of the down and dirty going on, the sex never felt gratuitous. Even though I like steamy books, if I can summarize the plot as sex blah blah blah sex blah blah sex, that's a problem.

Depth of Field is relationship driven, not sex driven. The sexual tension is there, but Shane and Van have a lot of guilt and resentment to overco
Lisa
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5++++ Stars!

Gah! I loved this book!!!!!

Depth of Field is a contemporary new adult MM romance and also book one in Riley Hart’s newest series entitled Last Chance. I have read books by this author before and was very excited to see how this newest creation would turn out. There was never any doubt that I would end up loving this one. This author certainly has what it takes to pen a seriously awesome MM romance and I can honestly say that this book turned out to be a favourite!

Shane Wallace has no
DW
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-love
Shane and Van were the absolute best. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars because they deserve more!! ❤❤❤

Enemies to lovers✔

Second chances✔

Two hot men loving each other ✔✔

Sex sex sex✔✔✔

Dirty talk✔✔✔✔
Nazanin
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, m-m-romance
3.5-3.75 Stars

When Shane was sixteen, he was teased and tormented for being gay by his classmates especially Max. his mother suffered from severe anxiety and panic attacks for years and she couldn’t leave home. His father left them so many years ago. Now, he is thirty and he’s a mechanic. His classmates left town but he can’t leave his mother alone and he thinks if he does that, he’s not different from his father.

Max’s life wasn’t what others thought. He was the town golden boy but nobody knew a
Jaime
Another amazing story from Riley Hart...she gets down and dirty in this book! Loved every word!!
Shane and Van are two men who are explosive together and combine them with this enemies to lovers/just a fling content and you have perfection!

"Van was mesmerized by him. He was so fucking real, real in a way he’d never experienced before. He was so into this man. It was quick, and likely not smart, but it was true. He felt this draw to Shane, this magnetic fucking pull that was too strong to ignore
.Lili.

You know, sometimes a book and I just click. From the first few lines, I could feel such would be the case with Depth of Field by Riley Hart. Depth of Field is an enemies to lovers story of two men who grew in a small town. Both men grew up in a world of pain, and both dealt with it in their way. Shane lived with the bullying at school and being the main caretaker of his own the best he could and grew up to be a business owner with great character. Maxwell (Van), one of Shane's bullies, left to
Dani
*4,5 stars*

A kinky, hot and great enemies to lovers story!

I’ll keep it short and simple without giving away much of the plot.

Shane Wallace and Maxwell “Van” Sullivan are two men who had a rough past. Shane used to be bullied by Max’s and his friends in high school. What Shane doesn’t know is that the golden town boy didn’t have it as easy as everyone thought. 12 years later, Max is back to town to help his mom and Shane can’t help but bring bad memories back to life.

Even though Shane is still a
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
3.75 Stars!

I liked this one, as I have pretty much all of Riley Hart's solo books. But it didn't wow me, and I don't think it was my favorite. But it was good.

I am not sure I would have forgiven as easily as Shane, but I get it. I really liked his character.

The plot on this one moved along rather slow. I was never bored but it didn't always hold my attention.

Bonus points for the cover, the sex and the dirty talk though.
Tina
H-O-L-Y-S-H-I-T! This book deserves so much more than 5 stars! Riley Hart You've outdone yourself this time!

I love everything Riley writes, but this book took it to a completely different level of LOVE!! I cannot agree more with my GR friends, that this right here is her best work to date!!!

My heart broke for them both, so much shit they've been through, but can still come out on the other side with their heads held high. This book has a bit of it all, pain, jokes, confusion, cuteness, streng
Riley Hart is the girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. She's a hopeless romantic. A lover of sexy stories, passionate men, and writing about all the trouble they can get into together. If she's not writing, you'll probably find her reading.

Riley lives in California with her awesome family, who she is thankful for everyday.
More about Riley Hart...
“Don’t let other people steal your joy. If there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s not to let other people take what you love.” 6 likes
“That’s one of the things I like and respect the most about you.”
“That I don’t tell people I’m gay?”
“No. It sounds bad when you say it like that. Just the fact that you don’t need validation from anyone for anything. You are who you are and you’re strong in that, even if you’re standing alone the way you did as a child. You don’t have anything to prove to anyone.”
0 likes