Start by marking “Ok Danny Boy (CHAOS, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ok Danny Boy (CHAOS, #1)

Ok Danny Boy (CHAOS, #1)

The spin off of “HER” is called “OK Danny Boy". This three part book series follows the story of an artistic and mysterious young man who Kristen meets during her stay in Bent Creek Hospital. Daniel proved to be a supportive peer, whom Kristen saw as a positive influence throughout her recovery. However, Daniel had not always been a role model. Daniel is diagnosed with ...more
Paperback, First, 226 pages
Published June 18th 2017 by S.P.E Media, Productions and Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Ok Danny Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ok Danny Boy

Start your review of Ok Danny Boy (CHAOS, #1)
Anna RBTL Book Promotions
Ok Danny Boy Chaos Vol 1 is a beautifully written, insightful, sensitive book about mental health's impact on individuals, families, friends and all loved ones.

This book is a raw look at the painful, beautiful reality of going through the unimaginable and the effects mental illness has on you and everyone around you. I was incredibly moved by this story as I can relate to Daniel so much.

My best advice would be to stop reading this review and begin reading the Ok Danny Boy series instead.
Taylor
I read Danny Boy in one night. After my child went to sleep I opened my kindle and read it to the very end. I was going to wait for my paperback, but I couldn't wait.
Wow! So different from.HER. Daniel's voice and his struggles with Diabetes and Bipolar Disorder is open and raw and at times SCARY. He has people in his life that not very likeable, I gueas except his best friend EJ. But I wonder if that is just how he sees the world around him. Since it is told from his point of view and you are
Gemma Cameron
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story follows Danny a young guy who we see developing mental health issues. The struggles of a teen with diabetes, OCD and bi-polar disorder are well written taking me, the reader into his world, feeling his emotions and getting caught up in them.

The story shows well, the normal struggles of being a teenage boy making me ask myself where does this boy fit and what will help him? I couldn't help fall in love with Danny and become emotionally invested in his life and where his journey will
Mitchell Tamson
I wanted a long time for this series. I had no idea it was going to be a trilogy. I bought both books 1 and 2 together. Waiting for book 3. Book one was good and left me wanting more. I learned a lot more about Daniel. He played a huge role in the book "HER" by felicia Johnson. It was nice to get a look into his world.
Miracles Simmons
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Daniel is not like kristen. I like how the book began. i had to go back to read chapter 36 of HER to remember that conversation from chapter 1 in this book. I hate that it ended so abruptly, but I hope that book 2 doesn't take too long to release.
Anna RBTL Book Promotions

Ellen W
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you read Ok Danny Boy after dinner, you will regret it. This book pulls you in and grabs you and you can't put it down. I am reading the second book in this trilogy and it is equally good! Mrs. Johnson is a gifted conveyor of the human soul - I cannot recommend her books more highly!
Mauricio Lucar
Angela
Nikky44
Emma
Oct 27, 2017

• Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)
  • Requiem (Delirium, #3)
  • Delirium (Delirium, #1)
  • Supernormal: The Untold Story of Adversity and Resilience
  • Fight Like a Girl: The Truth Behind How Female Marines Are Trained
Felicia Johnson is a writer, youth mentor, behavioral health worker, and big sister. She loves ice cream, and seeing her little sister, Laura, smile.

Facebook.com/feliciajohnson