Start by marking “Quest (The Boys of RDA, #4)” as Want to Read:
Quest (The Boys of RDA, #4)

Quest

(The Boys of RDA #4)

Clare Cunningham is about to get a lesson in love.

I have everything I need in San Francisco. A stable job, friends, and a beautiful Victorian house to come home to every night. My roommate, Drew, and I even made our rent on time every month this year. Life is perfectly fine.

At least until I met him.

Grant Moore is fun, sweet, and the most genuine man I’ve ever met. The l
Published June 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Quest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quest

Khanique McDaniel
Oct 08, 2017 rated it did not like it
I think I say this at the beginning of all the novels in this series but this is not what I expected. I also mentioned in my review of Grind that I am not that interested in Clare and I was right. She is rude as fuck and there is nothing endearing about her and talk about overly dramatic. Thunder in the background while the person kneels in pouring rain in agony over a relationship that lasted a week if so much, over a decision that happens every day in the world and will probably happen again? ...more
Alex
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Megan Matthews brings the right amount of laughter, angst, snark, and hotness with Quest. Clare’s past has molded her into a stubbornly independent, strong, and sarcastically witty woman. Grant is caring, big-hearted, and at times naïve about the common people. There are major difficulties on Grant’s quest to capture Clare’s soul, but the path is full of laughter, witty sarcasm, and loving support from their RDA circle of friends. Through a series of events, Clare confronts her past for the bett ...more
Lauren Ryan
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh!! She has done it again!! I have yet to find a book by this author that I don't LOVE!!! Her writing and plots keep me coming back for more and this is no different! Grant is an amazing character with a heart the size of Texas, but sometimes clueless to the feelings of the people around him!! Clare is a sassy, independent and totally relatable character that I just feel could be anyone off the street. Too often I feel the female leads are unrealistic and Megan Matthews makes all the characte ...more
SunshineGirl
Megan did it again! Quest, the 4th book in the RDA series, is a must read. The whole series is a must read. Stop reading this, go buy them. Or, keep reading for more explanation on why you need to read this series and stalk Megan Matthews and her books.

The Guys & Girls of RDA are a great group to hear from and see each of their stories blend together. Quest tells the story of Grant and Clare. Clare is strong willed and stubborn. Grant is a bit naive but also has a big heart. The two are pair
Jamie Franks
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As always Megan doesn't disappoint in book 4 of the RDA series! Every book she has written has just gotten better. I loved this story, I think this may be my favorite couple from the series. Clare is a very stubborn, and Grant makes my heart melt. I love that he wasn't giving up to win Clare's heart, even if it meant playing dirty and "stealing" her roommate.
This heart warming, witty, realistic story is a must read!!!
CoensK  Review
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Clare is such a no nonsense, set in her ways and stubborn woman and Grant is just the right kind of man to get to her. Grant is sweet, caring and completely in love with Clare, even though he messes up and seems kinda clueless at times, he sticks to it. It takes Clare a bit but she finally sees and learns to adjust. Thank goodness for that because the heat sure flares with these two!!! Loved this book!!
P
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quest by Megan Matthews: ***** I loved it!
This writer has a really nice style and crafts a good flow making her stories hard to put down - and this one is no exception. I loved the characters, the snark, and the heat level. Well done! Disclosure: I am voluntarily reviewing an ARC of this book.
Michele Del Rey
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Clare had her life planned out until she met Grant. He is such a great guy. Nice and funny and he wants Clare. I liked this book so much. Clare was so independent, but Grant just wanted Clare. I loved the story and the concept was great as well.
megan wykle
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!
Claire and Grant are likable characters that I definitely found myself rooting for. I loves the characters of this series and they are no exception!
I voluntarily reviewed this book and was not compensated in any way.
Debbie
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Grant and Clare

I love the boys of RDA and their ladies. This was another one by Megan Matthews that I couldn’t put down! A must read for anyone who loves a HEA.
Aundrea Flynn
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Megan does it again Clare and grant and drew make an amazing trio in this final book of the boys of RDA
April Brooks
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good story

Easy quick read with cute storyline. Loved this set of books. I would recommend to any readers that like a simple love story.
Brandy Malone
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Could not put it down once I started. I like these series. Not sure what book is next, but most definitely going to find out.
Courtney
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wrote-review
This was a great addition to the RDA series - I was looking forward to Grant's story! Other than the epilogue, it's told from Clare's POV, but you still get a good feel for Grant's sweet, giving (though sometimes clueless) personality. Clare is stubborn and set in her opinions, so it takes a determined guy to get past her defenses, and Grant is up to that challenge. They seem like polar opposites in some ways, but they sure create sparks together!

I enjoyed the secondary characters in this book -
Trish Bedroom Bookworms
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great installment. Grant is lovable, Clare is earnest. They both need some empathy for the other but once they get there, it's great.
I love the continuing friendship with the whole gang. I want to go to San Francisco and hang out with all of them. <3
Jules
Jul 11, 2017
Marisa Enriquez
Dec 03, 2017
Sep 24, 2017
Megan Matthews writes smutty romance by day and hides behind her secret identity as a responsible Pinterest mom when other parents are around. She believes morning shouldn’t start until noon and chocolate should be calorie free. Living in Michigan she prefers sun over snow, hot chocolate over coffee, and wine over beer.

She’ll pick a book over nature every day. Megan once displayed the entire Goose

The Boys of RDA (5 books)
  • Rush (The Boys of RDA, #1)
  • Lag (The Boys of RDA, #2)
  • Grind (The Boys of RDA #3)
  • Hack (The Boys of RDA Book 5)